Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. (2526 Views)

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / When You Ask A Slay Queen To Fry You Dodo (photo) / When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by deadZONE: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Ladies have been pasting this on my time line saying this could be us, meanwhile most of them cant even cook, or fry anything aside their hair. grin grin grin grin grin

What do u guys think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nature8(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
I see myself and my beautiful Mma in that pic.. Her food is one in town, she knows how to cook very well.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by misspicy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
lolzzzzz
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
I tink say d guy go dey giv d girl frm bk As she dey kitchen
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by femo86(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
The guy dey use scope take that dodo abi akara grin grin
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by immortalvoices(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Careful oooo
Hot ororo nor Sabi small pickin on top papa head ooogrin
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by deadZONE: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
misspicy:
cheesy
Hey!!!!! i Havent heard from you.
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Irresponsible father
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by schumastic(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Irresponsible father

you have come again angry....what makes him irresponsible?

is it just me seeing this or is he trying to steal the dodo without his wife knowing grin very good share guy
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by misspicy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
deadZONE:
Hey!!!!! i Havent heard from you.
tonight dearie wink
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by deadZONE: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
kiss kiss kiss Am waiting
misspicy:

tonight dearie wink
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by ladyF(f): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol see as the hubby is using style to steal meat. Any hubby that will steal meat like this must be very cunny grin yes its you daz bringing feeding money but stealing is stealing!!! grin grin grin
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by tpiah2: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
He should pull his trouser up nah, he's not outside.
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by referandum(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
hahhahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy grin
but seriously girls of now adays dont cook as good as before
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by frankcris(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
OkeEsibe:
I tink say d guy go dey giv d girl frm bk asked she dey kitchen

no so ur parents do?
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by VaselineForMen: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
adeh39:
cheesy cheesy

i luv ur dp bae

do u tink dat i can pour sugary akamu in ur mout

pleas bae embarassed

i eat pineapple an water melons so i no is sweet for u

pleas bae, pleas
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
schumastic:

you have come again angry....what makes him irresponsible?

is it just me seeing this or is he trying to steal the dodo without his wife knowing grin very good share guy
U sef know why..... See how he's carrying the child, or rather not carrying. The baby will soon fall down all because he wanted to steal akara and backhug his wife grin
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
frankcris:

no so ur parents do?

I noi knows oooo
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by schumastic(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U sef know why..... See how he's carrying the child, or rather not carrying. The baby will soon fall down all because he wanted to steal akara and backhug his wife grin

thats what they call-----it was all good before the baby landed grin ;Dif possible thats the position n place they use in making the baby
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
I LOVE THIS.
Will definitely steal meats frm my wife's pot and she will be like Sheyi u don enter kitchen again abi?
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
VaselineForMen:

i luv ur dp bae

do u tink dat i can pour sugary akamu in ur mout

pleas bae embarassed

i eat pineapple an water melons so i no is sweet for u

pleas bae, pleas

undecided
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by VaselineForMen: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Jonwesley(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2015
deadZONE:
Ladies have been pasting this on my time line saying this could be us, meanwhile most of them cant even cook, or fry anything aside their hair. grin grin grin grin grin

What do u guys think?

Please send me the pix, I like it. Or what is your facebook name?
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by Gelengelen: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
my happiness is the best cook I have ever seen.
I love you happiness...yes I do.

can't wait to marry you my precious gem.
Re: This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice. by bettercreature(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Irresponsible father
He is playing with kid and you called him him irresponsible?You should be happy if your man is playing with kid while you are cooking,most guys out there would tell you to go and back your baby he is busy working on his laptop

(1) (Reply)

10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship / See The Dangerous stunt This Couple Pulled Just For Pre Wedding Picture / Zambia National Football Team Gets Internet Talking With Erect Manhoods (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.