Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN (72489 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by ebonytarki(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Get her a vibrator.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:
My current girlfriend wants sex every night and I don’t keep up.I have these feelings she’s a nymphomaniac. We’ve been together a couple of months and there is no sign her ardor is slowing down.

It’s great to have a woman who is so into me but I’m finding it hard to keep up with her demands. Sometimes it’s difficult to get an erection and I’m even wondering whether men can fake an orgasm like women do.

Man will always suffer for his ignorance.
What that woman needs is not that your thrusting in & out that will kill you if you don't know what to do.

First take your eyes away from her body & focused on her eyes. It's called creating suspence, then talk as much sweet nothings as possible then learn how to use your fingers before you enter her at all.

When you do all the preambles as required by her- ask her what she wants as you explore with your fingers, you will spend less energy but she'll keep coming back for more.

You want more counsel?

Follow my thread here if you are married o!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/help-cant-satify-my-girlfriend-who-wants-sex-every-night/

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by vislabraye(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:
My current girlfriend wants sex every night and I don’t keep up.I have these feelings she’s a nymphomaniac. We’ve been together a couple of months and there is no sign her ardor is slowing down.

It’s great to have a woman who is so into me but I’m finding it hard to keep up with her demands. Sometimes it’s difficult to get an erection and I’m even wondering whether men can fake an orgasm like women do.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/help-cant-satify-my-girlfriend-who-wants-sex-every-night/

Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food.....

3 Likes

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by finebouy1(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2015
youngberry001:
pray for her niggi....prayer is the key and may God help ya!!

It won't work Cruz God does not answer d prayer of a sinner as it is an abomination bfor d Lord!!!
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Harmony92(f): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
salaboiz:
Calabar Girls
Edo Girls
Benue Girls

They are dangerous like naked wire...
pls remove Edo Girls 4rm d list lolzzz
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by dROC1: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
tobodex:
Get her a job and probably that will reduce her focus from sex all night and also those energies that has laid ideal all day will burn up while on the job during the day; she needs to burn off the stored energy....

So my advice again....get her a good job!!!

Best advice.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2015
If you don't want her go and same time you can't meet up her $exual demand then buy her a Love Machine or $ex machine.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by danton(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Or
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by braine(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
tobodex:
Get her a job and probably that will reduce her focus from sex all night and also those energies that has laid ideal all day will burn up while on the job during the day; she needs to burn off the stored energy....

Getting her a job doesnt make things any easier.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by marleyboy1991: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2015
slim19:
Drop her no. Let's speak sense into her
Ma Nigga!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2015
tobodex:

That one sef na job
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2015
notime3555:
[size=18pt]ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS[/size]

I believe the correct quote is , "Enjoy it while YOU last".

1 Like

Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by charly4lyf(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Send me her phone numbers, let me counsel her for you and she will never remain thesame.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by salaboiz(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Harmony92:
pls remove Edo Girls 4rm d list lolzzz
na Edo Girls they top the chart
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by 123papas(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
two options:
1: bang her very hard that she gets bruises that will keep her off for 4 days
2: share with others
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Harmony92(f): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2015
salaboiz:
na Edo Girls they top the chart
. I. Hail o
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by keko14: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2015
salaboiz:
Calabar Girls Edo Girls Benue Girls

. u need sense?
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by possibilita(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Easy Guy just arrange a Group Intimacy for her,pls invite me oh
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by salaboiz(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
keko14:
. u need sense?
I don't insult people on FRIDAY
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by fortunechy(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Bring dt mother fucker to me n am gonna make her beg for more
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by dapsonlou(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:

She's Just attracted to you because it's a New Relationship. Later on you will be the one begging her for Yansh, so enjoy it, Go and buy Stud100 , If you scatter her Yansh for 2hrs straight, she will not bring her cookies back the following day.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Deejay1000(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015
End time qalz errwhr
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by jetage1(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Oboy, i b proper Izon boy, if u need my help just holla at me, i help out freely, by d tym i am thru with her, trust me, she will be as loyal to u as a rat is to a cat
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by fF01(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Nairaland is fast becoming a joke and the mod who put this on fpage is morally bankrupt.

Please what is there to gain from thi pooh?
well i couldn't agree more! I do login on here weneva i feel lyk laffing cuz only hilarious nd stup!d stuffs make front Page, aside d crimes ofcuz!!
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by meemeetruth(f): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
salaboiz:
Calabar Girls
Edo Girls
Benue Girls

u don taste all of dem abi angry
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Kbs468(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.
CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY CONDEMNED THE OP FOR HIS IMMORAL ACT OF ADULT SATISFACTION BEFORE MARRIAGE? I MEAN HE SAID GIRLFRIEND AND NOBODY SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT AMONG ALL RESPONDENTS BEFORE I CLICKED THE REPLY BUTTON FOR MY COMMENT.
ITS JUST TOO RIDICULOUS THAT SAME PEOPLE WILL DRESS TO KILL ON SUNDAYS AND FRIDAYS WITH THE INTENTION OF OBSERVING THE CEREMONIOUS WORSHIPPING CONSULTATION WITH GOD INSTEAD OF MAKING THE CONSULTATION A UNIQUE ONE IN EVERY SECONDS OF THE DAY THROUGH THOUGHTS, ACTIONS, STATEMENTS AND DEEDS
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2015
You don't like sex - it's a problem!
You like sex too much - it's a problem!
Guys? Smh for yall!
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by Joanne00: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2015
salaboiz:
Calabar Girls
Edo Girls
Benue Girls

Even Delta girls, dem dey Bleep wella
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by gentlegenius(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Elerineye01:
Prayer is the key
Prayer does not settle all issues. What the OP needs is wisdom.
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by NovusHomo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
arabaribiti:
See how many people reading this thing is shows how much naija love sex

Everyone loves sex. Even the Dalai Lama, the Saudis, the Pope, et al... grin
Re: Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN by gentlegenius(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kbs468:
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.
CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY CONDEMNED THE OP FOR HIS IMMORAL ACT OF ADULT SATISFACTION BEFORE MARRIAGE? I MEAN HE SAID GIRLFRIEND AND NOBODY SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT AMONG ALL RESPONDENTS BEFORE I CLICKED THE REPLY BUTTON FOR MY COMMENT.
ITS JUST TOO RIDICULOUS THAT SAME PEOPLE WILL DRESS TO KILL ON SUNDAYS AND FRIDAYS WITH THE INTENTION OF OBSERVING THE CEREMONIOUS WORSHIPPING CONSULTATION WITH GOD INSTEAD OF MAKING THE CONSULTATION A UNIQUE ONE IN EVERY SECONDS OF THE DAY THROUGH THOUGHTS, ACTIONS, STATEMENTS AND DEEDS
You spoke well... I see wisdom written all over your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.