Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance (8409 Views)

APC Summons Governors Over Buhari’s Health, Convention / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Governors Over PDP Crisis / Buhari Set To Meet State Governors Over Unpaid Workers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Deplorable roads in the poorest region of Nigeria...

My people Nah Oyo I still dey so....

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
More of Oyo the most developed and home of civilization... grin

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oyo is poor

More

When did Oyo become developed ?

My people Nah Oyo I dey so

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by basilo101: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Lol,airport traffic?,you are seriously graspimg at straws,Yorubas generally hardly travel to other parts of the country,most times they travel abroad,and its reflecting on the Lagos traffic stat,

As for the Nat conf,the yoruba leaders where behind PDP,so they ignored lagos(because of tinubu),i remember lag representatives even complained.

Meanwhile i want you to store this stats into your brain,in the south,SE=POOREST,SW=RICHEST.

WORLD BANK
http://www.worldbank.org/en/
country/nigeria/publication/
nigeria-economic-report-
improved-economic-outlook-
in-2014-and-prospects-for-
continued-growth-look-good
UN

http://www.ophi.org.uk/wp-
content/uploads/
Multidimensional-Poverty-
Index-2015-2-March-2015.pdf?
0a8fd7&13666f
NBS
http://www.thisdaylive.com/
articles/issues-in-the-new-
poverty-report/137011/
Hahahah, whatever. Na u sabi, i have dropped my message. Whatever comparison u make and include Lagos as proof of SW performance u are only deceiving ureself. SW minus Lagos = 5 states. SE = 5 states. continue giving excuses and merging urself with no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Deplorable roads in the poorest region of Nigeria...

My people Nah Oyo I still dey so....

useless liar... Oyo state commercial buses never for once use yellow color and those erosion land is eastern part... Post better thing about ur state let see... From tourism, health, education, Mall, industries let see... Know society in the world that does not have ghetto... Any skyscraper in Anambra? Golf club? Polo club? Zoological garden? International standard stadium? Etc show international institute in anambra

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
useless liar... Oyo state commercial buses never for once use yellow color and those erosion land is eastern part... Post better thing about ur state let see... From tourism, health, education, Mall, industries let see... Know society in the world that does not have ghetto... Any skyscraper in Anambra? Golf club? Polo club? Zoological garden? International standard stadium? Etc show international institute in anambra

Which colour they come dey use.... I was thinking you will be proving me wrong by facts and figures not mere speculations that was lame.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Random pictures of the dirtiest and worst states inside the poorest region in Nigeria

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Which colour they come dey use.... I was thinking you will be proving me wrong by facts and figures not mere speculations that was lame.
this is oyo state mass transit and they also use white and green

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
this is oyo state mass transit and they also use white and green

But you told me they don't use yellow color??
Am I not seeing yellow on that your pictures?
And no be only brt buses they ply Oyo roads BC of poor roads...
So Pls stop lieing grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

But you told me they don't use yellow color??
Am I not seeing yellow on that your pictures?
And no be only brt buses they ply Oyo roads BC of poor roads...
So Pls stop lieing grin
what is BRT? Itiboboribo every long bus is brt, Even blind man known that lagos bus is yellow and black line.... U don't hv fact go and sleep...
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
what is BRT? Itiboboribo every long bus is brt, Even blind man known that lagos bus is yellow and black line.... U don't hv fact go and sleep...
Omo you no get talk oo.
You av not even answered my question, yet you dey talk rubbish...
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by kernel501: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
macof:

Which propaganda? yorubas are known to speak out against their so called "leaders" when they fail
It's you se folks that suffer and smile to give people the impression that you Come from a paradise grin
No wonder most of you cannot spend a year without leaving ur region to seek greener pastures. ..many of your folks are already becoming yorubanised in sw. .so keep coming

