Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK (33653 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Spybradd: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yujin:
Shoot them shoot them they say today forgetting that those they want to be shot are peaceful protesters. Why should you own life be of any value to a suicide bomber? The ones you have shot and killed we've documented and they shall be revisited. Always remember how it started. They were peaceful protesters. Don't ever forget that.
Lol. Na small small jungle don dey mature.

CHIMPANZEE
grin
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by bolabolakemi(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
cole265:

na you talk o. igbo land is not progressing bc of their criminality...too criminal minded pple. And that is y they will never rule Nigeria. the very few credible ones among them are never allowed to come to light. look deep, u will soon discover that IPOBO and Biafra are frauds scamming themselves.

i pray that by mistake their agitation comes true so that dey go and leave us alone. they are the set backs for Nigeria

Hmmm, but the robberies are now everyday activity in Yoruba land, Lagos, Ogun... undecided The fact is that Biafra want out of Nigeria. I support that and Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by banio: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
I have a colleague, an Igbo lady, that does not support Biafra. Am not Igbo, but I see any Igbo that fails to support this course as a traitor. U must not say it, but you shud believe it. Am not saying we should go into another CIVIL WAR. A referendum is fine. because with this current Boko things, Self determination is a good option. Otherwise, after a while Boko things will spread to other parts.
GOD forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by beey4u(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Quote of the day

.this issue is every where not only in the south east or south south.no good roads,no jobs and many other things.it every where my broda.make God just intervene in this country ni,dat shld be our prayer.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by lumenafrica: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
See how these cows chased this guy.... so hilarious but risky.
This is how somebody just die oooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_98mMBcRI
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by backtosender: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
banio:
I have a colleague, an Igbo lady, that does not support Biafra. Am not Igbo, but I see any Igbo that fails to support this course as a traitor. U must not say it, but you shud believe it. Am not saying we should go into another CIVIL WAR. A referendum is fine. because with this current Boko things, Self determination is a good option. Otherwise, after a while Boko things will spread to other parts.
GOD forbid bad thing
real talk zoo have been fighting boko haram for 8yrs now that will tell you are not winning the war rather boko is winning

1 Like

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by harshemeyou: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is another boko Haram ooooooooooooooo, eastern part of country
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
miqos02:

this guy is a disgrace to educated easterners

I am an educated easterner and the guy is not a disgrace to me...

Did that sink well?
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Spybradd:

how are u enjoyingda FUFUBERRY shinedu sold for u last week at computer village?
giant EWU
grin

Ode

which psychiatrist home did this m0ron escaped from
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by wypavu: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
lumenafrica:
See how these cows chased this guy.... so hilarious but risky.
This is how somebody just die oooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_98mMBcRI

mumu
whats hilarious about dis nonsense
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Baboo13:
Hmm this thing is gradually getting international audience. Instead of govt to take action and deal with it effectively, they are playing media gallery, and you're giving them audience. That's how boko haram started

How dare you compare our struggle with Boko-Haram, was Biafra not existing before this forced marriage called Nigeria?
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
dollarathe:
I don't understand d protest, did Nigeria hold anybody from moving ? pack ur families and business from Kaduna, Lagos, akure, sokoto, etc and settle down in Onitsha, aba, Enugu etc. what's d crime in this. why beg Nigeria to leave u ?

We are saying commot our land from nigeria map and give us our document.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
the nigerian government does not negotiate with terrorists cool
'

For saying that you sound like an ignorant person go and research you will know the real terrorist here either the British, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba. They started it all, they would have left us alone they went ahead and forced us into this marriage. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by sukkot: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Living4christ:
'

For saying that you sound like an ignorant person go and research you will know the real terrorist here either the British, Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba. They started it all, they would have left us alone they went ahead and forced us into this marriage. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
aguiyi ironsi your igbo brother is the one who started it all.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ennysuccess(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
ify2016:
No be small thing o... protest everywhere... Me I don dey mind my biz o
LOL...
FTC on first day of joining Nairaland.
I dedicate free shit to everyone wey wan shit for our toilet. just to increase the ministry.
U are welcome to NL I love ur assets where in Abuja do u reside
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by dollarathe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Living4christ:

We are saying commot our land from nigeria map and give us our document.
when thousands of u are still rushing down to Lagos, kano, Ibadan etc to transact business. some are waiting for map
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
This people re disgracing other igbos living in diaspora angry fooliish people angry

All of them were born with the notion that Biafra is a rebel or Problem to Nigeria, but its the other way round, Nigeria is a Problem to Biafra, Because there was a country and Very soon there will be. I see nigerians buying visa to fly to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Baboo13(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Living4christ:

How dare you compare our struggle with Boko-Haram, was Biafra not existing before this forced marriage called Nigeria?

Lol and your name reads Living for Christ?

Its sad that you're bringing the name of Christ into disrepute.

*modified
*Its a disgrace rather. That's more proper
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
sukkot:
aguiyi ironsi your igbo brother is the one who started it all.

