Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun (35877 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / BREAKING NEWS: Ogboru Of Labour Party Has Committed Political Suicide... / James Faleke Has Committed Political Harakiri! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by obailala(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:

If u not a child urself, u will know this same clamour started 1967...
Arrant nonsense... keep deceiving yourself and your likes with this rubbish talk about "the clamour has been on since 1960."

Up until 2015, how many Igbos were die hard members of massob or ipob?.. how many were going out into the streets to protest?... How many were running around online insulting anyone and everyone and declaring themselves biafrans?

As an Igbo man I was personally subtly in support of biafra all through my life, but the stark hypocrisy of this recent struggle (all because of election) makes me to totally detest the idea of this secession. How can the trigger to secession be election loss? Not even that the candidate who lost was igbo and not that he was rigged out or deposed by a military coup?... What sort of childish impulse is this?

It would be a disaster if a secession is based on the impulse of election loss hangover and I can never be a party to such senselessness. You guys can keep deceiving and embarrassing yourselves on the streets and online insulting everyone, such bad losers! My only worry is that when the problem starts (it has even already started with the sharp ethnic division championed by you guys), all Igbos irrespective of stance would suffer for the folly of you guys.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2015
themilanway:
Imagine for a second,what if Jonathan was igbo?A world war 3?

Not all igbos supported and were adamant about Jonathan's reelection bid.Some of us knew that Jonanthan's time was up,but the greedy and selfish ones amongst us thought otherwise.......

My fear and annoyance is rather than start planning for 2023 now,we are here making empty noise and sound.

You are the kind of igbos we need,people that understand beyond emotions, our people don't even care to ask what gej did for us,they are always playing politics of hate, sentiments and that is what have accounted for where we are today, it won't change not even if biafra is granted untill we understand that the world has change,ethnicism is for bigots and those who are not ready to grow in life,if you really want to grow in life you have to be openminded to new outcomes, live and deal with people from all works of life, when you get to that level in life you will feel someone is holding you down.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Scholes007(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2015
RickyTan:
who will vote the south southern?
i.The sw? No no they regard you as highly corrupt and clueless, who know nothing about governance
ii.The north? Unless they don't have a candidate
iii.The SE? Only if they don't see you as an enemy.
You saying SE is irrelevant to SS politically means you are new in nigeria politics. Review nigerian politics before and after the war and tell me who the so called south south have as an ally

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
gwales:
which basket are you going to put your eggs in 2019 seeing that pdp have zone their ticket to the north?

I didn't vote and I'm still not bothered.
I've been PRO-biafra since class 5.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.

chai. see as you dey mumu up and down the internet.

arid abi? the same arid land feeds the whole nation. abi is it the oil that they use to plant their crops that feed you and your family?

maybe it is crude oil that their cattle graze to give you the beef you eat.

have your Biafra and starve to death. we know your red mud barren land can't produce anything.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by kingzizzy: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

See how you shot yourself at foot! This is exactly the reason why majority believes that Biafra is Biafra. Being in power is not everything, but for 6 years your own occupied the offices of Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, SGF, Minister of Finance /Coordinating Minister of the Nigerian Economy, Ministers of Health, Aviation, Labour, Petroleum (by Marriage), Chief of Army Staff etc yet nobody complained that the Igbos got too much of the Federal Power rations neither did your highly placed brethren improve your lot in terms of development!

Other ethnic groups watched carefully and played their politics towards national relevance while we the Igbos got carried away and played politics of the pocket where semi-illiterate money bags charted the cause for your likes!

Wake up from your slumber please.

I don't think you understood me. It doesn't matter what political position the Igbos or any other ethnic group get or don't get in Nigeria. If Nigeria does not work, then it does not work. Then you and I will be suffering and soaking Garri and still be talking about political position that do us no good. As an Igbo, I don't believe in Buhari or APC, so I didnt vote for them. It's been six months and nothing has changed my mind or the mind of most of my fellow Igbos that we did not make the right decision. In a way, I'm actually glad that Buhari won. With the downward spiral of oil prices, the ever increasing sectarian violence and the rise in the Biafran agitation, it will be interesting to see what 'miracle' Buhari has up his sleeves to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
re you ok? All esan, oredo,bini, akoko edo..

