Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun (35876 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... / James Faleke Has Committed Political Harakiri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[s][/s]
fool. emotional frustrated fiend.

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by azzima(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Oga Oyegun carry the basket of Egg nd allow us govern ourselves..

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for council.

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
A quintessential IGBOTIC response. Incoherent ramblings instead of logical response.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by obailala(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

It is the APC and FG that is childish and naive. If you take a critical look at the political history of this country, you will realise that the SE has always voted based on their conviction!
They have always supported any candidate irrespective of where they came from.
SE voted enmass for Yaradua-North for those that claims that they hate the Northerners
They voted for OBJ- South West even when his own people did not vote for him.
They voted for Good luck- SS e.t.c.
Now shouldn't their right be respected if they refuse to vote for PMB base on conviction?
Majority of you from west talking did not even vote for him!
And some of U that voted for him should please list his achievement (s) so far.
If we are not deceiving ourselves, never in the political history of this country has a only a region voted or not voted for a particular presidential candidate and never has a any region being neglected. I stand to be corrected.
PMB needs to check himself, know why people are agitating and make the necessary correction.
Better still he should listen to wise counsel on what leadership is all about.
He is not the only candidate from d North! he should check himself before he destroys this country with his hands!
Igbos supported OBj, he won - No Problem
Igbos supported Yaradua, he won - No Problem
Igbos supported GEJ, he won - No problem
Igbos supported GEJ again, he lost - Hell is let loose!

If you cannot see the childishness in that, then its a pity.

Now you say PMB should watch it, and I ask, Watch what exactly?.... PMB needs to check himself for what?... Because one ethnic group out of over 200 feels sad over an election result and are heating up the polity?.... even before power was handed over to Buhari, the attacks on his person had already started, so you can't even claim it was because of any of his actions. The question is, why the rabid hatred for the man?

Buhari has not signed any contracts so far, so why are Igbos so sure that they are going to be marginalised by PMB?... Is it because of appointments?... How can you expect PMB to appoint people who openly declare themselves his enemies into sensitive positions?... The actions of the majority of Igbos is even killing the political fortunes of the few Igbos in the APC. Okay, today Igbos have been made ministers; are you telling me that you prefer ministers to development?.... Probably the answer to this would be YES because GEJ for instance appointed countless Igbos into positions but gave no FG development in the southeast yet you lots are okay with that?...

Please tell me, what exactly has PMB done wrong to the Igbos to warrant such hatred?... he hasnt started awarding contracts yet so you cant tell me marginalisation; as a matter of fact, PMB has even ordered the upgrade of Sam Mbakwe airport. What exactly is the problem? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by azzima(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.
So Oyegun is Yoruba?Igbos and common sense is like Oil & Water!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by samuelson06(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Oga Oyegun carry the basket of Egg nd allow us govern ourselves..

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for [size=16pt]council[/size].

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..

@bolded: Meaning?
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Keegan: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
No apologies, 2019 we will do it again

So, no more hope for biafra in 2015 again?
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by azzima(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
You are only mentioning Biafra.I doubt it if you know what that mean.Go and study what isbiafra and what it entails.You will be shocked.A country within a country?You guys will be landlocked.How will you survive?
they will be like Lesotho Landlocked inside South Africa. When last have you heard of LESOTHO? Igbos are finished!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by kingzizzy: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Most? How many igbos even call the southeast home? I don't mean the usual holidays during christmas,have you asked yourself why? How many good business men and women (I mean high calibered ones) have their business in the east? sometimes most of you here have not stayed outside southeast for a year, I can tell you if there is a referendum today, you will be shocked that 70 percent do not want biafra, No ambitious igbo man would want biafra, the call for biafra is about sentiments and hatred. It clearly lacks ambiton, what have all the senators and governors,ministers e.t.c done for us? We can only call for sovereignity when you have developed your area, have you visited most places in Nigeria and outside then you will understand what am talking about.