YOUR GRAND FATHER FOUGHT TO HAVE US NAMED WITH THEM IN ONE NIGERIA, AND SO... WE ARE PAYING YOU BACK BY GRABBING YOUR LAND AND EMPLOYING YOU TO LABOUR...HAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by kernel501: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
google p&g two plant in ib, British america tobacco, Zartech is the largest poultry in west Africa, coca cola alone hv 2 plant in Ibadan, IITA in Ibadan,NBC,7up, Sumal is the largest biscuit in Nig, Uncountable GRA... At Iyanganku GRA plot of land is almsot 100m, google Fan milk plc, the biggest shoprite in wafrica for Ib, federal govt research institutes uncountable... None of this organisation that does not employ more than 5000.... Aside building in east nothing in dt region.. If eastern part is good your people will stay at home...

THE AVERAGE ONE YEAR RENT IN IGBOLAND IS N400,000 EXCEPT LAGOS, WESTERN STATES N100,000.
2. AVERAGE COST OF PLOT IN EASTERN TOWN IS N5 MIL, WHILE N1 MIL.
3. RATIO OF BUILDING NEW HOUSES BETWEEN EAST AND WEST 5:2

IN SUMMARY, DON'T COMPARE EAST TO WEST.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
kernel501:

THE AVERAGE ONE YEAR RENT IN IGBOLAND IS N400,000 EXCEPT LAGOS, WESTERN STATES N100,000.

Nice summary
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
kernel501:

if you have relatives in ibadan ask them how much they sell plot of land at Alalubosa,Iyaganku GRA, Old airport, onireke.... You will see the cheapest land for 50million per plot... Google it by your self
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
if you have relatives in ibadan ask them how much they sell plot of land at Alalubosa,Iyaganku GRA, Old airport, onireke.... You will see the cheapest land for 50million per plot... Google it by your self

That means Onitsha gra or Awka gra or commissioners quarter will be thrice that much.... cheesy

Meanwhile natives are not even buying your land but foreigners....heeya wink
You people are poor.... Take it or leave it.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Omo you no get talk oo.
You av not even answered my question, yet you dey talk rubbish...
not every long bus is brt olodo and the pics u post is lagos bus....
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by kernel501: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:

MARK MY WORD... "AVERAGE".
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

That means Onitsha gra or Awka gra or commissioners quarter will be thrice that much.... cheesy

Meanwhile natives are not even buying your land but foreigners....heeya wink
You people are poor.... Take it or leave it.... grin
foreigners like Ibo that are selling okirika and cd in traffic? If ur region is good ur people will not leave home for hustle outside...
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
not every long bus is brt olodo and the pics u post is lagos bus....

Iti komkom
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
foreigners like Ibo that are selling okirika and cd in traffic? If ur region is good ur people will not leave home for hustle outside...

Lagos is economical hub far more better than any other states...
And Lagos is not Yoruba's land....
So I see no reason why dey won't go to Lagos to maximize their profit .....
As for Yoruba land dem no reach Igbo land....

Taiwo Afolabi are making money here tailoring.... Even femi dey huzzle dey school for here.... You think Yoruba's are not here....
You think Edo people are not here.... One Edo woman dey they call lady patience a repented LovePeddler. Is it the northerners?...
Mehn you no get talk....

Yoruba's are poor take it or leave it.
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Iti komkom
lair lying to defend Biafra... What is the meaning of biafra self? Bajayida is hausa originator and Oduduwa is Yoruba own.... Who is ur originator?? Useless tribe without origin and u can deceive urself that ur are jew... 70% of yeboo outside eastern region because nothing to do in dt dried land.... Hope they never killed one of ur uncle in asia in the name of hustle and carry drug.... The only tribe with kleg people (osu people)

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
lair lying to defend Biafra... What is the meaning of biafra self? Bajayida is hausa originator and Oduduwa is Yoruba own.... Who is ur originator?? Useless tribe without origin and u can deceive urself that ur are jew... 70% of yeboo outside eastern region because nothing to do in dt dried land.... Hope they never killed one of ur uncle in asia in the name of hustle and carry drug....

