Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,853 members, 7,855,527 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful (36245 Views)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

The sun dey worry 4 ya area at all?
Yeap, weather's very hot here.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Yeap, weather's very hot here.

Let's chat via pm na... all this forum chat I no sabi do am cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Your the first talk of my lips if you want a close view of it I can send you the pics it doesn't bother me.... but you talkin abt my lips makes me uncomfortable makes me feel like am speaking with a gayass eeww tongue

Abeg dont send me pics. I have seen the wide ugly thing many times here, you need to face your studies bro and stop doing e-war. Lmao
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by zurine(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
No Need to quarellw over it, now, the missing Soldiers just returned so mizmycoli is right.
https://www.nairaland.com/2750206/missing-soldiers-return-join-units

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Let's chat via pm na... all this forum chat I no sabi do am cheesy
Not so fast tongue
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Abeg dont send me pics. I have seen the wide ugly thing many times here, you need to face your studies bro and stop doing e-war. Lmao

I graduated this September service coming next year... are you tru with ssce?

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Not so fast tongue

No naa am not fast just a polite request cheesy

Chatting wt yu will just ease the pains of this sun at work here
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

I graduated this September service coming next year... are you tru with ssce?

Graduated where? Lmaoo You are full of lies Okechukwu, buhahahahaha. No kill me abeg, make ino go piss for body. Heheheheh
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

No naa am not fast just a polite request cheesy

Chatting wt yu will just ease the pains of this sun at work here
Aii, can't access my mail right now..that should be later.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Graduated where? Lmaoo You are full of lies Okechukwu, buhahahahaha. No kill me abeg, make ino go piss for body. Heheheheh

The time you invaded my facebook wall you didn't read the updates too?? Ok you just went to steal pics??
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:

cry cry cry okay
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shut up that hell hole you call a mouth there, Omenka.
Shut it!

You lying scum.
Lmao

Did you not post a picture on here where you had bottles of alcohol and packs of cigarettes with a prostitute sitting close to you in a manner that is too close for comfort?
Chainsmokergrin

Btw, what are you doing about those black lips of yours? They are too black, don't you think?

I'm not talking about the wasted shirt you wore in that picture you sent me, I'm talking about a profile picture you posted here.
I sent you that mail because no one had seen your akpu face at the time on this forum, and it was all because I wanted you to participate in this game to which you gladly agreed. https://www.nairaland.com/2053734/match-n-tag-suggestion-thread

Mumu.
The picture on my profie is a selfie, and if that's what you call ugly, then you should post that of your phantom fiancee now and let's see.

See this eediott feeling funky. I won't talk about my sizzling love life on NL, no matter how you dolts tempt me to.
Me, talk about finding it hard to get a spouse....dude, your lunacy just entered gear 1.
You have nothing to come at me with, now you resort to lies.

You see why I called you an uncouth demon? cool
You know, when I see those emoticons, I know out there, you are doing the exact opposite of what they stand for.

Now, the profile pic I had was that of me wearing a ManUtd jersey with an Ecko jacket. That which I sent you in the mail was a sort of censored version of it- if you aren't the broadfaced dot eyed liar you are, how does that translate to "overused". As funny as that sounds, I'm not laughing.

Talk about "black lips"?? Another lie. My pic is there for all to see.

Chain smoker?? Like I said, I don't smoke. And there wasn't any pack of cigarette (let alone packs) as you said. Another lie.

Prostitute?? Nah, I don't go that way, but frankly have no issues with folks who do, neither do I have issues with guys that smoke. Another lie.

That is all you IPOD scoundrels are about- lies, lies and more lies.

Believe it when I tell you, I know where I've been, the things I've done, and the people I've met and done things with. They are stuffs you can only DREAM about.

I might come along as conceited, but I'm too damn sure I'm not bad looking and I'm intelligent to boot. There are young ladies in this country whom you only see on tv or read about on LIB or Bella Naija who I've been with (TRUE), who you look up to and aspire to be like. I might not be a billionaire, but my wits take me where the billions can't.

For you, what you got besides a broadface that looks like its been bashed in by some baseball bat wielding Yankees fanatic, with prosthetic features on it. A black woman with receding lips and teeth that could pass for tiny grains of maize- who the hell looks like that?? Then you trudge along dragging that hideous blubber everywhere you go- you must be such a depressed gourmand to have earned yourself such a shameful yoke.

You said you wanted me to be part of a damn thread so you sent me the request- pray tell, were the Linkdin requests you spammed my mail with, which I duly ignored, also part of the said "thread"??

What a shameless piece of dung beetle.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:

My bbm pin will save the email stress how do u see it?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

The time you invaded my facebook wall you didn't read the updates too?? Ok you just went to steal pics??

Invaded which wall? Just go face your studies and stop wasting your life online. Bye
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

cry cry cry okay
Later then cry cry
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
You know, when I see those emoticons, I know out there, you are doing the exact opposite of what they stand for.

Now, the profile pic I had was that of me wearing a ManUtd jersey with an Ecko jacket. That which I sent you in the mail was a sort of censored version of it- if you aren't the broadfaced dot eyed liar you are, how does that translate to "overused". As funny as that sounds, I'm not laughing.

Chain smoker?? Like I said, I don't smoke. And there wasn't any pack of cigarette (let alone packs) as you said. Another lie.

Prostitute?? Nah, I don't go that way, but frankly have no issues with folks who do, neither do I have issues with guys that smoke. Another lie.

Believe it when I tell you, I know where I've been, the things I've done, and the people I've met and done things with. They are stuffs you can only DREAM about.

I might come along as conceited, but I'm too damn sure I'm not bad looking and I'm intelligent to boot. There are young ladies in this country whom you only see on tv or read about on LIB or Bella Naija who I've been with (TRUE), who you look up to and aspire to be like. I might not be a billionaire, but my wits take me where the billions can't.

