Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun (35820 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... / James Faleke Has Committed Political Harakiri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Msauza2: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2015
oluamid:

I agree that the time is ripe to have an Igbo President, but tell us why we should vote for one with all these Biafra thingy going on. Nobody wants a president that will come and divide the country.

I believe the Igbo can produce the President if they will win the heart of the remaining tribes just like the case of Jonathan in 2011. You can't continue to threaten Nigeria's unity and expect to be voted for, rather appeal to peoples' emotions, build bridges, unite us behind your candidate and show us you mean well for the country and you are sure going to get the votes.

So, is the anything wrong if over 40 million people call for self-determination?

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Diligence: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Mr Oyegun's position is indeed a true reflection of an average Nigerian mindset. It's 21st century and these backward-thinking Nigerians (not just Mr Oyegun) believe that since the majority of SE&SS votes did not favour apc that those regions shld suffer for it at least to serve as a lesson learned. Right? That is their mindset and u think Nigeria will ever progress on this mentality?

Here is Logic: if becos I didn't vote Buhari and I will never vote him even if he contests again, that I shld expect nothing meaningful, then it behooves me to pursue my freedom, justice and equity right now and here and get out of this backward country.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by oluamid(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Msauza2:

So, is the anything wrong if over 40 million people call for self-determination?

Nothing is wrong with call for self-determination but everything is wrong with the way you guys are currently going about it. Besides, who told you 40 million people (by which I think you mean the entire population of Igbo in Nigeria) wants self-determination? You'll be shocked the number of Igbos who don't believe in the current Biafra agitations but are afraid to speak out for fear of being called "sabos". The average Igboman with investments in other parts of the country would definitely not partake in the protests.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by sunsewa: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
Blame Tony Nwoye and his gang for the insults that came with their visit.
Well deserved

My brother infact if i tell u say i no tire for those gluttonous and low life,deadwalking fool by name Tony Nwoye,for bringing such remark on us through that goatie Oyegun.i will continue putting my eggs in one basket,gain or lose,but i really don't understand why those men don't have shame in political prostitution,because am even ashamed of his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by IGBOPRINCE: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
oluamid:

Caveat: Don't take this as a tribal slur.

The reason people are hammering on the land-locked thingy is because the current Igbo is largely seen as a trading people. I.e, they need the ports to import products since most products sold are largely manufactured outside of the country. No one is saying the Igbos can't manufacture their own products, but that won't happen in a day or for years to come.

Wise thing to do would be for some of these problems to be solved before the clamour for a separate country. You don't want your new country to be entirely dependent on another (Nigeria) for survival, do you? Because that will just be a colonialism of sorts, worse than what you were running from in the first place.

And when you say Lagos belongs to the Eguns and Egbas, does that mean those people are not Yoruba or Nigerian?
I must confess, I love your comment.you were not too sentiment or hash. It sound cool and reasonable.
Keep it up
There s sense in what you said there , but truth is that, I just don't know how to starts telling you words now? cos am going out for business.

But i just believes that if biafra comes, there will be a solution to every given problems. Here and there.

If we the biafrans wait for nigeria to fixed up their systems like dredging the river niger or others rivers from the east because of seaports, then we'll waits till thy kingdom come.cheesy

It s better we go and starts facing our major problems and offers financial solutions to it.
My people re not poor nor lazy. So definitely, we will solves our predicaments.

At the last statements, if I tell you now that egun and egbas are not yorubas, from your heart, you will say this igbo guy is a liar.
But tell your people to stop saying such reverse comments to my people in the southsouth.
They said the same thing which I am saying to them too. If you believes that egun and egbas re yorubas cos they speaks like yorubas language and felt they came all the way from ogun state to settled in the coast of lagos, then you should believes that
Ikwerres,ukwuanis, and ikas re igbos too? Cos they re nigeria and a brother of biafrans. Hope that answers your questions well.

Have a nice days.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by IGBOSON1: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
Blame Tony Nwoye and his gang for the insults that came with their visit.
Well deserved

^^^It's bastards like him that give these apc bigots the opportunity to run their mouth!

If the elections were held again today -knowing what we now know of apc, buhari and their vindictive pettiness and hatred towards Igbos- GEJ would record even more votes from the South East!

