Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (72461 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 20, 2015
every night not bad let her just give you good food weak man. tell her to call me on 08100392181 and i hope she is neat? grin grin grin grin grin grin
iliyande:
My current girlfriend wants sex every night and I don’t keep up.I have these feelings she’s a nymphomaniac. We’ve been together a couple of months and there is no sign her ardor is slowing down.

It’s great to have a woman who is so into me but I’m finding it hard to keep up with her demands. Sometimes it’s difficult to get an erection and I’m even wondering whether men can fake an orgasm like women do.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/help-cant-satify-my-girlfriend-who-wants-sex-every-night/

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by 400billionman: 3:15am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:
My current girlfriend wants sex every night and I don’t keep up.I have these feelings she’s a nymphomaniac. We’ve been together a couple of months and there is no sign her ardor is slowing down.

It’s great to have a woman who is so into me but I’m finding it hard to keep up with her demands. Sometimes it’s difficult to get an erection and I’m even wondering whether men can fake an orgasm like women do.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/help-cant-satify-my-girlfriend-who-wants-sex-every-night/

This guy, you be TOMATO.

Twice a day is Ok for me.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by 400billionman: 3:17am On Nov 20, 2015
tobodex:
Get her a job and probably that will reduce her focus from sex all night and also those energies that has laid ideal all day will burn up while on the job during the day; she needs to burn off the stored energy....

So my advice again....get her a good job!!!

Can she carry cement ?
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by rydow(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2015
End Time Current Girlfriend grin grin
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Chilug(m): 3:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Brother, it's the spirit of end time. The spirit of lust. Give your life to christ.

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Ashure: 3:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Bros how old is your gf. if she is btw 18 to 23 years, its to be expected. the fire reduces with age ; it's also advisable to get her busy during the day naturally tiredness will drive her to sleep just after one round@ night.

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by supereagle(m): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Lucky Bastard. Go and empower y
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by mechanics(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2015
U beta flee and avoid premarital sex, too much of evrything is bad, why can't u wait, pray and get a lovely woman dat wil respect ur feeling, dat wil b ur bone of ur bone and flesh of ur flesh.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by clerkent(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Sheri baba kuru ba.aah my brother i have encounter your problem before.as a pastor of who im.bring her to me for deliverance.7days and 7night i promise her live wil not remain the same.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by NovusHomo(m): 5:23am On Nov 20, 2015
alterswerve:
Must she be your gf?

Why are you telling us this BS? Leave her if you can't keep up. Na by force? She will eventually leave you anyway, 1-minute premature ejaculator! Shioorr!
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Adeola29(f): 5:30am On Nov 20, 2015
She is no longer girlfriend but wife o if. Na every night things

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:

I thought all what guys want is sex? Why complaining now? You better satisfy this woman.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Give me number i will deliver her.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Please send me her pin and number. Thanks
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by glosparkles(f): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2015
Get her a job in a factory......

she go free you

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by creepsyme(f): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:

haba guy satisfy the babe na! and no men cannot fake orgasm.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by tinktanker: 6:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Employ my services
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by luluosas(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Se.x is the preserved of the legally married couples only. Abstain from sexual affairs so that you will miss hell fire as an unmarried person. JESUS loves you. So, why are you trading your precious soul for hell fire through sex? Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by oteneaaron(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Nairaland is fast becoming a joke and the mod who put this on fpage is morally bankrupt.

Please what is there to gain from thi pooh?

You are right......nairaland id becoming a shadow pf its old self.....with tribalism and hate in every thread you click.....Nairaland has become volatile.......
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by oteneaaron(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Nairaland is fast becoming a joke and the mod who put this on fpage is morally bankrupt.

Please what is there to gain from thi pooh?

You are right......nairaland is becoming a shadow of its old self.....with tribalism and hate in every thread you click.....Nairaland has become volatile.......

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by victorazy(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Give me her number cuz I like them nympho
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by dododawa1: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Which all other tribe should learn from yoruba culture by CUTTING their private part libido
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by dododawa1: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2015
dododawa1:
Which all other tribe should learn from yoruba culture by CUTTING their private part libido
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by cruzyteejay(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2015
Sorry,continue wasting your future,that's if you gat any

i detest this kind of case
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by gary400(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2015
tobodex:
Get her a job and probably that will reduce her focus from sex all night and also those energies that has laid ideal all day will burn up while on the job during the day; she needs to burn off the stored energy....

So my advice again....get her a good job!!!
a good job like hotel job abi....where she go see customer wey go replace ma guy if e get injury...

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by gary400(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2015
RealAdewole:
"my current girlfrien...." what happens to your ex? she did not like sex?

now you have gotten what u want u dey complain
tru talk
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by toprealman: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2015
dammytosh:
Run for ur dear life.
WHY?
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by gary400(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2015
I av heard this kind of case,i hav been a victim of this kinda shit before.....my guy get her a gud job like d person above me said....if job no work den u bring am come synagogue....
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by handsome86(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Jesus is coming back against.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by menxer: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2015
You now understand that "destiny" is a corporate affair. grin
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Mostprecious(f): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:

And y re ur telling us? Do u want us to come satisfy her for u? Sometimes I don't understnd dese pointless thread Moderators do somethn. And she's already bin tagged ''Nymphomaniac girlfriend'' Ladies be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.