Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) (30918 Views)

Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
End time birthday
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by litetias(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Bovi I know how much it cost Nigeria for GEJ to be your friend. Lesson in history indeed. Trying to write a poem when its clear that its the cash he gave you that you are remembering. Oshare!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Missonas(f): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday Presido of life! Go Bovi #realG. #Basketmouth see your life

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ebhohimimen(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
GLOBAL ICON U see ehnnn-- when we labelled GEJ as an ICON, we didn't do it for fun. No be by tribalism. No be by gra-gra. Na by performance, carriage and principle . 30 yrs after buhari left govt as a military tyrant, no one looked his way except corrupt Abacha. . Its 8yrs since Obj left plus over 35yrs after leaving as a military dictator, he has had some very few attention, but that stench of military and even civilian dictator, who wanted to force himself in power with a botched 3rd term still follow him about. Now sef, nobody send am. . Its just 5months GEJ left power, and the international attention, universal symbolic aroma and great leadership qualities he possesses can not be ignored. Even America wants to listen to him - Yesteday; President Jonathan was at US Presidential Precinct.. He arrived the United States Monday as a guest of the Presidential Precinct, Challotsville Virginia, where he assured the international community that African leaders are displaying more commitment to democracy and good governance, as a means of engendering sustainable development and improving the lives of the people. - - Abeg, when the UN Sec Gen tenure dey expire? Tell them we have a candidate in waiting. . What's his name?-- GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan!! - - Reminder:- We threw away Gold and picked stone. . U want me to move on?- I'll move on wen a brainless man is no longer occupying Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Missonas(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
litetias:
Bovi I know how much it cost Nigeria for GEJ to be your friend. Lesson in history indeed. Trying to write a poem when its clear that its the cash he gave you that you are remembering. Oshare!!!
Na today? Proof of cash exchanging hands or gerrarahere mehnnnnn grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to the most civilized Nigerian President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by omoijesa(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2015
God bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
mystical109:
Not an end time thing

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Bom4Real: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
I love GEJ But i am For Nobody

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by bmjamiu(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:
Jonathan is by far the most liberal and friendly President Nigeria has ever had

ok. no problem
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday my president,though you are not there,you're still my president.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
I just love GEJ..

Liberal, fun-loving, ogogoro-shacking, (if you like), down to earth, epitome of humility, mature and respectful

God bless you GEJ..

' My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian".....GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday My Jona..
May God Bless you....
I Love you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Living4christ(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2015
WHAYASAY:
[size=18pt]NEXT WEEK HEADLINE
COMEDIAN BOVI TO BE PROBED[/size]
visit [url]whayasay..com[/url]

hAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by lailo: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:

Yea u're right!!!!!!friendly and liberal with corruption and impunity.We don't want such a weakling
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Sanchase: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Sweet Bromance grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by sweatlana: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD Gej my hero. God bless u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Roks(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Nigerians should never forget these words "No Nigerian blood is worth the ambition of any politician ".
Happy birthday Mr President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by StPete: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
lailo:

Yea u're right!!!!!!friendly and liberal with corruption and impunity.We don't want such a weakling

tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Hbd oga jonah....long life and prosperity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by owumzy(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
HBD and MHR
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
D next picture u go share na with am for jail! I rep change I rep apc
U rep failure because
1. No job
2. No Money
3. No light
4. No fuel
5. No food (expensive)
6. High cost of transportation
7. No payment of salary
8. very soon minimum wage will be reduced
9. Ban on small generator (only)
10. No corruption fought
11. No transparency
12. Bloodshed everywhere
13. Robbery at full scale
14. The poor getting poorer, d rich getting...
15. Very irresponsible members of executive (gov)
16. Unsettled legislative arm of gov.
17. Very corrupt judiciary
18. FG for the North only others OYO
19. Almost 6 months+ no direction
20. Govt. of lies, witch hunting!
If I continue, I go collect extra sheet.
Just been honest!
It is well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ChildofChukwu(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday sir. Your best is yet to be seen. They thought you lost out, but God was merely promoting you to global relevance.

Haters can hug anything that has "220volts" on it!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by AOGAOG: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthhday GEJ.
Wish U many more year ahead shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Seun360(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Future Biafra President
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Foxie: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2015
okoro4:
Not a new pic.It was taken b4 election.Bovi uploaded it to wish him happy birthday
So? What difference does it make?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
D next picture u go share na with am for jail! I rep change I rep apc
I guess you are the chief justice of nigeria f00l!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ooshinibos: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:
really , so why didn't he win the last election
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by M4gunners: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday my humble presido and many many more years ahead.Your life is a testimony . From deputy governor to governor, from governor to vice president, from vice president to president and now the eyes of democracy in Africa and around the world. What else would a man which in this life that you hhaven't achieved!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U rep failure because
1. No job
2. No Money
3. No light
4. No fuel
5. No food (expensive)
6. High cost of transportation
7. No payment of salary
8. very soon minimum wage will be reduced
9. Ban on small generator (only)
10. No corruption fought
11. No transparency
12. Bloodshed everywhere
13. Robbery at full scale
14. The poor getting poorer, d rich getting...
15. Very irresponsible members of executive (gov)
16. Unsettled legislative arm of gov.
17. Very corrupt judiciary
18. FG for the North only others OYO
19. Almost 6 months+ no direction
20. Govt. of lies, witch hunting!
If I continue, I go collect extra sheet.
Just been honest!
It is well!
there is one thing for sure my friend HOPE. When u cease to see negativity then u wud see all the positive tins happening around u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
@Vivian gist, Na God go punish you. Must you lie? Don't you have work? Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Patoranking Covered In Dollars As He Cuddles Two Women In His Arms / Georgina Onuoha: Any Man Who Loves You Will Never Record You During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.