I can't imagine how any true Igbo son would even contemplate going into that party of devils after seeing how they've treated his people! It's the height of shamelessness to be honest! He's inadvertently endorsing the apc position that there are no capable Igbo to fill any of the positions recently filled in gov't! Up till today, there's no Igbo representation in the security and defense decision making of the country and this is acceptable to these bastards? If we're to go along with Oyegun and apc logic, all this is because Igbo voted overwhelmingly for PDP/GEJ.....in effect apc want to teach us the lesson of our lives for exercising our God-given right of freedom of choice at the polls!

There will always be some like this shameless Nwoye mofo who don't mind going to beg for crumbs at the table of the very people determined to marginalize and annihilate his people....all done for their own selfish pecuniary gains!

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by obailala(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

You are not getting my point!
Non of these leaders you mentioned threatened the peace of this country.
They all believed in one Nigeria.
Using Yaradua as a case study:
Yaradua is a peace loving man and not biased.
As far as I am concerned, he treated everyone fairly and equally.
Are U not aware that Buhari himself does not believe we are one? Are U not also aware that hr threatened to cause chaos if power did not return to North(him)?
Today he is arresting KANU when he himself was Bokoharam spokesman back then.
He understand the Northerners very well, isn't it?
Put yourself in other peoples shoe!
I hate injustice.
He is not the only one might likely to get that treatment, believe me someone like Atiku might as well because of character. It is not every one that is fit to govern this country and that is the message the SE is trying to pass across!
You remember IBB tried coming out and he got d same reaction! He crawled back.
Even now if you have noticed, if any great thing is happening in the South, he sends Oshibanjo while in the North, he attends!
Is that an attitude of someone who bel8eve in the unity of this country?
D minister stuff came as a matter of necessity!
The bottom line is that you don't have push anyone aside because they carried out their constitutional right or speak ill of them. He is the President for Christ sake!
Isn't always said that customers are always right?
Pushing. the problem away will not get it solved, face it, get the fact behind the problem and get it solved!
That is what a true leader will do.
My point is very simple, Buhari has not pushed anyone aside, it is the Igbos that are pushing themselves aside with all the premature and disproportionate outcries, uproar, forceful and uncivil opposition. The Igbos completely judged and declared PMB persona-non-grata even before power was handed over to him on the 29th of May. You said Yaradua was not biased and treated everyone fairly, are you aware you allowed Yaradua to rule for some years before you adjudged him to be fair?... are you also aware that you did not even allow PMB to rise up to the presidency before you adjudged him to be an unfair devil who isnt and shouldnt be allowed to rule?... You are absolutely lying to yourself (to justify your prematurely passed judgement) if you claim that it was because of his actions that Igbos are reacting in this way, it is only fellow Igbos who share same mentality that would swallow such falsehood.

Okay Buhari made the unfortunate 97% - 5% quote, but you all cleverly avoid the part in the same statement where he said even if he decides not to develop the 5%, the constitution wouldn't permit him to do that so therefore he will be a president for all. Be true to yourself, if an entire ethnic group showers you the kind of dreadful hate the Igbos showered PMB even before he received power, what would be your reaction?... What would be your perception of such a people?... Would you be foolish enough to appoint someone from that ethnic group into your inner caucus?... Buhari has made it very clear from his statements that in terms of development, he is the president of all and he would fairly develop all zones and that he is even bound by constitution to do that. But regarding political appointments for instance, you can't expect equal appointments from those that supported him and those that didnt, isn't that common sense and isn't that how it happens all over the world??... The FG has even proved its resolve to be fair in the spread of development by even starting with the kick-off of the 260km road from calabar to Benue, the directive to upgrade the owerri airport, the directive to commence clean-up of Ogoni land etc. Even recently, the VP was in Enugu and he declared the FG would take special attention to the state of the federal roads in the SE. So I ask, what exactly are Igbos killing themselves about?... Why are we being so unreasonably hateful and vengeful?... The last administration that the Igbo supported massively with their lives, what did they do for the SE zone besides appointing plenty Igbos to go into government to fill their personal pockets?... Or are we now more interested in appointments than developments which can affect the lives of many?... Why are we being so unreasonable?

