Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President (3082 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
The old fool belongs in an old people's home.

If you agree click like; if you are an apc zombie click share and DIE!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
Who is this low life

5 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Who is this low life

Have you asked you dead beat dad lately?

Vote or leave the polling venue

Zombie

13 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
That's the spirit.

Someone just voted.

Now let's let the fool in Aso Rock know he is doing a hell of a sh1tty job.

His advices and spokesmen come here for feedbacks.

Let us let them know how we feel about this geriatric boko n command.

4 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
I have shared, knowing corruption and irresponsibility must die.

2 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
If buhari resign who will succeed him?
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

You must now die you roach
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

You must now die you roach

My name is not corruption, neither am I irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
If buhari resign who will succeed him?

We will cross that bridge when we get there but what I know is that it can't be that fake pastor and lying lawyer and manservant to that drug dealer tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MrRobot: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Hahahahah at bolded
MagicBishop:

4 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

My name is not corruption, neither am I irresponsible.

You name is now idiota.

Now go and DIE.

7 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by aljharem(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Gbam grin grin
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

And fools like you worship Tinubu

Hint : charity begins at home.

Go and make you parasitic Southwest corruption free before you claim a marketing gimmick as the poster child of anti corruption

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

You name is now idiota.

Now go and DIE.

Ok master, let me tell the wailers to go and die.

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2015
aljharem:
Gbam grin grin

Almajiri I knew you liked.

Correct

4 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by ragiluhivo(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Hahaha wiked!!

5 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by ki02020(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Zombie

I feel your pain....an HUNGRY man is an angry man

4 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

Ok master, let me tell the wailers to go and die.

You are already dead.

You living dead zombie fool who refuse to use their head.

4 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

And fools like you worship Tinubu

Hint : charity begins at home.

Go and make you parasitic Southwest corruption free before you claim a marketing gimmick as the poster child of anti corruption

Ode

We are already doing it at the center.

Just watch as corruption will die in your lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2015
ki02020:

I feel your pain....an HUNGRY man is an angry man

I Am not from osun

6 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Zombie
No but let me ask your drunkard and ashawo mother who her smelling punny has been used m
Morethern google

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

You are already dead.

You living dead zombie fool who refuse to use their head.

If you wailed this much for the past 16years of dysfunctional governance, you should be dead already.

That you are still alive and propagating hate suggests you only got your senses recently.

2 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

If you wailed this much for the past 16years of dysfunctional governance, you should be dead already.

That you are still alive and propagating hate suggests you only got your senses recently.

Yoruba fool go and die

2 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

We will cross that bridge when we get there but what I know is that it can't be that fake pastor and lying lawyer and manservant to that drug dealer tinubu

Abeg... 1million likes for you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Yoruba fool go and die

What has tribe got to do with your topic?

I should have long suspected you were a conquered Igbo when you mentioned Tinubu.

Isn't it time you also mention Awolowo in typical off-topic manner?

What has the SouthEast got to show for their PDP support at both federal and state level?

It's called development plans still in the pipelines.

Hahaha hahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

What has tribe got to do with your topic?

I should have long suspected you were a conquered Igbo when you mentioned Tinubu.

Isn't it time you also mention Awolowo in typical off-topic manner?

I am Delta and Urhobo and me and my Ijaw brothers know who to hate.

Tinubu is a d0pe head and convicted drug dealer. He is also a fraud and bastard like most of you.

Now die you zombie

2 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
No but let me ask your drunkard and ashawo mother who her smelling punny has been used m
Morethern google

See this owambe conceived bastard

Half caste ab0ki grin

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by fromnigeria(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Children.
Do i need to tell someone to grow up? Not at all
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by hinwazaka: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
We don't want him to resign. We want to kick him out of there. I swear, Fashola and Amaechi will die in prison.

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

See this owambe conceived bastard

Half caste ab0ki grin
I can perceive your mama's smelling maggot punny from here. grin You shouldn't have started insulting my parents,that's the mistake you made today Biafra bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
I can perceive your mama's smelling maggot punny from here. grin You shouldn't have started insulting my parents,that's the mistake you made today Biafra bastard!!!

Whatever smell you are perceiving came from your mother's rotten crotch

You had that smell since she squeezed you out like a ripe boil

Owambe conceived bastard yoruba slave

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

I am Delta and Urhobo and me and my Ijaw brothers know who to hate.

Tinubu is a d0pe head and convicted drug dealer. He is also a fraud and bastard like most of you.

Now die you zombie

You have mentioned "die" like a kid who just learnt a new word. Aren't you tired of it already, seeing I am yet to die?

A convicted drug dealer who goes to America at will, attends national party conventions of the Democratic Party in North Carolina. He is even visited by American diplomats and congressmen.

Please look for a better lie to feed your stupid goons.

Whatever you and you Ijaw brothers choose to hate is no concern of mine.
Urhobo that had to mention Ijaw to feel accepted? What a disgrace.

What has this joint hatred fetched you lately?

Oops! I remember. It fetched you your irresponsible and out of wits son who was shown the way back to Otuoke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Congratulates Modu Sheriff On New Appointment - VIDEO / Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions / Man Got Shot And Kill By Nigerian Security Forces..see Very Gory Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.