Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (49139 Views)

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by adelekeniola(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Na wao. I pity them but is dis d army nigeria is hoping to use to fight biafran soldiers if there were to b war? Boko haram with a few hundred people beats them. Insufficient equipment. NA has insufficient equipment when biafrans in diapora have already mapped out billions of dollars for u know what. This is not 1967.

Modified:
FTC. So this is how first to comment feels like. It feels like nothing.

Are you Biafra ready like Boko Haram
i) Using tactics, method of Boko Haram
ii) Which border country will assist you to execute your plan
iii) Can you use your people as Suicide Bombers
e.t.c
Boko Haram network is complex than the way you think.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Prymestrr(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:
This kind of information shouldn't have been released to the public.
What a fool's comment.

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by sexychocolate1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Qelvin:
Close sources to me revealed that the Insurgents are seriously decimating the Nigerian soldiers, the media is only doing a hatchet job of hiding the truth for the sake of those poor soldiers who are been wiped out in their hundreds...guys we ca never crush BH, the moment those guys pledged their allegiance to ISIS is when we lost the war...this isn't even about Buhari or GEJ been incompetent, the best thing now is for the South to band together, arm up and excise themselves from this Northerners, they should be left to their fate cause we are facing something bigger than us right now...I just watched a recent video on liveleaks showing a BH attack just about yesterday, my GOD...you need to see How this guys used superb military tactics to capture a Nigerian military base, with three T52 tanks, one T72, and artillery pieces in their thousands.

Where is the link to the liveleaks
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Armaggedon: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

In your desperate move to make a point, you compare two groups that are different from each other. One is a terrorist organisation and the other is separatist organisation.
A war between Nigerian army and boko haram is different from the one between Nigerian army and biafra. I still maintain my stance that if war breaks out between Nigeria government and biafra soldiers (after they declare independence from Nigeria),it will be relatively easy to defeat biafrans than boko haram.

Lastly, development only thrives where there is peace
lol... Do you know that almost half of Nigerian soldiers are Biafrans who would defect when the jungle matures?

Then add them to the millions of fearless youths that are protesting who would create enormous impact when fully armed.

Now which nigerian will willingly fight for her? Is it yolobas?

Majority of willing hausa youths that could have made any impact are already fighting against the same nigeria on the side of boko haram.

let us tell ourselves the truth, it'll be a walkover for Biafrans. They should just release kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Armaggedon:
lol... Do you know that almost half of Nigerian soldiers are Biafrans who would defect when the jungle matures?
Then add them to the millions of fearless youths that are protesting who would create enormous impact when fully armed.
Now which nigerian will willingly fight for her? Is it yolobas?
Majority of willing hausa youths that could have made any impact are already fighting against the same nigeria on the side of boko haram.
let us tell ourselves the truth, it'll be a walkover for Biafrans. They should just release kanu

People like you deserve death penalty.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by kodded(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
dailywealth1967:
105 soldiers killed by BH in one DAY! Let"s please seek for assistance by going into military pact with Isreali armed forces.Isreal is surrounded by arabs muslims who i consider to be terriorists.Israeli army should train our elite force to decimate these BH.
you expect buhari a Muslim to beg Israel for assistance ?

what a joke
I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Armaggedon: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:

People like you deserve death penalty.
for saying the truth?

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by chigoizie7(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

In your desperate move to make a point, you compare two groups that are different from each other. One is a terrorist organisation and the other is separatist organisation.
A war between Nigerian army and boko haram is different from the one between Nigerian army and biafra. I still maintain my stance that if war breaks out between Nigeria government and biafra soldiers (after they declare independence from Nigeria),it will be relatively easy to defeat biafrans than boko haram.

Lastly, development only thrives where there is peace

Amongst the terrorists groups and d separatist organization which needs a more brutal force to curtail? The terrorists, I guess. But u and your likes are back sliding in curtailing them, but is ever willing to descend on the separatist groups that are harmless and non violent. That is the place your NA has power, on harmless civilians, but once they see their match, all they do is take to their heels.

I still maintain my stance that "hypocrisy" is deadlier than "EBOLA"

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Money40:
thank God you know your country is not a SANE country grin cheesy Nigeria is zoo
looolz! he walked right into that one

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Chigold101(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
A SOURCE said that T72 tank, 60,000 artillery and other weapons was captured by the insurgents during battle.

Another SOURCE said that T72 tank, 60,000 artillery and other weapons was recovered back by our soldiers during the fierce battle with the insurgents.

Then another SOURCE said that there was not enough artilleries and weapons to go round for the soldiers to fight the insurgents.