That's why I said you don't know the Igbo mind. An Igbo man can pursue on endeavour from Nigeria to Timbuktu but it doesn't mean he believes in Nigeria or Timbuktu, he only believes in himself. As for the rogues you call Governors and senators, those ones came for their own personal agenda not the people. In a referendon not less than 90% will vote to quit Nigeria. Not just Igbos, the Ijaw nation, Efik-Ibibios would also opt out as well. Nigeria has gone by its sell-by date. The rest of what you see is just a mirage of nstionhood that exists on paper only. That's one of the reasons I already know that APC and Buhari are going to be a disaster. Buhari is like a Doctor who is hoping to cure Cancer with Panadol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by menix(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2015
samuelson06:

@bolded: Meaning?

End time seer, thanx.
Corrected it.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Scholes007(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Most? How many igbos even call the southeast home? I don't mean the usual holidays during christmas,have you asked yourself why? How many good business men and women (I mean high calibered ones) have their business in the east? sometimes most of you here have not stayed outside southeast for a year, I can tell you if there is a referendum today, you will be shocked that 70 percent do not want biafra, No ambitious igbo man would want biafra, the call for biafra is about sentiments and hatred. It clearly lacks ambiton, what have all the senators and governors,ministers e.t.c done for us? We can only call for sovereignity when you have developed your area, have you visited most places in Nigeria and outside then you will understand what am talking about.
many lies said over and over again in time tends to be true. Name the high calibre business men/their business and i will tell you what they have in the east
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by austinbrown: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
disloman:
You are only mentioning Biafra.I doubt it if you know what that mean.Go and study what isbiafra and what it entails.You will be shocked.A country within a country?You guys will be landlocked.How will you survive?
idiot don't ask us how we will survive
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by azzima(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

Those re tales told to discourage us..
Have u asked urself why FG have refused the Dredge River Niger

When u talk about Landlocked, kindly help urself with google to find out the world has numerous Landlocked countries yet they survive.....
see this fool! It's a different story when you are Landlocked within an "enemy" country. You will slowly be suffocated. ....guaranteed! !!!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by frankdivine: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

you sha want me to notice you. oya collect prize for ya insults.

you can now return ya mama's phone to her.
lol..what's there to notice in an ineffable dunce,whose juvenile exeburance stinks.

Here is my advice, pig. Try and tune down your stupidity,so has not slap your parents with the reality of the misadventure of human productivity they embarked when your pathetic self was be gotten.

Now run along mental infinitesimal swine.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by wiseoneking: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.
oooh why is it that all other tribes that has produced the presidency in Nigeria are poorer than igbo that hasnt. They are economically better off. What?

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

That's why I said you don't know the Igbo mind. An Igbo man can pursue on endeavour from Nigeria to Timbuktu but it doesn't mean he believes in Nigeria or Timbuktu, he only believes in himself. As for the rogues you call Governors and senators, those ones came for their own personal agenda not the people. In a referendon not less than 90% will vote to quit Nigeria. Not just Igbos, the Ijaw nation, Efik-Ibibios would also opt out as well. Nigeria has gone by its sell-by date. The rest of what you see is just a mirage of nstionhood that exists on paper only. That's one of the reasons I already know that APC and Buhari are going to be a disaster. Buhari is like a Doctor who is hoping to cure Cancer with Panadol

Now i know you are just making noise for noise making sake not for it to make impact. I argue not with you again.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ExInferis(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.

Bravo.

One like.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by azzima(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
MuamarGaddaffi:

If i understand your point clearly, then I suggest you go and study Israel geographical map and see how the are landlocked by foes yet succeeding succession.
This fool is EVEN comparing Israel to Biafra. I feel bad for the so called ss Igbos because they will be called infidels once and if Biafra is materialised. Igbos are just trying to use everyone for their own usual selfish reasons.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by arumay: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

bad losers.

they said the want to be masters of their faith via self rule. Are you so scared of their exit that you can go to war as before to keep them in the union? Resourcefulness may have accounted to your interest in their being with you. show them some respect

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
oooh why is it that all other tribes that has produced the presidency in Nigeria are poorer than igbo that hasnt. They are economically better off. What?

nope. they are not poorer neither are the igbos economically better off like you put it.

if according to statistics 70% of Nigerians live below the poverty index then all Nigerian ethnic groups are well represented.

nothing should be special about where the president is from, that's why we should collectively fight for true federalism, but nnamdi kanu seems to have brainwashed his fellow ipob that they are marginalised.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by menix(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2015
azzima:
see this fool! It's a different story when you are Landlocked within an "enemy" country. You will slowly be suffocated. ....guaranteed! !!!