All of them na yoruba for our eyes too..

No be so una see ,ikwerre,ogba , ukwani, ika as igbo too

Grow up nwanne, change that mentality.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Say you will do it again not we.
WE! Infact this time around it will 2011 results over again
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by echomog1: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
So d yorubas voted apc to get vp (errand boy) n chief of defence staff (toothless bull dog) while el rufai n buratai r doing their jobs....wasted effort. If not that yorubas r hypo they should be openly regretting by now.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by bayinq25(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
menix:
Oga Oyegun carry the basket of Egg nd allow us govern ourselves..

We re tired of being governed by Infidels, Gentiles, we want to Leave this Egypt to a Land Were the world leaders will come to seek for council.

Biafra is all we ask...

Signed;
End Time Pikin..
Endtime wailer
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by themilanway(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

You are the kind of igbos we need,people that understand beyond emotions, our people don't even care to ask what gej did for us,they are always playing politics of hate, sentiments and that is what have accounted for where we are today, it won't change not even if biafra is granted untill we understand that the world has change,ethnicism is for bigots and those who are not ready to grow in life,if you really want to grow in life you have to be openminded to new outcomes, live and deal with people from all works of life, when you get to that level in life you will feel someone is holding you down.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by bayinq25(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
yorubas and their egg-and-basket politics. Na only food this people sabi for their life?

Mr oyegun, take your egg and take your basket you'll find them useful in arid oduarewastan where starvation will be the order of the day as there will be no more oil.
Endtime wailer
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by slysteel: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2015
It sickens me when goats like oyegun embark on the usual stereotyping of the easterners, oyegun is from south south and south east had one apc governor and south south also have just one apc governor,south east voted for jonathan en mass and south south also voted 100% jonathan,apc got more votes in the south east than in the south south so what is this goat of a man saying? did he even look at the figures before commenting on this issue?

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by FreeGlobe(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

arid abi? the same arid land feeds the whole nation. abi is it the oil that they use to plant their crops that feed you and your family?

have your Biafra and starve to death. we know your red mud barren land can't produce anything.
yorubaland feeds the whole nation? The same yorubaland that can barely feed themselves?

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:
I'm quite happy that most of us Igbos did not support APC or Buhari. Contrary to popular opinion, Being in power is not everything. I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari and APC will be worse than PDP so it is good that such faliure.

Sorry to burst your bubble,i supported and love PmB, I Strongly believe he will 500 percent better than the clown called gej who by the way is not from igbo, you guys cry more than the beareaved and will reap what you sow,am glad am not in your category and league, it is only igbos who are not bitter and doesn't hate that will eventually rule Nigeria not people that think the way you likes think.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by frankdivine: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

obviously you have a comprehension problem. that you have a phone that can access the internet is not a license to troll the internet.

can you point out the insult to a whole tribe in my post.

go school na lie, u see the result?

now toddle along and get yourself a life.

it is pitiable to see a man of your age, exibit triats of a pyscho/pathetic lowlife.

It is also pitiable that som1 spent money training you to become human. Only for you to come out, has a brain dead cow,inebriated by idiocy.

It is no surprize you can can't duduce the hogwash a lummox lyk yourself just spew.

you ought to be quaratined in the zoo. You are a threat to human sanity.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

WE! Infact this time around it will 2011 results over again

I know most igbos who voted for APC and i am one of them,stop deluding yourself.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ArodeTsolaye: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

I don't eat groundnut, i eat only goat meat and chiken. My rice comes from Asia and Abakiliki. My fish comes from Anam (river niger tributary) in Anambra state, My akpu(cassava) comes my village in Enugu, If mallam Danladi no go sell, make him cook chop for Funtua. Biafra no go dey for naija because of only food, we no be yorubber wey fit die on top stomach infrastructure.

Only Ebonyi and Enugu alone fit feed the whole of Biafraland.