Now you claim the Igbos simply exercised their rights by not supporting PMB, you claim that "it is not everyone that is fit to govern this country," if this is the perception of the SE, in the spirit of fairness and democracy, are you not aware that every other zone in Nigeria also reserves the right to think otherwise especially since we are in a democracy?

Even now if you have noticed, if any great thing is happening in the South, he sends Oshibanjo while in the North, he attends!
Is that an attitude of someone who bel8eve in the unity of this country?
With all respect, this is a very silly assumption and this a very unhealthy way to think. Apart from the Yola IDP camp visit and Cross Rivers state, can you mention the OFFICIAL visits the president has made?... and please dont mention his visit to his village. This is a very unhealthy way to reason and I have no doubt that it is strictly because of this sort of mentality that millions of Igbos are buying into the farce that PMB is devil incarnate. This is the sort of rubbish stories one would expect to hear from only okada men or roadside vulcanisers.

3 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by step272: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2015
If I may ask u,are u better than Igbo's in this country or what with ur rulership over d yrs now,what had your region invested in other regions,think before u talk,its not how far but how well,ok

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by kingzizzy: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Now i know you are just making noise for noise making sake not for it to make impact. I argue not with you again.

You are a Nigerian and I'm a Biafran. We are not going to see Nigeria the same way.

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy shut up. Two houses. Who dash you poverty stricken igbo man two houses. Keep deceiving yourselves over there. I'm a son of the soil. Infact a community boy. You want make I order my boys to come close that your provision store there? The only business igbos run very well is drug business and anything criminal.
Come Ikpobal hill to see my 4flats each,you think everybody is poor like you or involved in Prostitution like you are using your Sister to do Abroad because of money we make everyday in Nigeria?
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by mazeltov(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
yet you wont allow them to go. Afriaca's most stable economy is still THE LAND LOCKED BOTSWANA. Shame! Lol. Stronger currency than Nigeria, most political stable in africa. Google now. You that have all sea ports, who are the people controlling its biz. Lol. Dont be mentally lazy, your greatness is in your people and not in the sea port. I know that you have a secret envy for the igbos. GODWIN!
it may hurt some people reading this I just have to say it so my sincere apology in advance!! Why is it that all the igbos think anti clockwise?. They all think the same way, the same direction. They always think that people always envy them, they always think that anybody saying the truth is their enemy, they always show this sense of insecurity anytime they speak - as in, I don't just get it!! Ok take a look at another one here >>>
Speechless3:
Give the igbos biafra first if you are not scared.
scared of what? My brother, you really need to extend the coverage of your knowledge, I mean it!!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by oluamid(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I must confess, I love your comment.you were not too sentiment or hash. It sound cool and reasonable.
Keep it up
There s sense in what you said there , but truth is that, I just don't know how to starts telling you words now? cos am going out for business.

But i just believes that if biafra comes, there will be a solution to every given problems. Here and there.

If we the biafrans wait for nigeria to fixed up their systems like dredging the river niger or others rivers from the east because of seaports, then we'll waits till thy kingdom come.cheesy

It s better we go and starts facing our major problems and offers financial solutions to it.
My people re not poor nor lazy. So definitely, we will solves our predicaments.

At the last statements, if I tell you now that egun and egbas are not yorubas, from your heart, you will say this igbo guy is a liar.
But tell your people to stop saying such reverse comments to my people in the southsouth.
They said the same thing which I am saying to them too. If you believes that egun and egbas re yorubas cos they speaks like yorubas language and felt they came all the way from ogun state to settled in the coast of lagos, then you should believes that
Ikwerres,ukwuanis, and ikas re igbos too? Cos they re nigeria and a brother of biafrans. Hope that answers your questions well.

Have a nice days.

Since you are obviously a very busy man I won't take much of your time so I'll only address the last part of your post for reasons of education only.

You can't equate the relationship between the Ikwerre, Ukwuanis etc and the main Igbo as the same as the one that exists between the Egba, Egun etc and Yoruba. SIMPLE reason being that the Yoruba (including the Egun and Egba) irrespective of the sub-groups trace their history to the same source, i.e, IFE. That is why even the Yoruba in other countries like Togo and Benin still believe they are Yoruba from Ife even though they are not Nigerians. On the other hand, an Ikwerre or Ukwuani man will trace his history to a different source other than that of the main Igbo.

