Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? (581 Views)

After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by VirtueDigest: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2017
From when I was 19, I have been involved in over 6 relationships with guys of varying ages. The common denominator is their fat wallet. Now, I like this guy, but he’s not rich. Should I go ahead and date him even though I know he cannot afford my lifestyle? (Kenny, Lagos)
I think you should begin by defining what you want in a potential suitor. You should have certain qualities that you look out for in a partner. Do you just want to a man who will meet your financial needs or a man with a vision and godly character with which you will build a great and enviable future? What exactly do you want? No one can answer this question for you because it pertains to your life and future. Do you want someone who will be there through the thick and thin or a fair weather partner? Do you want a soul mate with which you’ll walk in your twilight years or an ATM machine who gives you all the money you want but doesn’t have an inkling of how you feel? I presume that at some point, when life falls apart, you want someone you can run to, not someone you want to run from.

You want someone who believes in you.
You want someone who loves you for who you are.
You want someone who instils faith, not causes doubt.
You want someone who hopes no matter the circumstances
It’s your call sis, because in the final analysis, we are all products of our decisions. So take a deep look at yourself and see if this person matches the picture of your future partner, but always bear in mind that no one is perfect, we are all work in progress.

One of the great guarantees of life is that every person, every couple, will suffer. When choosing a mate, choose someone who suffers well (who will go the long haul regardless of whatever may crop up along the journey) and you will never be sorry.

All the best.
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by taylor88(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2017
shebi una say poor guy doesn't deserve erection

2 Likes

Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
No oooo don't date poor guy pls, instead goan need king black make he bang you with 300k
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by DabLord: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Ask your mother how much was in your father has in his account when he proposed to her.

1 Like

Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by kelechi50: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Now that all your ATM has failed you 6x why not ask yourself a question why, because I don't think you can cope with this new guy so kindly work on yourself please
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Should you always be in a relationship? No disrespect, but it really seems as though you feel so inadequate that you always have to be in relationships. Well, be with who you chose; only you will live with yourself.
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
shebi una say poor guy doesn't deserve erection
haha so u know dat quote too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by MissRaine69(f): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Who is it mandatory to be in a relationship or is necessary because this is your source income?
Don't date period
Operate as a business where you supply hopefully excellent quality goods and you get paid for your services.
As it's clear it's monetary gain that motivates you rather than the benefits of a committed relationship .

2 Likes

Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

haha so u know dat quote too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided...amma go obtain a patent for that quote. angry

She started since she was 19?
At that age her eye already dey chook for money, that she had to make relationships her occupation. It's well...

1 Like

Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

undecided...amma go obtain a patent for that quote. angry
hahaha u the original creator of dat quote? grin
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha u the original creator of dat quote? grin
Na that Tosyn cause am...just imagine
https://www.nairaland.com/3809392/ladies-10-ways-keep-peaceful#56684769

I attached the wrong link earlier, Cc:lefulefu
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by LordCrimson(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Na that Tosyn cause am...just imagine
https://www.nairaland.com/3929520/according-kenyan-woman-here-ar#58585105
I can remember I feuded with a certain female because of this damned quote,I've forgotten her monica though!!!
Re: After 6 Failed Relationships With Wealthy Men, Should I Date A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
We broke guys we out here doing our thing smiley

Much love to you too sis from bop( broke and proud) board of nairaland smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Oldest Friend? Where Did You Meet Them? ,what Do You Miss? / Reason For Flood In Lagos Pictures And Videos Attached / Best Selfie Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.