Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance (8402 Views)

APC Summons Governors Over Buhari’s Health, Convention / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Governors Over PDP Crisis / Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
google p&g two plant in ib, British america tobacco, Zartech is the largest poultry in west Africa, coca cola alone hv 2 plant in Ibadan, IITA in Ibadan,NBC,7up, Sumal is the largest biscuit in Nig, Uncountable GRA... At Iyanganku GRA plot of land is almsot 100m, google Fan milk plc, the biggest shoprite in wafrica for Ib, federal govt research institutes uncountable... None of this organisation that does not employ more than 5000.... Aside building in east nothing in dt region.. If eastern part is good your people will stay at home...

Not enough to make a successful economy....
Anambra alone has over 1000 companies. Mainly indigenous
Just Go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by macof(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

No problem...
There is still Enugu to boast of...
Or should I take it off too?
https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=190548090980691&story_fbid=779617972073697&_rdr

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/bad-road-help-wipe-out-our-tears-enugu-community-begs-ugwuanyi/

They even had to call a state of emergency on Enugu state cus of bad roads... and this mumu is here talking about Oyo

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2015
macof:
https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=190548090980691&story_fbid=779617972073697&_rdr

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/bad-road-help-wipe-out-our-tears-enugu-community-begs-ugwuanyi/

They even had to call a state of emergency on Enugu state cus of bad roads... and this mumu is here talking about Oyo

Oyo is about to be cut off by a failing bridge. Oyo cries out on deaf ears...
You are hear pointing fingers on a responsive govt of Enugu state

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/collapsing-bridge-bad-road-threaten-ibadan-communities/

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by mazzi: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Yerubas are like a man who is suffering from cancer but out of what people will say will rather die in secrecy than come out public to seek for help.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Not enough to make a successful economy....
Anambra alone has over 1000 companies. Mainly indigenous
Go and sleep
name the indigenous companies in Anambra? Anambra wt 1000 indigenous shops....yeeboo people deceiving dem self since d day of ojukwu... Why ur people leave that dry region? I sure 80 percent of ur uncle are out of east, except u want to lie..Why ur people always join brotherhood, south east and north east are almost the same south east always try to claim glory of south south.... The only thing I know about south east is to produce fake things

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
laurel03:
name the indigenous companies in Anambra? Anambra wt 1000 indigenous shops....yeeboo people deceiving dem self since d say of ojukwu... Why ur people leave that dry region? Why ur people always join brotherhood, south east and north east are almost the same south east always try to claim glory of south south.... The only thing I know about south east is to produce fake things
[/s]

One thing I believe in class is this....
To maintain your class, if you must argue do it constructively....
You definitely has lost it... And see how you resulted to insult BC you can't fathom the surprise...
But I don't care.... Go and mud.
South West is the poorest among other geopolitical zones.... Poor rifraffs every where....

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

One thing I believe in class is this....
To maintain your class, if you must argue do it constructively....
You definitely has lost it... And see how you resulted to insult BC you can't fathom the surprise...
But I don't care.... Go and mud.
South West is the poorest among other geopolitical zones.... Poor rifraffs every where....
south west are the pace setter in nigeria in term of civilization and developments.... Which day development reach eastern part??

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
south west are the pace setter in nigeria in term of civilization and developments.... Which day development reach eastern part??

Lmao... Joke of the year....
Leave that godforsaken enclave in your so called villages of yours and see what the reality brings not idealistic feeling.....
Go and do pace set for NE while SE coach you . grin

SE is the home of civilization and industrialization....

Fck you and all your thoughts ~phyno fino.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
just mention what they have in Anambra that they don't have in oyo... Shikena?? Compare awka with Ibadan in term of general development? Is their any organisation that employ 5000 workers in Awka? The business list u stated above are shops owner...
Fani Kayode son that complain about present south west states just telling them to do more... No south west governor that will not do project that people will vote for again... But by now will should stop praising our leaders because they are doing nothing on human developments

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
name the indigenous companies in Anambra? Anambra wt 1000 indigenous shops....yeeboo people deceiving dem self since d day of ojukwu... Why ur people leave that dry region? I sure 80 percent of ur uncle are out of east, except u want to lie..Why ur people always join brotherhood, south east and north east are almost the same south east always try to claim glory of south south.... The only thing I know about south east is to produce fake things

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

Lol, thats a section of Enugu Onitsh express way. this is the type of road u find inside enugu city

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
google p&g two plant in ib, British america tobacco, Zartech is the largest poultry in west Africa, coca cola alone hv 2 plant in Ibadan, IITA in Ibadan,NBC,7up, Sumal is the largest biscuit in Nig, Uncountable GRA... At Iyanganku GRA plot of land is almsot 100m, google Fan milk plc, the biggest shoprite in wafrica for Ib, federal govt research institutes uncountable... None of this organisation that does not employ more than 5000.... Aside building in east nothing in dt region.. If eastern part is good your people will stay at home...
Lmfao, yorubas sef, that white men set up factories in ur land doesnt mean jack. Igbos set up their own factories and employ whites. This is Cutix Cables Nnewi, u can see the white men that left their land to look for job in Nnewi, not coming build, cos we alrealdy built the factories and will finish them with competition

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
just mention what they have in Anambra that they don't have in oyo... Shikena?? Compare awka with Ibadan in term of general development? Is their any organisation that employ 5000 workers in Awka? The business list u stated above are shops owner...
Fani Kayode son that complain about present south west states just telling them to do more... No south west governor that will not do project that people will vote for again... But by now will should stop praising our leaders because they are doing nothing on human developments
Yorubas and ignorance due to lack of adventure, let me show few pics from Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Lmao... Joke of the year....
Leave that godforsaken enclave in your so called villages of yours and see what the reality brings not idealistic feeling.....
Go and do pace set for NE while SE coach you . grin

SE is the home of civilization and industrialization....