For you, what you got besides a broadface that looks like its been bashed in by some baseball bat wielding Yankees fanatic, with prosthetic features on it. A black woman with receding lips and teeth that could pass for tiny grains of maize- who the hell looks like that?? Then you trudge along dragging that hideous blubber everywhere you go- you must be such a depressed gourmand to have earned yourself such a shameful yoke.

You said you wanted me to be part of a damn thread so you sent me the request- pray tell, were the Linkdin requests you spammed my mail with, which I duly ignored, also part of the said "thread"??

Lmaoo. Abeg dont kill person. Chaii....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

My bbm pin will save the email stress how do u see it?
Hehe Don't worry, later tongue
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by StOla: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
gbaskiipro:

Is that the question on ground? Soilders are missing you are sprewing trash.

Soldiers were never missing nor kidnapped.

They were involved in a combat mission and have since reported to the rendezvous point.

Again, soldiers were never missing.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:

cry cry cry Aiit then... but aw trail you till u accept cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Invaded which wall? Just go face your studies and stop wasting your life online. Bye

Subway your damn calm nw I love it
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

cry cry cry Aiit then... but aw trail you till u accept cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll just run and leave Nl for you tongue cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:

Awwwmmnn
gringringrin
Look at them gettin all loved up.
I hear he's a nice and fine guy

Ishiamu don't ask me who told me o.

T'will be good if a thread I created produce the next BonaFIDE Nairaland Couple.

cool cool cool
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Bigprozzie: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:

shocked shocked shocked

Yeripa

shocked shocked shocked

TKO.

Mizmycoli my sympathies

7 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Bigprozzie: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Awwwmmnn
gringringrin

T'will be good if a thread I created produce the next BonaFIDE Nairaland Couple.

cool cool cool

Is it true that you are FAT and ugly?

I don't believe it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by HungerBAD: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:

Neatly typed and well written.

My advice? You have learned a lesson now, keep it on board here and try not to get close to the women/girls on Nairaland.

You can imagine the level of her maturity, bringing in private matters/chat to an open forum. Maybe she needs a round of applause? Too much kids here.

They bring nothing but trouble.

Salute.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by tolulope855(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
frisky2good:
If they were surrounded and their CO ordered them to surrender, what do you think will happen?

Hmmmm, they were all moving in a group in an hostile location abi?? or they were all in a lorry moving in an hostile area, hence they were surrounded shey SEE JUST SHUT UP IF U NO NOTHING..... BLOODY CIVILIAN!!
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Bigprozzie: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mizmycoli how do I send pics to men?

Have you sent your pictures to men on Nairaland?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Awwwmmnn
gringringrin

cool cool cool
Don't tell me you seeing all these lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. ...you brought me here and someone wanna take me away cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Pidggin(f): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
The Shadow Cabinet Of Nigeria in a state of utter shock and dismay hereby decry the coordinated‎ bombings in Yola and Kano in the past 72 hours resulting in 49 deaths and many injured, worse still, the alleged case of 105 missing soldiers as reported in the media.

We are aware of the recent press statement by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, that no army officer is missing.‎

‎We beg to differ on this.
We have reached out to a few reliable sources within the ranks of the Nigerian military and we can confirm that things are very bad, the Nigerian press seem to be covering up a lot of things. 

Could it be that the Nigerian Army and FG have colluded to quash this issue of grave concern by maintaining plausible deniability‎, in a bid to forestall a campaign similar to the BringBackOurGirls movement? 

At this point, we demand to know the men who make up the 175 battalion, we demand a proof of life. Also, we demand undeniable proof that all vehicles, a truck loaded with over 60,000 rounds of AA ammunition and artillery pieces be accounted for‎.

As a matter of National emergency and urgency we charge the presidency to take the following steps:-‎

1. Conduct a more thorough investigation and release an official press statement confirming or denying such reports. Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

‎‎
2. Inform the Nigerian people on steps being taken to ensure the safe return of our gallant and brave soldiers to their families and loved ones, in the case that this report is officially declared to the general public as true.‎

3. Employ every might and resource to ensure that the Nigerian Army #BringBackOurSoldiers‎ ALIVE.

The Boko Haram insurgents have been reported as the world's deadliest terrorist organisation. Such negative and shameful development is a far cry from President Muhammadu Buhari's promise to annihilate Boko Haram within two months of assuming power.

The Chibok girls saga is yet to be resolved and at the time of this release, we have an alleged case of missing soldiers on our hands.‎

If this eventually turns out true, then it is a monumental embarrassment; A slap on our military might.
This cannot be handled with kid gloves.

We urge all hands to be on deck.
Our collective resolve as a people must be to shun terrorism in all it's forms.‎
In all sincerity and purpose, we hope that this alarming news turns out false, however, in a case where such is confirmed, our hearts and prayers go out to the families‎ of the missing soldiers who are yet unsure of the fate of their husbands, sons, and fathers.
Moreso, we commiserate with the families of all the victims in the recent bomb blasts.‎ We pray that they be granted fortitude to bear such immense loss.

We equally encourage our soldiers out there on the battlefield not to despair.‎

Nigeria will rise.‎
#SayNoToTerrorism‎

Brilliant! The truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Don't tell me you seeing all these lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. ...you brought me here and someone wanna take me away cheesy

Kikikikikiki
Wait, are you taken?embarassed
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Kikikikikiki
Wait, are you taken?embarassed
Not yet grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pidggin:

Brilliant! The truth must be told.

Yes my Sister,

We thank God the media no reports they have found the missing soldiers.
Though I would prefer if Premium times Carried the new too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office / Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.