The relationship between Ikwerre, Ukwuani etc and Igbo can be likened to that of the relationship between the Yoruba and Benin. They share similar cultural history and characteristic but they are distinct peoples.

I'm a proud Akoko man from Ondo State but to my dying day, I'll always be Yoruba whether I like it or not, not because I'm not Akoko enough, but because if I can go back enough, my fore fore fathers were from Ife. Funny enough, my local dialect is more of Benin than the main Yoruba cheesy.

Can an Ikwerre man say the same?

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by fr3do(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
rusher14:

He did not call it a tribal or ethnic blunder.

He called it a political blunder.

Not aligning with the ruling party has its drawback.

Lagos State under PDP'S Obasanjo comes to mind.

But he is talking about the entire Igbo race, that we committed blunder.
That is tribalistic.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ModiKen(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Speaking when the Tony Nwoye-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stormed the head­quarters of the ruling party in Abuja yesterday

CC: TonyeBarcanista................Is this you?

Refute this and shame the devil grin
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
mazeltov:
it may hurt some people reading this I just have to say it so my sincere apology in advance!! Why is it that all the igbos think anti clockwise?. They all think the same way, the same direction. They always think that people always envy them, they always think that anybody saying the truth is their enemy, they always show this sense of insecurity anytime they speak - as in, I don't just get it!! Ok take a look at another one here >>>
scared of what? My brother, you really need to extend the coverage of your knowledge, I mean it!!

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by dumodust(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
jumobi1:
Imagine if when George Bush won, the chairman of the Republican Party said,

"The African Americans commit­ted political blunder in the 2004 general elections by putting all their eggs in one single basket". He said "that act has denied them the opportunity to be part of the power equation in the United States."

He or she would be removed the following day.

It is sad that even the biggest wigs in APC don't understand democracy. Yet we pretend we are "one Nigeria".
Even if the average Nigerian is a tribalist, our leaders should at least pretend not to be.
first sensible comment here... in a sane society, oyegun will resign just for that statement

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by rusher14: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
fr3do:

But he is talking about the entire Igbo race, that we committed blunder.
That is tribalistic.

Believe me one can choose to see any statement as an insult.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by biodunid: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
The North supplies you with beans, yam, livestock, tomatoes, peppers etc while the SW supplies you with pigs, manufactured items etc but you still believe that it is oil that feeds you? What do you supply the rest of naija apart from the only thing we have too much of i.e. warm bodies?

ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by adconline(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
How about Tinubu and Lagos that put all their eggs in one basket for 16 yrs? How about northerners that voted GMB for 12yrs?
He has insulted folks like Ogbinna Onu who was a founding member of APP who had to resign his candidacy for Umaru Shinkafi to be a running mate to Olu Falae. Or someone like Rochas who won on APGA platform before switching to APC

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Emyogalanya: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
You are only mentioning Biafra.I doubt it if you know what that mean.Go and study what isbiafra and what it entails.You will be shocked.A country within a country?You guys will be landlocked.How will you survive?
call for a ref and lets see what remains of this zoo niger delta will leave (maybe not into biafra west will follow suit now after all this which place will be landlocked thats the true reason they wont let biafra go cos awo told them if you let biafra go then we will go too
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by tobiasbeecher: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. They can never be trusted with power. Pa Oyegun you hit the nail on the head. Who would want to share power with people that have proven to be enemies of the state and traitors? The day an igbo rules this country he will divide Nigeria. They're not to be trusted. They'll have to wait for the next 500yrs or probably rule themselves in Biafra. Thank God the last elections showed how irrelevant their votes are. South South is in a better position of producing another president than the SE. My advice to my fellow S/Southerners is that we should allow ourselves to be dragged into politics of bitterness and hatred like those from the red soil zone.
If your mother was not a cheap wh.ore she wouldn't have given birth to an imbecilic bast**** like you!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by fr3do(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
rusher14:

Believe me one can choose to see any statement as an insult.

Your man was being tribalistic
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by rusher14: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
fr3do:

Your man was being tribalistic

Ok no vex Fredo.

