Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reasons For Failed Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons For Failed Relationships (812 Views)

After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? / Things I've Learnt From Failed Relationships. / Pretense: The Cause Of Many Failed Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For Failed Relationships by veeluv2015(f): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Maintaining a happy relationship has proved to be one of the most difficult things to do. These days, we see marriages crumbling after just two years. This is something we ought to be ashamed of. Marriage is supposed to be a life time commitment, not just something you hop into and hop out when you’re fed up. The rule of the game is no one is supposed to get fed up.

Have we sat down to think about why we can’t make our relationships work? Doesn’t it make you feel like a failure that this thing is not working like I planned it? Is that how you give up easily? Aren’t you supposed to sit and find out what went wrong?

One thing for sure is a relationship doesn’t just crumble, some things lead to it and it gives us signs when it is about to crumble. Now, you either chose to ignore it or to save it. The major reason for failed relationships is that when we feel it crumbling, we chose to ignore it. We just sit and watch it crumble with the flimsy excuse of our hands being tied or that there is nothing we can do to save it. LIES!!! They are all lies. You can save your relationship but that is only if you want to. That instance when you feel it’s about to crumble is the best time to sit your partner down and talk to him/her. Make them listen and be ready to listen. Most marriages fail because the people involved in it don’t have time to talk and spend time with each other thereby creating gaps between them. You end up realizing you don’t know your partner anymore. That is what lack of communication can do. Let us try and communicate more in our relationships. Do not leave things till they get out of hand.

Another reason for failed relationships and marriages is that we venture into it without http://nairarepublic.com/thread/reasons-for-failed-relationships/

Read more on http://nairarepublic.com/thread/reasons-for-failed-relationships/
Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by FREEEMANAN(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by Kingsasian(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by obiorathesubtle: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
La click......

La dick fall off

1 Like

Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
*yaaaawns*
Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
sinaj:
*yaaaawns*
WHERE IS KINGLENT?
Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by sinaj(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Targaryen:
WHERE IS KINGLENT?
I dunno embarassed
Re: Reasons For Failed Relationships by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
sinaj:
I dunno embarassed
i miss him

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships / Advice Needed!! / 25 Places To Meet A Rich Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.