Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (49116 Views)

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

Calm down... Boko harm and biafra soldiers are different entirely with different mode of operation. Book garam uses guerilla warfare and as such difficult to pin them down. They even disguise as civilians in some cases and this makes it hard for Nigerian army to find them. If war breaks out soon between Nigeria and biafra, biafra will feel the full weight of Nigerian army because the location of south eastern is known and it will be easy to attack unlike boko haram.

Finally, war should be prevented by all costs because it hinders development. cool

And d location of borno,maidugari and north-east is not known?

I don't support any form of war, but the way some people reasons, baffles me

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by akereconfi: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Qelvin:
Close sources to me revealed that the Insurgents are seriously decimating the Nigerian soldiers, the media is only doing a hatchet job of hiding the truth for the sake of those poor soldiers who are been wiped out in their hundreds...guys we ca never crush BH, the moment those guys pledged their allegiance to ISIS is when we lost the war...this isn't even about Buhari or GEJ been incompetent, the best thing now is for the South to band together, arm up and excise themselves from this Northerners, they should be left to their fate cause we are facing something bigger than us right now...I just watched a recent video on liveleaks showing a BH attack just about yesterday, my GOD...you need to see How this guys used superb military tactics to capture a Nigerian military base, with three T52 tanks, one T72, and artillery pieces in their thousands.

Links please
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Allosaurus: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
warrior01:

See them. Evil men, busy deceiving the gullible populace. Are you guys still winning the war?
Don't mind the bastard. Reality news like this breaks his heart. He and Berem are the curse we have in Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Kingstonfemi: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
chocolateme:
A SOURCE said that T72 tank, 60,000 artillery and other weapons was captured by the insurgents during battle.

Another SOURCE said that T72 tank, 60,000 artillery and other weapons was recovered back by our soldiers during the fierce battle with the insurgents.

Then another SOURCE said that there was not enough artilleries and weapons to go round for the soldiers to fight the insurgents.

Ok.
missing or retreat for counter attacks

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Kingstonfemi: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mayb dey retreat lests wait till tomorrow. U w see dey wil take back everything
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Splashme: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
The dullard relocated the Command Center to Borno and
his gullible zombie supporters thought he had sense
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Kingstonfemi: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

zombie alert, na godwin!
no b small bring back our soldier s.our girls go we no see them again .now our Soldiers
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by omogin(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
And buhari arrested fela's nephew for cowardice. Buhari had better take weapons himself to the field
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by susolzik(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
obasiken:
Is missing the new language for saying dead?
you don't declare someone dead in the military, till you have confirmed he's dead.
they're only missing in action
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by frankdivine: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
How can we loose 105 soldier's to terrorists in 24hrs. What kind of training does this soldiers undergo

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by zubby29(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Na wao. I pity them but is dis d army nigeria is hoping to use to fight biafran soldiers if there were to b war? Boko haram with a few hundred people beats them. Insufficient equipment. NA has insufficient equipment when biafrans in diapora have already mapped out billions of dollars for u know what. This is not 1967.

Modified:
FTC. So this is how first to comment feels like. It feels like nothing.
ask your parents to tell u abt d evil of war,or u can read it up.will d creation of biafra solve your problems,y do will call for an avoidable bloodshed on both ends,hope you will be der to lead the line if and ever your wish come to pass though i pray not
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Kirigidi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Na wao. I pity them but is dis d army nigeria is hoping to use to fight biafran soldiers if there were to b war? Boko haram with a few hundred people beats them. Insufficient equipment. NA has insufficient equipment when biafrans in diapora have already mapped out billions of dollars for u know what. This is not 1967.

Modified:
FTC. So this is how first to comment feels like. It feels like nothing.
D truth is dat Nigeria as a country has neva had a strong military. Nigeria has neva fought any war wit any country. Somtimes ignorant Nigerians mistake peace-keepin missions unda d UN nd ECOWAS as engagin in wars wit dose countries (e.g. Liberia, Serria-Leone, Sudan's Darfur) which is not true. Other countries such as India, Uganda, Kenya, nd Pakistan, contribute even greata numba of peace-keepas to UN nd AU missions dan Nigeria, but many Nigerians don't knw dis. D Nigeria vs Cameroun dispute ova Bakassi was d closest Nigeria wuld hav gone to war wit any country.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by zubby29(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Money40:
Mass beheading to take place today tongue carry on boko haram we are behind you those soldiers are cowards killing unarmed Biafrans , please bring more bombs to ekiti osun and Abuja, shekau thanks more bullet to your guns
animal in human skin.soon u will a victim of boko haram,wat u wish for will befall you
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by bonechamberlain(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
The military high command need to go back to the drawing board or hire mercenaries who are experienced in this kind of war fare.
Can you just imagine this?