3 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by IGBOPRINCE: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Grow up nwanne, change that mentality.
hehehe..nwanna , it seem you don't get the logic here..but I will refuse to grow up until I see them as adults too.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by kingzizzy: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
henryhemon:

Sorry to burst your bubble,i supported and love PmB, I Strongly believe he will 500 percent better than the clown called gej who by the way is not from igbo, you guys cry more than the beareaved and will reap what you sow,am glad am not in your category and league, it is only igbos who are not bitter and doesn't hate that will eventually rule Nigeria not people that think the way you likes think.

Your actually wrong. You don't know how the Igbo mind works. You probably won't believe this but most Igbos would choose to have their own separate country of Biafra if given the chance. So while most Nigerians sail along with the Nigerian ship, the Igbo man has long been thinking about how to jump off and swim away.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Ephemmm: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

I don't think you understood me. It doesn't matter what political position the Igbos or any other ethnic group get or don't get in Nigeria. If Nigeria does not work, then it does not work. Then you and I will be suffering and soaking Garri and still be talking about political position that do us no good. As an Igbo, I don't believe in Buhari or APC, so I didnt vote for them. It's been six months and nothing has changed my mind or the mind of most of my fellow Igbos that we did not make the right decision. In a way, I'm actually glad that Buhari won. With the downward spiral of oil prices, the ever increasing sectarian violence and the rise in the Biafran agitation, it will be interesting to see what 'miracle' Buhari has up his sleeves to save Nigeria.

You are not happy because PMB won. U are just interested in the failure of his administration and that has been shown in the tone of the highlighted part of your sentence.

PDP/GEJ's administration experienced the topmost price throughout the regime: what do we benefit even with the removal of subsidy price? How far have they diversify Nigerian economy to cater for the time like this? In fact, the price of oil in the market is almost half of what it was during PDP's 16 years in administration as at today.

So, why experiencing shortfall in reserves during the past administration? Why did our universities went on 11 month strike ( the longest in Nigeria history)? Why did FG borrowed to pay salary till the end of the past administration? Why did nothing improve despite huge allocations in power sector? Why the increase in external and internal debt? Why can't PDP built Second Niger Bridge throughout 16 years etc

As for me, PMB do not need to achieve all: all he needs to do is to put Nigeria on the right track: institute and implement better policies and achieve a little more in aspect of infrastructural development than I have experienced in the past sixteen years of govenance.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I don't eat groundnut, i eat only goat meat and chiken. My rice comes from Asia and Abakiliki. My fish comes from Anam (river niger tributary) in Anambra state, My akpu(cassava) comes my village in Enugu, If mallam Danladi no go sell, make him cook chop for Funtua. Biafra no go dey for naija because of only food, we no be yorubber wey fit die on top stomach infrastructure.

Only Ebonyi and Enugu alone fit feed the whole of Biafraland.

yeah, was that why 3million biafrans starved to death during the civil war, because you could feed yourselves
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:
Arrant nonsense... keep deceiving yourself and your likes with this rubbish talk about "the clamour has been on since 1960."

Up until 2015, how many Igbos were die hard members of massob or ipob?.. how many were going out into the streets to protest?... How many were running around online insulting anyone and everyone and declaring themselves biafrans?

As an Igbo man I was personally subtly in support of biafra all through my life, but the stark hypocrisy of this recent struggle (all because of election) makes me to totally detest the idea of this secession. How can the trigger to secession be election loss? Not even that the candidate who lost was igbo and not that he was rigged out or deposed by a military coup?... What sort of childish impulse is this?

It would be a disaster if a secession is based on the impulse of election loss hangover and I can never be a party to such senselessness. You guys can keep deceiving and embarrassing yourselves on the streets and online insulting everyone, such bad losers! My only worry is that when the problem starts (it has even already started with the sharp ethnic division championed by you guys), all Igbos irrespective of stance would suffer for the folly of you guys.

Thank you man. Where do you live? i Need people like you as friends.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by ODUBEZE: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:
Absolute rubbish!

