Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) (30919 Views)

Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
@Odubeze. Na God go punish you. Must you lie? Don't you have work? Idiot! #Old pix
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2015
johnnycrew:
I guess you are the chief justice of nigeria and am a f00l!
yes u sure are bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
@Odubeze. Na God go punish you. Must you lie? Don't you have work? Idiot! #Old pix.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ifihearam: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday your excellency.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Akosxxx(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
This guy laff dey mk me laff.

koret nigga.. BOVI
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by wawaboy1(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Vıvıangıst Again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by StPete: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
ooshinibos:

really , so why didn't he win the last election

You don't win elections by being just liberal and friendly. It takes more than that
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by dovetark: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday, I admire you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Dunsin89:
@Odubeze. Na God go punish you. Must you lie? Don't you have work? Idiot! #Old pix.
Dunsin89 you mean to say your Allah that has being asking you for blood?
He is punishing you already!
if you cannot accept the truth without hauling insults, go and ...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
there is one thing for sure my friend HOPE. When u cease to see negativity then u wud see all the positive tins happening around u
My friend that Hope is what keeps Us going nevertheless just stating the obvious.
I will also appreciate it if you can list some of those good things this administration has brought around.
May God continue to protect us and sustain us from bad leadership!
Amen!
It is well!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Dunsin89:
@Dunsin89. Na God go punish you. Must you lie? Don't you have work? Idiot! #Old pix
FIXED
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:
Jonathan is by far the most liberal and friendly President Nigeria has ever had

And DTS d most disturbing thing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday sir. the dullard from Duara is riding on your achievements and sai bubu squad are too blind to see.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Dunsin89 you mean to say your Allah that has being asking you for blood?
He is punishing you already!
if you cannot accept the truth without hauling insults, go and ...
. Am sorry pls, I mean to say "Vivian gist"
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Am sorry pls, I mean to say "Vivian gist"
Apology accepted but even at that my brother, take it easy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Truth001(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday to Mr Ex-President

Oga: Bovi. Bovi.. Bovi...

Bovi: Sir

Oga: ow many times did I called u?

Bovi : nah 3x sir

Oga: correct, wch kind paste u dey use brush yr teeth self? Coz thus yr teeth dey shine ooo, nah close up?

Bovi: hahaha grin, c Oga Jonah ooo. Close Up, no oooo nah d new mouth washer dey make my teeth shine like diamond. Pepso........

Oga: no wonder, buy one for me.

Bovi : oga Jonah, lol k Sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
D next picture u go share na with am for jail! I rep change I rep apc
Dont tell me you are jealous of that infectious smile.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
ststyreal:

Dont tell me you are jealous of that infectious smile.
no honey just wondering what he is doing with a criminal
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Sanchase: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to the worst president Nigeria has ever had.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by demio007: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
WHAYASAY:
[size=18pt]NEXT WEEK HEADLINE
COMEDIAN BOVI TO BE PROBED[/size]
visit [url]whayasay..com[/url]

Hahahaha you got it right.

BOVI Invited by DSS for Embezzling Comedy Billions of Dollars grin grin grin grin grin

Committee found BOVI guilty President Orders his Arrest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by KAYSANTOS: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
youngpol:
Oh well, ıt's vıvıangıst, ıt wıll get to frontpage..

Vıvıan... I've got my eyes on you
You wan kidnap her?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by KAYSANTOS: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
D next picture u go share na with am for jail! I rep change I rep apc
You people are noisemakers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Godson32(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lilimax:
My birthday mate. Wishing him long life
Ur bed mate? Bovi or Oga Jona.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by ooshinibos: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
StPete:

You don't win elections by being just liberal and friendly. It takes more than that

and that's my point ...the guy just did not have a clue about governance
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by flokii: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
no more free money for bovi... make he near Aso rock now if dem born him papa well...

Say no to cluelessness and foolishness in government
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Godson32:
Ur bed mate? Bovi or Oga Jona.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
closeup toothpaste advertisement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
HBD SIR I LOVE YOU DADY
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Comedian Bovi (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one...Happy Birthday Gej

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Covered In Dollars As He Cuddles Two Women In His Arms / Georgina Onuoha: Any Man Who Loves You Will Never Record You During Intimacy / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.