By now, APC will be regretting playing politics with BH in the first place.
the drawing board is already filled up, the people I pity are the innocent lives being lost daily, as for apc ...
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Money40: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
zubby29:
animal in human skin.soon u will a victim of boko haram,wat u wish for will befall you
the next place of bombing is West Lagos osun get prepared you fool, we're you Yorubas not the people saying soldiers should crush peaceful Biafran protesters? Zoo monkeys. All hail Biafra biko

4 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol @ the Zoo!

Give unto them what they want, and give us Biafra. QED.

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Money40: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Tpeters:
So because u want biafra... Innocent lifes should be lost in ekiti, osun nd Abuja ryt I won't curse you.... But I know it won't be well with ur generation!! Oloshoi omo
it won't be well with your immediate family and children brothers and sisters, we're you Yorubas not the once fueling and applauding the worthless soldiers to crush our peaceful protest, may amadioha scatter your family's you are doomed

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Splashme: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Billygee2u:

APC government is only busy draging positions,hunting opposition with fake corruption war and using judiciary to fight any one who oppose the Buharidullardinho dictator
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
alcmene:
I am ashamed! The high-tech equipment bought by Goodluck is now being cowardly given to bokoharam undecided

I am ashamed that the real clueless one has arrived and everything has gone from bad to worst.

I am ashamed that bomb blast killed people in Yola and Kano and no one gives a damn where next will be bombed

I am ashamed that i cant find fuel to buy

I am more ashamed that those saddled with the responsibility of securing the lives of the masses are somewhere fiercely doing press up and ingloriously caressing and posing with snakes while the innocent soldiers are forced to embark on suicide mission to sambisa forest with bare armed with sticks and den guns cry
take hearts we voted for change so we should bear while it last

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by ochris03: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
247notire:
Guy na u compose this piece? Can I copy it?
Where u wan copy am paste?
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
frankdivine:
How can we loose 105 soldier's to terrorists in 24hrs. What kind of training does this soldiers undergo

is this part of the training at advert? that man climbing might do a g good job. lool
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
chi4ik4:
thank God that GEJ is no longer the President. if not, the whole nation should have insulting him by now.
but wait o, 105 soldiers missing? the North should tel us the truth
Nigerians hasn't seen anything yet. All these politicians are after their pocket using change slogan to deceive gullible electorate.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by wypavu: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
franudi:
Anybody that will say anything against Goodluck concerning this boko haram will be cursed forever by the Almighty God. Foolish buhari,instead of him to take minister of defence he went and took petroleum. Idiot.
take am easy. boko haram has being there before Goodluck took power but our politicians especially those from apc contributed indirectly to this mess.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by billyG(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dasuki!Wher is our Weapon!
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by blonker1: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:
This kind of information shouldn't have been released to the public.
what,what do mean by that? That innocent soildiers are being killed every day,and don't want it to make head line? If your relative were among the missing soldiers ,l bet you,you will not say so.

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by PigMeat: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Yes, who is fooling who. Then military are busy warning Biafra protesters that they will CRUSH them but common Bokoboys are crushing them cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no be only angel gabriel, na angel moses.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by knowledgeable: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
erunz:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193457-exclusive-at-least-105-nigerian-soldiers-missing-after-fierce-gun-battle-with-boko-haram.html

YORUBA position in a complicated Nigeria is failing them by the hr., with this kind of news. As are all these bad news for Nigeria, becoming 'the harder they come' on daily basis, the question becomes, what will be the yoruba position both in the short and long term?.......Igbo youths have taken a position for Biafra, no going back, ...hausa/fulani/kanuri have taken a position on bokoharam, no going back,......fulani herdsmen have taken a position of slaughtering unhindered, no going back, yoruba...?.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
GentleToks:

You ll be crushed within 48hrs. Do you want to compare a war with insurgency?
don't mind the dumb ass. The crazy comments and everyday day ranting about Biafra on here is becoming so sickening. This guys needs to be reorientated before their illogical and stupid protests leads them to their own undoing.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by PAINGAIN: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
deejeet1:
ok keep dreaming and make sure you're part of the so called biafran soldiers except you're a coward
ofcus I will b there and I also hope u will b among d nigerian soldiers. Na u I go first shoot troway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? / Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.