Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK (33648 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by realsammy: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
banio:
I have a colleague, an Igbo lady, that does not support Biafra. Am not Igbo, but I see any Igbo that fails to support this course as a traitor. U must not say it, but you shud believe it. Am not saying we should go into another CIVIL WAR. A referendum is fine. because with this current Boko things, Self determination is a good option. Otherwise, after a while Boko things will spread to other parts.
GOD forbid bad thing

Any Igbo person that refuse to support BIAFRA even referendum, has bn misimformed, or has simply lost his identify, or steals from Nigerian govt, or fathered by Hausa or Yoruba.

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ikechu1278: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
realsammy:

BIAFRA is note only an Igbo agenda... but Igala, Idoma, Itsekiri, Izon, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Igede, etc.

Iteskiri and igbede are not included. Some of you guys don't know wtf Una are saying but always talking
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Spybradd: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
bulldoza_CHIMPANZEE_grin:

Ode

which psychiatrist home did this m0ron escaped from

SEE PAINMENT grin
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Living4christ:

Did you go to the link i gave you don't speak out of ignorance, you only know about the attack, but not the event before the attack, the persecution and the discrimination.
your brother nzeogwu killed top hausa leaders. any way you look at it, you igbos started all this.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by linusbnn(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
No be small thing o... protest everywhere... Me I don dey mind my biz o
LOL...
FTC on first day of joining Nairaland.
I dedicate free shit to everyone wey wan shit for our toilet. just to increase the ministry.

Abeg wetin you carry for front? I like help you ooooo
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by djbigc86: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
There was a mistake in the first link.here is the original link download and share http://9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=14682
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by babylapaixlove: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
bulldoza:
Wasted generations
See yeye dey smell,which Nigeria army,the one boko haram captured 150,lol u don't reason well
Jobless wailers

All they are good at is how to make fast and illegal money sad

Are these the trolls that want to face the Nigerian army
Lol!
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by favourelisha(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Don't mind the idiot.
EasternLion:

Oga, do not compare us with Boko Haram, i take Chukwu Okike Abiama beg you.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by favourelisha(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
U re a stupid nuisance.[quote author=babylapaixlove post=40202113][/quote]
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ATERI(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Mail of London only publishes two types of news about Nigeria, if it is not divisive it would be humiliating. Unfortunately, many Nigerians are happy with that
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ATERI(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
EasternLion:

No the guy is saying the truth, must our all and all be "2x2" shops and maybe hit it big, gbaa China, Hong kong, Taiwan, tuo Malay.

We have other dreams, nothing is working, other people get chances to work at multinationals, government agencies, easterners are confined with buying and selling and our whole life just depends on it.

The truth has to be told, buying and selling is good all the same, but not everyone has that dream, for how long are we gonna always take care of things ourselves, fix our roads, build community schools, fix our own poles, fix wires, buy transformer, pay Power company to fix it, work our ars.es off and send our kids to highest level of education.

It seems like as if you know you can't aspire for other things if you an Easterner, Nigeria has failed us. She has, it it time to shift back a little, go thru other route of self-governance to see if we can realize our full potentials.

We do everything ourselves, while others get help from government, and at the end of the day, instead of giving praise and accolades when do, we receive hate and scorn, jests, more jests and more insulting speech to our people.

It is well.

Most of the things you mentioned are things that state governments are responsible for, why not blame Igbo governors for failing their own people?
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by redcap: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2015
arafone:
. Like he said and I quote " that's how bokoharam started" true story my friend

This is bigger than boko haram,and real difference is the legitimacy.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by redcap: 3:33am On Nov 20, 2015
beey4u:
.this issue is every where not only in the south east or south south.no good roads,no jobs and many other things.it every where my broda.make God just intervene in this country ni,dat shld be our prayer.

have you ever seen an Hausa /Fulani graduate searching for job.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by eltemur1: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
EasternLion:

Needless opinion, whether it is a fruitless one or not, real change will come, either Nigeria gets restructured for good, or total dissolution.
So you can test the dividends of good governance that takes care of grassroot development, instead of "News Time" developmental projects that the funds get embezzled half way through.
lolxx..u better dont join dem in de charade..cos very soon..the armed forces will not hesitate to delete whosoever is trying to break d country under the guise of whatever excuses u have....hahahha
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:
your brother nzeogwu killed top hausa leaders. any way you look at it, you igbos started all this.

The incident before the attack is worth looking into!
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2015
sukkot:

The incident before the attack is worth looking into!

We Biafrans were living freely by our own currency and National resources before we were forced into this unholy marriage. Because of that we would not tolerate anybody trying to suppress us in our own land never.

Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / Frank Nneji Declares For Imo Governorship Election 2019