Ok.
just choose the worst and believe it... That's the truth

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Money40: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
VonBismark:
looolz! he walked right into that one
they know Nigeria is not working, every one knows, but they know it will be worse if Biafrans leave
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by backtosender: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Zoo army baboon and monkeys everything Nigeria always incomplete poor gullible Nigerians thoughts ussr,Britain U.SA wil back them just like Biafra war hahaha
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Money40:
they know Nigeria is not working, every one knows, but they know it will be worse if Biafrans leave
my brother everybody knows the truth but since they dnt like it, they hv chosen to live in denial. The hypocrisy is just too much

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by sexyyoyo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Na wao. I pity them but is dis d army nigeria is hoping to use to fight biafran soldiers if there were to b war? Boko haram with a few hundred people beats them. Insufficient equipment. NA has insufficient equipment when biafrans in diapora have already mapped out billions of dollars for u know what. This is not 1967.

Modified:
White fowl. I pity you
If you have any brother who is a Soldier currently in sambisa forest, he will tell u dt bokoharam is not a small group as people think they are. They are batallions. I wonder how they are able to group up to that. But mark my word, their end is near. Just ignore they killed this today, did that tomorrow.
My galllant soldiers will do us proud
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by fx45(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Money40:
Mass beheading to take place today tongue carry on boko haram we are behind you those soldiers are cowards killing unarmed Biafrans , please bring more bombs to ekiti osun and Abuja, shekau thanks more bullet to your guns
Any Biafran still serving in the Zoo army has himself to blame. Things are gradually falling apart.

The Zoo must fall!

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by holocron: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2015

PMB in trying to be more democratic than democracy itself is being naive.
The country as it is today with the havoc that has been done over the past 6years needs a president with executive powers to carry out some actions or we may see the likes of dasuki, Saraki,former army chiefs getting away with all kinds of grievous offences or doing all they can to subvert this govt.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by holocron: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2015

PMB in trying to be more democratic than democracy itself is being naive.
The country as it is today with the havoc that has been done over the past 6years needs a president with executive powers to carry out some actions or we may see the likes of dasuki, Saraki,former army chiefs getting away with all kinds of grievous offences or doing all they can to subvert this govt.

YOU GOT IT
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by fx45(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
GentleToks:
You ll be crushed within 48hrs. Do you want to compare a war with insurgency?
The Zoo doesn't have the capacity to face Biafra in the event of a showdown. Honestly we do not pray for that. What we're asking for is peaceful separation and that we MUST get. Nigeria is a failed state.

What is going on in the North-East is much more than insurgency. There's a war going on out there. The evil and criminal APC is hiding alot of information from Nigerians. Nigeria's collapse is imminent. The signs are all over the place.

Buhari has failed those who voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by fx45(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:
If war breaks out soon between Nigeria and biafra, biafra will feel the full weight of Nigerian army because the location of south eastern is known and it will be easy to attack unlike boko haram
You're still living a lie. The Nigerian army has absolutely no single weight. An army that has cowered and capitulated under Bokoharam onslaught. A badly motivated army with morale at an all-time low. Now remove the Biafrans in the army and what do you have left? A ragtag team of sissies who have proven over time to be incapable of resisting superior firepower. My friend, you actually need to smell the coffee. Nigeria as of today is militarily weak and very vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by fx45(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
dailywealth1967:
105 soldiers killed by BH in one DAY! Let"s please seek for assistance by going into military pact with Isreali armed forces.Isreal is surrounded by arabs muslims who i consider to be terriorists.Israeli army should train our elite force to decimate these BH.
An Islamic Fundamentalist like Muhammadu Buhari isnt one to go into any kind of pact with Israel. Did you even think before making that kind of suggestion?
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by chax100(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
BUHARI tender your resignation now!
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by 400billionman: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:

Modified:

The President lacks focus. He is preoccupied with fighting his enemies. How can his military be focused ?
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by xklucvG: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
247notire:
Luv ur comment niccur no homo...
Thanks brother. Truth must be said no matter whose ox is gored. Nigeria is showing signs of a failed project we must address the fundamental issues.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by enpopa2(m): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2015
all the huge budget to our military and they still say they lack equipment? there is serious lack of discipline and leadership.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by ferdinandurian(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Now the slogan has changed from bring back our girls to bring back our soldiers. Plz...oby Ezekwesili we need a newbie organization *bringbackoursoldiers*. IN MY VOICE CLUELESS COUNTRY.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Super1759: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Remove your friends name and any indicting thing, they will come after him for saying the truth and tell him to wipe his phone, they will check them out..
Nigeria hate truth a lot and no matter what truth must prevail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.