Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

My encounter with a small xxxxx - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My encounter with a small xxxxx (8305 Views)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by xtervaganza(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Love Machine:
How many inches is he when ere.ct?
Yea good question.

She went into the room with a tape rule.

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by hope4life: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
prettigurl16:
I am just thinking that forever is a long time. I know that I will never like to use toys. they have no feelings, lol.
I also want to know if a tiny instrument can make a woman pregnant.

Is everything in relationship about sex? If you marry a man with a big whateva without joy and peace of mind, what will happen? When you getarried after five years, you will discover that what thrills singles about marriage will disappear. Sex in marriage important but it doesn't matter the instrument you can be satisfied. Go and do a research on it.Pregnant?Why not. As long as it can get entry however small it maybe. Desist from sin, it has its own bitter consequence in life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses Inside Air-conditioned Toilet In Her Hotel Room (photos) / Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.