Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance (8408 Views)

APC Summons Governors Over Buhari’s Health, Convention / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Governors Over PDP Crisis / Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonytony208:

At least, it is better than Aba, the dirtiest city in Nigeria.
bad road is a minor issue which is nw being fixed, unlike d massive shanty of mud houses

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

bad road is a minor issue which is nw being fixed, unlike d massive shanty of mud houses

Have you been to the southwest before? If not, then you are an eediot.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonytony208:

Those states you mentioned have no amenities, yet the number of igbos living there are innumerable. I have been to ondo town, akure, ado ekiti, ikere ekiti, ikole ekiti, osogbo, Ilesha, ile-ife, Ibadan, Oyo, ogbomoso, Ilorin, and ofa. The number of igbos in those places are innumerable.

Dont you think igbos are cursed to be going to a place without amenities? And they keep on arriving by truck load.

Yes, Lagos is a no man's land; Port Harcourt too is a no man's land. Ohafia too have been captured by fulanis, just like Ilorin.
u r confused bro.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

Who is talking about bad roads ,the east is filled with poor and dirty people.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

u r confused bro.

From the look of things, you are blind bro. Consequently, you Dont know what u saying.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Who is talking about bad roads ,the east is filled with poor and dirty people.

Where are pictures?
Yoruba's are dirty stinking dimwits....

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

u r confused bro.

Seconded...
Confused and frustrated even
What a shame
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Where are pictures?

Lol, Aba is the dirtiest city in africa,the se is the poorest region in southern nigeria.Below is the almighty anambra
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Where are pictures?

Lol, Aba is the dirtiest city in africa,the se is the poorest region in southern nigeria.Below is the almighty anambra

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
The UN,NBS,and World Bank have all confirmed that the sw has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.You can fool nairalanders but can't fool the whole world.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Continue lol
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
The UN,NBS,and World Bank have all confirmed that the sw has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.You can fool nairalanders but can't fool the whole world.

Lies
Sw is the poorest region in Nigeria....
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Lies
Sw is the poorest region in Nigeria....

Oh,Un,world bank and nbs are lying right?,keep fooling yourself,when majority of ebonyi pple cannot feed themselves 3 times daily.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonytony208:

Have you been to the southwest before? If not, then you are an eediot.
Ya. I hav been to SW and kw it in and out. Stop d childish insults
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Oh,Un,world bank and nbs are lying right?,keep fooling yourself,when majority of ebonyi pple cannot feed themselves 3 times daily.

If I hear....

What about your sister in Oyo who are outright beggars?

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by AnamCity: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Focus on the topic. Btw, with the exception of the 2nd picture which is over 15yrs and has been repaired, all other pictures are not any part of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
I am not yoruba... Mimiko first term in office be like best gov in Nig but 2term now is flop Visit Ogun state even Oyo state gov tried for first time but the problem with 2term in Nigeria is politician over spend and they will make sure they embezzle everything back.... Compare Abia state in term of project with Imo state.. Aside that you are from which state in east show us your state gov project simple..

https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-statelight-nationeconomic-political-power/465

See for yourself

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

u are still living in d past bro
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oyo state in Nigeria rebuttal..... Loading.....

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oyo the stinkiest and dirtiest state in Nigeria...
This is Oyo my people.....

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

u are still living in d past bro

AnamCity,it was ur broda that sed i should post pics
Lol,i knew they would deny it.Al those pics were taken in onitsha,awka is even worse

Even the igbo newspaper could not deny it.

sunnewsonline.com/new/inside-abia-nigerias-dirtiest-state/
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by AnamCity: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
dp
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by AnamCity: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Lol,i knew they would deny it.Al those pics were taken in is even

Well you can continue in your wild wild wild, I don't have time for that but the pictures of Ibadan and Anambra comparison has already been done on the page 1 or 2. And the difference is as night and day. Continue, the joke is on you. I just reposted it for clarity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Lol,i knew they would deny it.Al those pics were taken in onitsha,awka is even worse

You people are ritualists....

My people see Oyo state ooo... Ritualists....

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:
the largest slum u mean?

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Oyo the stinkiest and dirtiest state in Nigeria...
This is Oyo my people.....

Aba,hell on earth.

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Aba,hell on earth.

Erosion is ravishing Oyo....
My people this is Oyo state

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ibadan

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

That was then, this is now, everywhere is now swept on daily basis in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Lol, Aba is the dirtiest city in africa,the se is the [b]poorest region in southern nigeria[/b].Below is the almighty anambra
Air traffic in Ibadan, Akure and Ilorin combined is barely one quater of Enugu air traffic. Owerri air traffic is even higher than that of Enugu. PH is even 30 munites drive from owerri. not to metion that Onitsha use Asaba airport. SW is extremely poor and thats why thy always try to wipe their tears with Lagos, even in the last national conference, Lagos refused to join SW

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
I

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

Air traffic in Ibadan, Akure and Ilorin combined is barely one quater of Enugu air traffic. Owerri air traffic is even higher than that of Enugu. PH is even 30 munites drive from owerri. not to metion that Onitsha use Asaba airport. SW is extremely poor and thats why thy always try to wipe their tears with Lagos, even in the last national conference, Lagos refused to join SW

Lol,airport traffic?,you are seriously grasping at straws,Yorubas generally hardly travel to other parts of the country,most times they travel abroad,and its reflecting on the Lagos traffic stat,since its the only int airport in the sw,Majority of se travellers us ph airport.

As for the Nat conf,the yoruba leaders where behind PDP,so they ignored lagos(because of tinubu),i remember lag representatives even complained before the conf that they were being left out.

Meanwhile i want you to store this stats into your brain,in the south,SE=POOREST,SW=RICHEST.

WORLD BANK
http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/publication/nigeria-economic-report-improved-economic-outlook-in-2014-and-prospects-for-continued-growth-look-good
UN

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Multidimensional-Poverty-Index-2015-2-March-2015.pdf?0a8fd7&13666f
NBS
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/issues-in-the-new-poverty-report/137011/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Challenges Buhari To Probe Associates, Relatives Indicted In Looting / FG Records N7.34tn Fiscal Deficit In 11 Months – CBN / Nigeria’s Borrowing: ‘Trouble’ Imminent, Says Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.