U insulted me on d other thread I ignored u, still u follow me here.

Must u always prove to people ur family is blessed with fools...

Go nd treat ur generational Eczema mr azzima.

Lastly, Quit living in fools paradise slime..
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Scarface22(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Lol, I pity the man for making that statement. APC will never have Anambra state, maybe he is blond because saying Apga is dead means he is really blind because ndi Anambra will NEVER support APC. #Fact!!

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ExInferis(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.

Excuse me, we do not eat crude oil.

In case you do not know WE farm the food YOU eat, which you obviously wash down with your oil.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2015
arumay:

they said the want to be masters of their faith via self rule. Are you so scared of their exit that you can go to war as before to keep them in the union? Resourcefulness may have accounted to your interest in their being with you. show them some respect

no I am not scared and resourcefulness has been shown by all peoples of different ethnic groups.

trust me I havent insulted you guys. I just pointed out the obvious.

I support that you have your Biafra.

may God grant that to you if its your wish.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by mazeltov(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Speechless3:

Give the igbos biafra first if you are not scared.
scared of? Scared of Biafra? Scares of igbos? Scared of war? Or scared of you? Lwkmd!! My dear, You are funny oo
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ODUBEZE: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:

Igbos supported OBj, he won - No Problem
Igbos supported Yaradua, he won - No Problem
Igbos supported GEJ, he won - No problem
Igbos supported GEJ again, he lost - Hell is let loose!

If you cannot see the childishness in that, then its a pity.

Now you say PMB should watch it, and I ask, Watch what exactly?.... PMB needs to check himself for what?... Because one ethnic group out of over 200 feels sad over an election result and are heating up the polity?.... even before power was handed over to Buhari, the attacks on his person had already started. The question is, why the rabid hatred for the man?

Buhari has not signed any contracts so far, so why are Igbos so sure that they are going to be marginalised by PMB?... Is it because of appointments?... How can you expect PMB to appoint people who openly declare themselves his enemies into sensitive positions?... The actions of the majority of Igbos is even killing the political fortunes of the few Igbos in the APC. Okay, today Igbos have been made ministers; are you telling me that you prefer ministers to development?.... Probably the answer to this would be YES because GEJ for instance appointed countless Igbos into positions but gave no FG development in the southeast yet you lots are okay with that?...

Please tell me, what exactly has PMB done wrong to the Igbos to warrant such hatred?... he hasnt started awarding contracts yet so you cant tell me marginalisation; as a matter of fact, PMB has even ordered the upgrade of Sam Mbakwe airport. What exactly is the problem? angry undecided
You are not getting my point!
Non of these leaders you mentioned threatened the peace of this country.
They all believed in one Nigeria.
Using Yaradua as a case study:
Yaradua is a peace loving man and not biased.
As far as I am concerned, he treated everyone fairly and equally.
Are U not aware that Buhari himself does not believe we are one? Are U not also aware that hr threatened to cause chaos if power did not return to North(him)?
Today he is arresting KANU when he himself was Bokoharam spokesman back then.
He understand the Northerners very well, isn't it?
Put yourself in other peoples shoe!
I hate injustice.
He is not the only one might likely to get that treatment, believe me someone like Atiku might as well because of character. It is not every one that is fit to govern this country and that is the message the SE is trying to pass across!
You remember IBB tried coming out and he got d same reaction! He crawled back.
Even now if you have noticed, if any great thing is happening in the South, he sends Oshibanjo while in the North, he attends!
Is that an attitude of someone who bel8eve in the unity of this country?
D minister stuff came as a matter of necessity!
The bottom line is that you don't have push anyone aside because they carried out their constitutional right or speak ill of them. He is the President for Christ sake!
Isn't always said that customers are always right?
Pushing. the problem away will not get it solved, face it, get the fact behind the problem and get it solved!
That is what a true leader will do.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Msauza:

Israel at some stage had to be violent to claim Canaan and push the Canaanites out of the land that God promised them.

