Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? (1281 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
on several occations,Girls i dnt Find Attractive,Show Interests In me and then the once I admire just(if am lucky) stare at me unfaced,no smile or nothing.. am speaking based on classroom encounters?
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Destiny
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
because you are finding some girls unattractive, that's why some are finding you unattractive too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Sahmmuehl(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wait, let me consult Amadioha
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
Destiny
my destiny is to not get what i admire? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
because you are finding some girls unattractive, that's why some are finding you unattractive too. smiley
not that they are unatrractive,but not just my spec.
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Cest la vie
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Feranchek(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Show me 2 of dem pishure wey no fine make I help your reason the matter wella
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
Feranchek:
Show me 2 of dem pishure wey no fine make I help your reason the matter wella
i should upload pics of ppl witout dia approval? sori i cant.
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Feranchek(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:

i should upload pics of ppl witout dia approval? sori i cant.

Sorry I also can't help you too grin
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by ITbomb(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmm.
They say unlike poles attract but meanwhile....

Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by agarawu23(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:

not that they are unatrractive,but not just my spec.
the ppl you want aren't your type too and that's why they aren't giving you attention
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
agarawu23:
the ppl you want aren't your type too and that's why they aren't giving you attention
hhmmmm... your saying i am anti hot girls
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by danton(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
If you expect us to answer you that with no tool to work with, guy you are clueless.....Is it that you are handsome,intelligent,rich,neat etc
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
danton:
If you expect us to answer you that with no tool to work with, guy you are clueless.....Is it that you are handsome,intelligent,rich,neat etc
soo is it up to me to tell myself if am rich,intelligent,handsome or shiit? does dat evn make sense? and i said classroom wise(dat is am a student) hw can i be "rich"? mr "cluefull"
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Fireson: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:
on several occations,Girls i dnt Find Attractive,Show Interests In me and then the once I admire just(if am lucky) stare at me unfaced,no smile or nothing.. am speaking based on classroom encounters?

If you stop finding those you find attractive, that attractive...the tendency is that they will start to find you more attractive.
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:

hhmmmm... your saying i am anti hot girls

Nope. 'Hot' girls (how I hate to use that) are anti drooling guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Nope. 'Hot' girls (how I hate to use that) are anti drooling guys.
your making lots of sense...
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by pegolala(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2015
checked d op's dp and you are fairly handsome so maybe it is the law of fine guys and ugly.girls that is applying to you my opinion though
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2015
End time Hooli grin
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=iscoli post=40246569]End time Hooli grin
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by pegolala(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just because someone doesnt smile at you does not mean they are not waiting for you to make a move. you cant read anyone's mind
Re: Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? by collinsflex(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guys that's life...dats d law of attraction...just find all babes unattractive n see the way your game will improve

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You’re In Love With A WOMANIZER / Gender Inequality / How To Deal With An Emotionally Down Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.