Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? (725 Views)

Photos Of Ibe Kachikwu At The House Of Representatives Over The Fuel Price Hike / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by magicminister: 3:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Yesterday, i left my house by 11pm in order to join get some fuel.
Surprisingly, when i got to total filling station in Ikeja, the queue was crazy.
Unfortunately, they stopped selling right before my turn.
I had already spent over two hours waiting on the queue.
Eventually bought black market fuel at 200 Naira/Litre.
Got back home by 2am.

Nigerians deserve better!!!!!!!

How has the fuel scarcity been treating you

Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by ninovandross(m): 3:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Its really been terrible, I had a really bad situation on tuesday, after trying to form hardcore I hit the fuel attendant cos he was selling to some guys that were not on the qeue seriously we've been qeueing for almost a hour and half then this guys from no where just wanna take the easy way, it all got bad really fast when the fuel attendant was mad about me hitting him, na dat tym I knw say d guy fit pass me tall pass me and for murder me if no be for other customers, I no knw when I start to dey tell am sorry say na stress cos am, all this nonsense cos I see my crush won buy fuel too hmmm
Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by magicminister: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2015
ninovandross:
Its really been terrible, I had a really bad situation on tuesday, after trying to form hardcore I hit the fuel attendant cos he was selling to some guys that were not on the qeue seriously we've been qeueing for almost a hour and half then this guys from no where just wanna take the easy way, it all got bad really fast when the fuel attendant was mad about me hitting him, na dat tym I knw say d guy fit pass me tall pass me and for murder me if no be for other customers, I no knw when I start to dey tell am sorry say na stress cos am, all this nonsense cos I see my crush won buy fuel too hmmm

hahahaha
guy nothing does you.
If na me, i for fight the guy Ni!!!!
Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by Lionsclaw: 3:53am On Nov 20, 2015
This question should be directed at Mbaka who said that Badluck Buhari is better than Goodluck Jonathan. It should be directed at Hate Queen Oby Ezeks who has suddenly lost her voice at our missing 105 soldiers

2 Likes

Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by yomi007k(m): 4:11am On Nov 20, 2015
magicminister:

hahahaha
guy nothing does you.
If na me, i for fight the guy Ni!!!!

U for fight d guy because of emotions?

Him for beat u den oda ppl no go see fuel jus cos u wan form superman wey swallow kryptonite.
Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Lionsclaw:
This question should be directed at Mbaka who said that Badluck Buhari is better than Goodluck Jonathan. It should be directed at Hate Queen Oby Ezeks who has suddenly lost her voice at our missing 105 soldiers

Oga sorry ooo GEJ sef knw say him be failure so why blaming Mbaka for ur bros failure? Meanwhile u must be a wailing wailer...
Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by Tundeiab(m): 4:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Oga sorry ooo GEJ sef knw say him be failure so why blaming Mbaka for ur bros failure? Meanwhile u must be a wailing wailer...
Well! The economic situation, fuel itch et al is proving your god Boo boo as the greatest failure of all time.

1 Like

Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Gbam, ka Chineke gozie okwu.undecided
Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by magicminister: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Can we all be pro-Nigeria for once?
This is not about apc or pdp.
This is not about goodluck or buhari.
This is about Nigeria and Nigerians.
We the masses have suffered for so long yet we keep defending the political class in the name of being affiliated to a political party or region.

So far, the buhari led administration has failed us on all of its promises.
I do not care what jonathan did but buhari is there now and i demand the best from him.

2 Likes

Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 20, 2015
I am not trying to be partisan here but I kind of liked the stability that came with GEJ in some Sectors and areas of national life. I never had to pay 350 for a litre of petrol....

I had hoped PMB having toiled for twelve long years for the job would have the chops and know how to tackle Nigerias problem. I looked forward to real change but alas the feelers out there can send shivers down your spine. "Boko overtakes Isis" so we are in the record books again on a truly monumental scale. But in the not so distant past when we graced the record books it was for something positive “Africa's largest economy" a 500B behemoth. That news was uplifting, recent news? Certified Kill Joys.

This doesn't look like Change oh, the situation on ground seems to suggest a deliberate shortchange...

1 Like

Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by Lionsclaw: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Haha you find it hard to believe your father mbaka falsely prophesied grin sorry o
Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by magicminister: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ravenwolf:

I am not trying to be partisan here but I kind of liked the stability that came with GEJ in some Sectors and areas of national life. I never had to pay 350 for a litre of petrol....

I had hoped PMB having toiled for twelve long years for the job would have the chops and know how to tackle Nigerias problem. I looked forward to real change but alas the feelers out there can send shivers down your spine. "Boko overtakes Isis" so we are in the record books again on a truly monumental scale. But in the not so distant past when we graced the record books it was for something positive “Africa's largest economy" a 500B behemoth. That news was uplifting, recent news? Certified Kill Joys.

This doesn't look like Change oh, the situation on ground seems to suggest a deliberate shortchange...

Well said.
Everyone is getting disenchanted by this administration

2 Likes

Re: HOW HAS THE FUEL SCARCITY BEEN TREATING YOU??????????? by iokpebholo: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
I bought 170 per litre today in calabar.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Tyranny And Hidden Agenda / There Wasn't Much Biafran Agitation During GEJ Regimes-6dvision / APC Procession In PH, Illegal, Inciting –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.