OK. so you want to go the violent way? don't say we didn't warn you.

you are not Israelites, you are Nigerians.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ALISMILE(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.
there is also no oyel in d SE!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ODUBEZE: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Scarface22:
Lol, I pity the man for making that statement. APC will never have Anambra state, maybe he is blond because saying Apga is dead means he is really blind because ndi Anambra will NEVER support APC. #Fact!!
Don't mind them! these are the people who believe in one Nigeria!
They won the election yet they speak as if they are still campaigning!
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Boriqua(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Well, it is a wise decision,but it will be a dangerous political arena in Nigeria for APC to posses all the resourceful political icons across the nation, it wil certainly give rise to anarchy, immunity and they will emerge as demi gods!

Meanwhile, if u are good at painting houses,or you know someone who does, then call 08106167414 for a contract job in Awka town!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by humilitypays(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
StOla:
Crying more than the bereaved is a clear sign of despair and hopelessness. It is also a crafty attempt to remedy the situation with cunning arrogance.

In this case, the bereaved got back up having been knocked down. These ones on the other hand, have decided to roll on the floor, hoping their theatrics will project them ahead of the labourers who have worked and are ready to collect their just pay.
It has become obvious that Yorubas don't really wish Igbos well when it comes to national politics in Nigeria.

I remember some years ago, Yorubas would open their mouth and say that the only reason why Igbos can't produce president of Nigeria is because Igbos are not united....that Igbos can never vote one candidate, but will distribute their votes....some even claim that Igbos sell their votes, but 2015 presidential election proved them wrong!

2015 presidential election showed Nigerians that Igbos are so united more than people think.

Igbos voted and supported Goodluck without any remorse...Igbo people defecting from PDP to APC are just normal Nigerian politician seeking for where the grass is greener to feed; they are not representative of Igbo people.

And to Yoruba people always vowing that an Igbo person will never be president of Nigeria....I want to tell you guys that no man or woman can decide the future for God! Only God decides the future of mankind.

No Yoruba or Hausa man would have believed that someone from the Biafra region that fought with them in 1967 would become Nigeria's president, but Goodluck Jonathan proved them wrong and emerged from nowhere.

When the appointed time for an Igbo person to become president of Nigeria comes, Yoruba, Hausa and even foreigners will have no other option but to help that chosen Igbo person to become the president just as Buhari's former enemies from Yoruba land and North came together to help Buhari become the president.

Only God and time decides the future of mankind and no one else!

White people will never believe some 50yrs ago that a black man would rule United States....become a British MP and Prime Ministerial post contestant.

And its so funny now how voting for your choice candidate has become a crime just because Igbos supported a candidate that lost.

Goodluck Jonathan and co I hope you guys are reading how the Yorubas and Hausas hated you I know wherever GEJ is right now he will be wishing the ishim to show Igbo people more love, but eTo all Yoruba youths, desist from following your father's ways of betraying, victimising, attacking and backstabbing Igbo people in national issues if you don't want big calamity to befall southwest!

It may sound funny, but time will tell....change your ways....you hate Igbos.....they are now very aware, please stop interfering in issues concerning Igbos and forget about them.

At least if u hate someone, u don't talk about that person.....if u hate someone, u wish him/her death or disappearance from your sight....why is it difficult for Yorubas to wish Igbos goodbye from Nigeria? Why are Yorubas so concerned with Igbos staying in Nigeria with them when it is obvious Yoruba hate Igbo? Hmmm....time will tell.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by FreeGlobe(f): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

I know most igbos who voted for APC and i am one of them,stop deluding yourself.
According to oyegun the apc chairman your votes were irrelevant and a waste and come 2019 (if Nigeria still exists) it will continue to be like that.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by devilishM: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Your useless life is so messed up that even if your late father start a thread on nairaland, you gonna insult Yoruba. Buhahahaha. Yoruba aint responsible for the death of your father, you are frustrated collins. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food / Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.