Fck you and all your thoughts ~phyno fino.
yeeboo are truly racists .. And nothing for them .. Igbo claiming civilization b4 other region.. Yoruba even hv Television station b4 france, first stadium in Africa is in Ibadan, when yoruba started education ur for father was still tapping palm wine... the first teaching and best hospital nko uncountable achievements.....

3 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by macof(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/collapsing-bridge-bad-road-threaten-ibadan-communities/

Nonsense. Ur stupidity is expected of a hate-filled igbo. That is not Ibadan in ur pic. .try ur se

Nd btw I never claimed SW is a paradise. . nd I just proved to u that SE is no better
If you don't get it then u have a serious problem

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
laurel03:
yeeboo are truly racists .. And nothing for them .. Igbo claiming civilization b4 other region.. Yoruba even hv Television station b4 france, first stadium in Africa is in Ibadan, when yoruba started education ur for father was still tapping palm wine... the first teaching and best hospital nko uncountable achievements.....
[/s]
Will I call this achievement... So lame... Pooo

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
more of harbour industrial layout onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

Yorubas and ignorance due to lack of adventure, let me show few pics from Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha.
google Oluyole industrial estate by ur self..

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
More of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha. Note: These are more than 80% indigenous, secondly, Onitsha has less industries than Aba and Nnewi. Yorubas think its only white men that can build industries. Lmfoa. Even the access roads inside the industrial layout was constructed by IDC, and indigenous contruction firm handling 3 flyovers in Awka now

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]
Will I call this achievement... So lame... Pooo
Omo yeeboo see ibadan and die....
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by ekafine(f): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
quotasystem and aresa arresa(ekoile) what do you have to add?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

see ibadan the largest city in west africa... From relaxation places and nice tourists places

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
google Oluyole industrial estate by ur self..
but i neva said ibadan hv no industries, just to counter ur claim dat anambra is all abt shops
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
see ibadan the largest city in west africa... From relaxation places and nice tourists places
the largest slum u mean?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
So Yoruba states are truly in bad shape... Yet they are yabbing my Igbo states just to console their diminishing status....

Lmao...
Odikwa very risky....

And yet Igbo people will never stop coming to southwest in truck loads.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Lies

Yoruba are the poorest and has the poorest state....

Igbo States governors are doing good in their various States except IMO state... So talk true and stop generalizing..

Post evidence of government projects in your state.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is a win win
You tell me your state and I will do same
Outside that the SE states are doing far much better than sw states...
Stop using second tenure as an excuse is because you people are suffering and smiling. Using propaganda to cover your loopholes. See where it has taken you to...
The other day was the sustainability index where the lies of you lots were let bare and now this....

Accept it... You sw or yorubers are poor and has the worst managed States in Nigeria after NE.

Too much of everything is bad...
Too much of depending on oil is bad too.

Your comment does not make sense anymore. You that claim your state is rich, post photos of government (not individual) projects in your state, instead of foaming in the mouth and spitting saliva on everyone here.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Already work is ongoing in the affected areas...
But I don't get it when Yoruba's live all their lives in propaganda....
No basic amenities nothing nothing yet they make us believe that things are okay with them but when the chips are down....
We only see people who are wailing suffering and smiling to cover up...
What a shame....

And have you visited Yoruba states personally and you saw that worksare not going on? Stop arguing like a blind fooool.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Yorubanised?? Wtf...
Who dare that except a mad man of course....
Meanwhile Lagos is a no mans land...
When mentioning Yoruba land next time restrict it to osun,ogun.ondo,ekiti,Oyo....
Villages with no amenities.... Yucky....

Those states you mentioned have no amenities, yet the number of igbos living there are innumerable. I have been to ondo town, akure, ado ekiti, ikere ekiti, ikole ekiti, osogbo, Ilesha, ile-ife, Ibadan, Oyo, ogbomoso, Ilorin, and ofa. The number of igbos in those places are innumerable.

Dont you think igbos are cursed to be going to a place without amenities? And they keep on arriving by truck load.

Yes, Lagos is a no man's land; Port Harcourt too is a no man's land. Ohafia too have been captured by fulanis, just like Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
basilo101:

the largest slum u mean?

At least, it is better than Aba, the dirtiest city in Nigeria.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by tonytony208(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

You don't want me to post pictures of your gully erosions here, do you?
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nobledandy , basilo101 pls reduce your lies , se has the highest poverty rate in the entire south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock / Mayor Lucky Igbokwe Appointed, Decorated As Ambassador Of PDP Youth Movement / Ajaero: Most Governors In Review Committee Not Paying Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.