Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK (33654 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by EasternLion: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2015
sochima1989:
you count yourself as part of them?
and na for naira land you dey talk am....enter street with your flag abeg or else the guy that tagged you boko haram is kinda not far from hmmmmmm

Have you gone thru my profile? I was even on the street yesterday, I post videos and photos whenever I go out to protest with others.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:
The Nigerian government headed by Buhari has been begging the Boko haram terrorists to come for negotiation but has chosen not to engage and assuage these legitimate protesters in a dialogue to assure them of government to develop all parts of the country irrespective of political and ethnic divides. Shame on Mr Buhari and his advisers.
rather than seeking for means to calm down the protesters,he sent one useless oyegun to stir up the already burning fire

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
sauskyjoe:
These protesters are just confused. They dnt know wat they want.

Keep deceiving yourself. They don't know what they want but they have consistently been on the streets for a month now and are not ready to back down until their grievances are looked into. These guys are organized and means business. Quote me anywhere!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Habibuisah1(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Biafrauds

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by modestdude(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Nickymezor:
Free Nnamdi kanu mk we hear word 4 dem
Are you for real dear? Whats your fear with Biafra's actualization? lose of job or investment? Why not stand in between and watch events unfold rather than making unguarded and insensitive comment like this

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by fullstreets: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Why are d gunshots only fired in d air?
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:
The Nigerian government headed by Buhari has been begging the Boko haram terrorists to come for negotiation but has chosen not to engage and assuage these legitimate protesters in a dialogue to assure them of government's support and readiness to develop all parts of the country irrespective of political and ethnic divides. Shame on Mr Buhari and his advisers. Are we all going to keep quiet until this gets out of hand too?
the only way the SE will be developed is to sack all igbo governors in SE and replace them with yoruba governors like fashola. all your igbo governors are incompetent thieves. thats why you have no development. we have to replace all your governors with competent yoruba men and hausa like el-rufai

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by EasternLion: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2015
DgreatObserver:
Desiving ur self, if dey divied did u think yoruba man will allow igbo man to rule or igbo man to alow yoruba, d division will end up by d 2 or even 3 group of the south killing them selfs cus calaba ppls also have about 5 states

Where this one come out from?
Wetin this one dey talk sef?

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2015
dollarathe:
I don't understand d protest, did Nigeria hold anybody from moving ? pack ur families and business from Kaduna, Lagos, akure, sokoto, etc and settle down in Onitsha, aba, Enugu etc. what's d crime in this. why beg Nigeria to leave u ?

Your hatred and envy for anything Igbo wouldn't let you reason properly. You think you wouldn't be affected if this should get out of hand?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by EasternLion: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
the only way the SE will be developed is to sack all igbo governors in SE and replace them with yoruba governors like fashola. all your igbo governors are incompetent thieves. thats why you have no development. we have to replace all your governors with competent yoruba men and hausa like el-rufai

Like Aregbe and that one from Ondo, right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Really, it does not make sense to stay in a country which CANNOT guarantee the security of lives and property to her citizen. Non of questions raised by Biafrans have not been address at all. This oil smearing federal govt and citizens from other divide will aggravate the agitations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by tobiasbeecher: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2015
This Buhari Govt. is so slow and confused for my liking! How can the Govt. allow this to fester? Why must the Govt. stupidly arrest Nnamdi Kanu, hence giving him a groundswell of popularity? Now he will be laughing anywhere he is now. It seems to me, he staged all these - his arrest, the wide spread protests etc. Some people here are saying nothing will happen, that the protesters will grow tired and go home but again they failed to know that people are really frustrated out there. A lot of graduates and other semi-educated people don't have work and a protest like this is always an avenue for them to vent their frustrations. The Govt. should release the guy so that the tension and the protests will die down and thereafter call a secret meeting of the various Igbo groups and their leaders. The way they are handling this may snowball into a full time crisis that maybe difficult to contain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:

Do you want to engage in a meaning discourse or just wanna blab as usual?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Like Aregbe and that one from Ondo, right?
grin grin nice picture of hitler cat lmao grin
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by miqos02(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2015
ok
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Do you want to engage in a meaning discourse or just wanna blab as usual?
i always engage in meaningful discourse. i hope i do
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2015
If they like let them protest till jesus comes. No biafra for them. If it was other countries dat kunu abi kanu of an entity would have been charged and sentenced a long time ago. Instead of taking his case of secession to the au or un he's instigating violence and insulting ppl. He's no different from mohd yussuf
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ArodeTsolaye: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2015
vkeydon:
Buhari will soon start experiencing the 10 plagues of Egypt

Some have already started, the economy is on it's knees already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Bondesniger(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Some good points in a wrong direction Biafffffffffffrrrrrraaaaaaa
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
i always engage in meaningful discourse. i hope i do

Good. Then, tell your government to come down from their high horse and engage these guys and find a diplomatic end to all these. It's gradually getting out of hand and any right thinking person should be worried. Politics aside

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by dollarathe(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Your hatred and envy for anything Igbo wouldn't let you reason properly. You think you wouldn't be affected if this should get out of hand?
where is d hatred n envy in wat I ve posted, is it not better than protesting everyday ? when igbos can just move to Biafra land and life continues. or is d agitation not for moving to ur nation ?
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by xage(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Bokoharam and Biafra are the two major problem of this country...however,the guy arrested if charged for treason,let me remind you the penalty is death my brother
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Where this one come out from?
Wetin this one dey talk sef?

He drank kaikai....
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by miqos02(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

"What's the point of belonging to a nation where you cannot have basic necessities like good roads, water, electricity and jobs?" he asked.

"I left school (university) six years ago and have not been able to secure a paid employment. I have been doing menial jobs to survive. At 32, I cannot even raise a family.

"I will rather die being a Biafran than to remain in Nigeria," he said, urging local political leaders to back their campaign.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3323962/Thousands-protest-Nigeria-pro-Biafra-detainee-independence.html

this guy is a disgrace to educated easterners
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nickymezor(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
modestdude:
Are you for real dear? Whats your fear with Biafra's actualization? lose of job or investment? Why not stand in between and watch events unfold rather than making unguarded and insensitive comment like this
I dont want war in Naija as simple as dat. Lil by lil tins cud escalate . Blood shed here n there undecided
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by warrior01: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
dollarathe:

where is d hatred n envy in wat I ve posted, is it not better than protesting everyday ? when igbos can just move to Biafra land and life continues. or is d agitation not for moving to ur nation ?

Take a deep breath and listen to yourself. You sound stup!d.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by poj(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Some people need to watch the Nigerian civil war documentary. I am confident they will learn one or two things and perhaps retrace their steps. One love
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2015
But finally eh, Nigeria don cast. Nothing is working. I don't blame them one bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by arafone(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Oga, do not compare us with Boko Haram, i take Chukwu Okike Abiama beg you.
. Like he said and I quote " that's how bokoharam started" true story my friend
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by McTobe(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
No be small thing o... protest everywhere... Me I don dey mind my biz o
LOL...
FTC on first day of joining Nairaland.
I dedicate free shit to everyone wey wan shit for our toilet. just to increase the ministry.
lol white lie, lady u be old timer your nairaland assent doesn't in any way show u are just a day old on nairaland... u have been on nairaland since 1914AD...nairaland monickers sef...lol cheesy
ify2016:
No be small thing o... protest everywhere... Me I don dey mind my biz o
LOL...
FTC on first day of joining Nairaland.
I dedicate free shit to everyone wey wan shit for our toilet. just to increase the ministry.
lol white lie, lady u be old timer your nairaland assent doesn't in any way show u are just a day old on nairaland... u have been on nairaland since 1914AD...nairaland monickers sef...lol
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

Good. Then, tell your government to come down from their high horse and engage these guys and find a diplomatic end to all these. It's gradually getting out of hand and any right thinking person should be worried. Politics aside
the nigerian government does not negotiate with terrorists cool
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by HRich(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Honestly is a Forced Marrage. And is long over due. #Adios_Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Fully Behind TY Danjuma - Taraba Governor Tells Army / Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.