Forgive and forget.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by efizee: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
size40:
Good development. This is the more reason why I asked my south-south people to forget this very bitter politics they are now copying from the Igbos. GEJ, our son lost an election for sure. But that does not stop the rest of us from moving on or joining the party in power to move our various states and region forward. Politics in Nigeria is give and take. U can't take when u have not given anything just d way the Igbos are doing in this current dispensation. Supporting the Igbos politically or otherwise will ruin our political future in Nigeria. Let's continue to build bridge across board for a better Nigeria. If we take a close look at today's Nigeria, the south-south region is far more considered to be politically relevant than the south east because of their one sided politics filled with hate, bitterness for other Nigerians. If I may ask, how can a people that behaves and act this way be trusted. With power? Today the Igbos are shouting Biafra Biafra. Protesting on our soil, disturbing business activities in many south-south states making it look as if our zone is not safe for willing investors. Instead of taking such protest to Lagos and Abuja where their Nnamdi kanu was arrested and taken to Abuja. Instead they protesting in port Harcourt, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom etc. This was exactly the same they did during the civil war. B4 Nigerian troops got to our areas, the Biafrans troops were already on ground killing, raping, burning houses and committing all manners of crime with d hope they will win the war to take over our region.
your foolishness is like peak... It's in you
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Sphinx02(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:
Arrant nonsense... keep deceiving yourself and your likes with this rubbish talk about "the clamour has been on since 1960."

Up until 2015, how many Igbos were die hard members of massob or ipob?.. how many were going out into the streets to protest?... How many were running around online insulting anyone and everyone and declaring themselves biafrans?

As an Igbo man I was personally subtly in support of biafra all through my life, but the stark hypocrisy of this recent struggle (all because of election) makes me to totally detest the idea of this secession. How can the trigger to secession be election loss? Not even that the candidate who lost was igbo and not that he was rigged out or deposed by a military coup?... What sort of childish impulse is this?

It would be a disaster if a secession is based on the impulse of election loss hangover and I can never be a party to such senselessness. You guys can keep deceiving and embarrassing yourselves on the streets and online insulting everyone, such bad losers! My only worry is that when the problem starts (it has even already started with the sharp ethnic division championed by you guys), all Igbos irrespective of stance would suffer for the folly of you guys.
u re so right, these guys re just too emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by thundafire: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
truth is dat PDP will come bck stronger cs if dy bad eggs all of them moves out they can nw nw dole out policies 2 win back pple mind nt miscreants who lost nd need 2 change party any tym dy dint get their aim imagine TONY NWOYE former PDP chairman state level behaving like dat cs he lost his senstorial bid in the primaries
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by mazeltov(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Speechless3 post=40185661][/quote]i go break ur head there
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by bolanto24(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.

I am not an Igbo but you sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
bolanto24:

I am not an Igbo but you sound stupid.
obviously you are not of sound mind.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
ModiKen:
Speaking when the Tony Nwoye-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stormed the head­quarters of the ruling party in Abuja yesterday

CC: TonyeBarcanista................Is this you?

Refute this and shame the devil grin
Hahaaha, So Tony Nwoye has finally defected to APC? Well, I'm not the one. Tony is from Anambra state. He is a former PDP Chairman in the state.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ModiKen(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaaha, So Tony Nwoye has finally defected to APC? Well, I'm not the one. Tony is from Anambra state. He is a former PDP Chairman in the state.

Phwee! Thank God!

Was afraid there may be no one to show us the other side of things on APC and Buhari's policies and actions.

Good to know you are still on the other side of the iron curtain watching this govt in 3D glasses. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Malawian(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
people like you shouting landlock have not being to the east.
There re three mighty rivers in the east they will soon dredge soon.

One is obuagu river in abia state, the other one Is imo river in imo state, the third is river niger, the most popular river which I think you must have seen on the tv cos your people don't like travelling at all.

To me that landlock is a stale news by now. cheesy

There re countries without rivers or seaports and they re surviving tongue
So definitely,biafra will surely survives cos we re not from a lazy tribes, we believes in human endeavour or development.

So take it or leave it.
Our minds is made up, with or without the denials.

Without lagos, which belongs to eguns or egbas , the five southwest is landlocks .
Hope you know.

Yeye dey hang. sad

this landlock thing they keep shouting, assuming for any reason they can prevent us from dredging any of our rivers, what if we built underground tunnels into cameroun or Equitorial Guinea? can they also prevent that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Visited Reddington Hospital - Laolu Akande / Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.