Did you go to the link i gave you don't speak out of ignorance, you only know about the attack, but not the event before the attack, the persecution and the discrimination.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Baboo13:

I am a christian and Born Again, but the truth i lie not against, Biafra i a forced marriage to an unequal party. I am not being tribalistic, that's the fact, they are not suppose to be one, why did God not allow the children of Isreal to remain in Egypt, babylon e.t.c, Daniel even prayed for Israel's freedom. I know the Bible said that we should pray for the Nation where the lord has allowed us to be taken captive, that i do Nigeria will prosper but Biafra must come, as this is the only remedy, so that all tribes will know what to do instead of going against each other.

I hate no tribe, I hate no man, God has said Love your neigbor as yourself. But Biafra will do Nigeria good by separating so that their will be no rivalry.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Baboo13:

I am a christian and Born Again, but the truth i lie not against, Biafra is a forced marriage to an unequal party. I am not being tribalistic, that's the fact, they are not suppose to be one, why did God not allow the children of Isreal to remain in Egypt, babylon e.t.c, Daniel even prayed for Israel's freedom. I know the Bible said that we should pray for the Nation where the lord has allowed us to be taken captive, that i do, Nigeria will prosper, but Biafra must come, as this is the only remedy, so that all tribes will know what to do instead of going against each other.

I hate no tribe, I hate no man, God has said Love your neighbor as yourself. But Biafra will do Nigeria good by separating so that their will be no rivalry.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by Living4christ(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
cole265:

na you talk o. igbo land is not progressing bc of their criminality...too criminal minded pple. And that is y they will never rule Nigeria. the very few credible ones among them are never allowed to come to light. look deep, u will soon discover that IPOBO and Biafra are frauds scamming themselves.

i pray that by mistake their agitation comes true so that dey go and leave us alone. they are the set backs for Nigeria

That's true let them separate us so that rivalry will stop.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by ragiluhivo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
beey4u:
.this issue is every where not only in the south east or south south.no good roads,no jobs and many other things.it every where my broda.make God just intervene in this country ni,dat shld be our prayer.

I will never waste my time praying for the Zoo. A fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by gemale(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
I hope say dem neva kill am in detention... We Sabi d modus operandi of naija police. I support d biafran cause bt I still don't think kanu is d man who would achieve that 4 ndigbo.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by gemale(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
# BiafraWithoutBloodshed.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by gemale(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Living4christ:

All of them were born with the notion that Biafra is a rebel or Problem to Nigeria, but its the other way round, Nigeria is a Problem to Biafra, Because there was a country and Very soon there will be. I see nigerians buying visa to fly to Biafra.

Eziokwu nwannem.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by realsammy: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
wow! why is it that the name BIAFRA scares some Hausa's, Yoruba's, politicians etc... it gives them so much pain and sleepness night. BIAFRA IS INDEED A POTENTIAL GREAT NATION.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by realsammy: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
gemale:
I hope say dem neva kill am in detention... We Sabi d modus operandi of naija police. I support d biafran cause bt I still don't think kanu is d man who would achieve that 4 ndigbo.

BIAFRA is note only an Igbo agenda... but Igala, Idoma, Itsekiri, Izon, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Igede, etc.
Re: Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK by MrEverest(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
free74fire:
I would like to correct a wrong perception here, when pple hear d word biafra d next tin dat comes to mind is war, especially because of d nig/biafra civil war decades ago. Well, anyone dat still believes dis forced marriage is working or will work is been delusional. Truth is dat d north doesn't want any region to seccede partularly d SS/SE, cos de will obviously suffer. Wen nig disentegrates northern nig is likely to b like present day chad.don't knw y d colonial masters didn't lump dem up togeda wif chad.
I really support afenifere on restructuring of d country of separatism. My advice for d protesters in d SE and some states in d SS and d entire igbo ethnic group is to forget about Nigeria and follow d guidelines enshrined in d UN charter dat recognises self actualisation, let d political actors, bizmen and all stakeholders come togeda, well no everyone mite agree, but de can map out d territory and,hold a referendum. Simple, then it will put an end to all these. Countries do breakway eg India/Pakistan, d USSR, Eritrea/Ethiopia. I rest my case.
Gbamest qoute of the day! I used to be a die-hard supporter of one Nigeria but after I took out to really study this country I realized that Nigeria will never get it right due to faulty structure it was built on. Since 1970's we have been fighting corruption, epileptic power supply, bad roads, massive unemployment, poverty etc till date yet there is no panacea and believe me, this issues will still be with us even by the year 2100!!! It is not about being pessimistic but simply facing reality. The greatest mistake ever made was the amalgamation of 1914. The North/Northerners by nature are laid back, retrogressive and with a very wary socio-cultural cum religious believe that will always make them to be poor, lazy and unambitious. The North would more or less have been like Chad or Niger if they had stood on their own. The South would have made a great country together but mutual distrust between Igbos and Yorubas put paid to it. The only option Nigeria has is to grant resource control to all states so they could develop at their own pace i.e true federalism or we peacefully divide into atleast 3 countries. Igbos should gradually divest from the North, involve more of our elites in the struggle and through them formally apply to the UN for referendum. We have wasted enough time already in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Fully Behind TY Danjuma - Taraba Governor Tells Army / Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) / Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.