Look at this useless wh.ore.... I believe you are a product of a thousand fathers..... You are here hiding your Edo ethnicity BC you wan leave the predicaments of your birth behind....
God forsaken thing...
Why not tell me Bini originator fool.
Well I can tell you mine.... Eri. So go sue yourself....
Wasted product of ravaged degraded Bini minority... You are protecting yerriba cowards... Whats the meaning of Bini...idiot

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Lagos is economical hub far more better than any other states...
And Lagos is not Yoruba's land....
So I see no reason why dey won't go to Lagos to maximize their profit .....
As for Yoruba land dem no reach Igbo land....

Taiwo Afolabi are making money here tailoring.... Even femi dey huzzle dey school for here.... You think Yoruba's are not here....
You think Edo people are not here.... One Edo woman dey they call lady patience a repented LovePeddler. Is it the northerners?...
Mehn you no get talk....

Yoruba's are poor take it or leave it.
Lagos is ur father land abi? When you get ur Biafra Lagos will follow... Rusted brain.... Yoruba are few in ur region while ibo are even in sambisa the worst place in nigeria....
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
laurel03:
Lagos is ur father land abi? When you get ur Biafra Lagos will follow... Rusted brain.... Yoruba are few in ur region while ibo are even in sambisa the worst place in nigeria....

Lagos is no mans land lol....
Heeya I know you are pained.....
But that's the fact b.itch

Deranged harlot....
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Lagos is no mans land lol....
Heeya I know you are pained.....
But that's the fact b.itch

Deranged harlot....
Oba of Lagos is ojukwu family... Ibo will be looser later in Lagos... If 9ja divide today where lagos will be... #Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
laurel03:
Oba of Lagos is ojukwu family... Ibo will be looser later in Lagos... If 9ja divide today where lagos will be... #Oloriburuku somebody

Lmfkao....
Why did Lagos didn't join South West in the last confab upon when pleaded earnestly by them... This act alone should even tell you slowpoke every atom you need to know....
So go self-service yourself and sue yourself when i say Lagos is no mans land....

Yoruba land is poor....
Lagos has nothing to do with Yoruba land except the geographical expression....

Lol looser

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Lmfkao....
Why did Lagos didn't join South West in the last confab upon when pleaded earnestly by them... This act alone should even tell you slowpoke every atom you need to know....
So go self-service yourself and sue yourself when i say Lagos is no mans land....

Yoruba land is poor....
Lagos has nothing to do with Yoruba land except the geographical expression....

Lol looser
certified mumu Lagos is no mans land because yoruba are too good and accommodate others.... Ok when they gv u people Biafra u will carry Lagos to east? D epes,aworis,Egun will now become ibo jews ...
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2015
laurel03:
certified mumu Lagos is no mans land because yoruba are too good and accommodate others.... Ok when they gv u people Biafra u will carry Lagos to east? D epes,aworis,Egun will now become ibo jews ...
If worst come to worst Lagos will be divided when Biafra comes sef grin
Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by laurel03(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

If worst come to worst Lagos will be divided when Biafra comes sef grin
Lagos paining yeeboo like the state should be move to erosion land.... Soo painful God bless Lagos than other state in the east... Go and build ur erosion zone

1 Like

Re: Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
laurel03:
Lagos paining yeeboo like the state should be move to erosion land.... Soo painful God bless Lagos than other state in the east... Go and build ur erosion zone

Hahaha they will die for anything Lagos the acclaimed Yoruba's land in quote....
Oyo comes to mind
Osun comes to mind...
Ekiti comes to mind...
Ondo comes to mind....
Ogun comea to mind...
Even op Edo comes to MInd....
Who will develop them??

Lol

Edo's case be say nobody dey talk about am.... The people wey dey grow up there na just waste to their state.... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Fell From $140 To $38 In 2008, Still Economy Was Stable: Okonjo / INEC Locates 19 Illegal Polling Units In Akwa Ibom State. / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.