Because you lose an election (due to poor political calculations) you now want to break away from a country, how childish. If everyone does that, and keeps doing that, what would be left of the country?
It is the APC and FG that is childish and naive. If you take a critical look at the political history of this country, you will realise that the SE has always voted based on their conviction!
They have always supported any candidate irrespective of where they came from.
SE voted enmass for Yaradua-North for those that claims that they hate the Northerners
They voted for OBJ- South West even when his own people did not vote for him.
They voted for Good luck- SS e.t.c.
Now shouldn't their right be respected if they refuse to vote for PMB base on conviction?
Majority of you from west talking did not even vote for him!
And some of U that voted for him should please list his achievement (s) so far.
If we are not deceiving ourselves, never in the political history of this country has a only a region voted or not voted for a particular presidential candidate and never has a any region being neglected. I stand to be corrected.
PMB needs to check himself, know why people are agitating and make the necessary correction.
Better still he should listen to wise counsel on what leadership is all about.
He is not the only candidate from d North! he should check himself before he destroys this country with his hands!
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
frankdivine:
it is pitiable to see a man of your age, exibit triats of a pyscho/pathetic lowlife.

It is also pitiable that som1 spent money training you to become human. Only for you come out, has a brain dead cow,inebriated in idiocy.

It is no surprize you can can't duduce the hogwash a lummox lyk yourself just spew.

you ought to be quaratined in the zoo. You are a threat to human sanity.

you sha want me to notice you. oya collect prize for ya insults.

you can now return ya mama's phone to her.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by missyadorable(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by kunle75(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2015
MayorofLagos:
grin grin. See lecture!

I thought Lai Mohammed was bad, Oyegun is even more raw and direct.

But he just stated the obvious
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Msauza(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:
the only blunder they committed was to resurrect the Biafra ghost after Jonathan lost.

bad losers.

they have shown other Nigerians that they can't be trusted with power and they may have to wait another hundred years for a shot at the presidency.

Biafra is our promised land and we will never back down from it.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by henryhemon(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

Your actually wrong. You don't know how the Igbo mind works. You probably won't believe this but most Igbos would choose to have their own separate country of Biafra if given the chance. So while most Nigerians sail along with the Nigerian ship, the Igbo man has long been thinking about how to jump off and swim away.

Most? How many igbos even call the southeast home? I don't mean the usual holidays during christmas,have you asked yourself why? How many good business men and women (I mean high calibered ones) have their business in the east? sometimes most of you here have not stayed outside southeast for a year, I can tell you if there is a referendum today, you will be shocked that 70 percent do not want biafra, No ambitious igbo man would want biafra, the call for biafra is about sentiments and hatred. It clearly lacks ambiton, what have all the senators and governors,ministers e.t.c done for us? We can only call for sovereignity when you have developed your area, have you visited most places in Nigeria and outside then you will understand what am talking about.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by dwen: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Musiwa419:
Chidozie you no get sense walahi. The Yorubas really dealt a devastating and debilitating blow to the psyche and ego of the ibo man, so much so that you now see them as your nemesis. When did John Odigie-Oyegun, an Esan man from Edo state become a Yoruba ?
it is regrettably lugubrious that you did not think before commenting, why wld you have to state his name when we all know that we are all hiding our true identity.... any way APC has ruled Edo state for 7 yrs plus now, go and see edo state, it is about the worst state in Nigeria right now. I will keep saying this IT IS NOT ABOUT THE PARTY, IT HAS TO DO WITH INDIVIDUAL, if fashola was a PDP governor, he wld have still performed, if buhari was elected under PDP he wld have still fight corruption. the truth is that the Igbos are not united, I see greed and selfishness in every thing they do. I love the igbos but I can not trust them with any thing; THE YORUBA MAN MAY GO BACK AND GOSIP YOU BUT ............................ am not a Yoruba person
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2015
Msauza:

Biafra is our promised land and we will never back down from it.

well I wish you well in that regards. I pray you get it. just don't go about it the violent way.
Re: South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun by Msauza(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2015
Ioannes:

well I wish you well in that regards. I pray you get it. just don't go about it the violent way.

Israel at some stage had to be violent to claim Canaan and push the Canaanites out of the land that God promised them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.