Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President (3083 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

You have mentioned die like a kid who just learnt a new word. Aren't you tired of it already, seeing I am yet to die?

A convicted drug dealer who goes to America at will, attends national party conventions of the Democratic Party in North Carolina. He is even visited by American diplomats and congressmen.

Please look for a better lie to feed your stupid goons.

Whatever you and you Ijaw brothers choose to hate is no concern of mine.
Urhobo that had to mention Ijaw to feel accepted? What a disgrace.

What has this joint hatred fetched you lately?

Oops! I remember. It fetched you your irresponsible and out of wits son who was shown the way back to Otuoke.
Tinubu is a confirmed convicted drug dealer and d0pe head

Make that bastard muslim filth leave the white house nah
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Whatever smell you are perceiving came from your mother's rotten crotch

You had that smell since she squeezed you out like a ripe boil

Owambe conceived bastard yoruba slave
My Dog refused to fvck your mama smelling maggot punny. I can imagine how ugly and wretch she must be cos her bastard Biafra son couldn't even let the world see his ugly black face. cheesy
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
My Dog refused to fvck your mama smelling maggot punny. I can imagine how ugly and wretch she must be cos her bastard Biafra son couldn't even let the world see his ugly black face. cheesy

Slow down you son of an illicit affair between an ab0ki trailer driver and a multicolored owambe hoping paraga slinging promo chewing gbegiri slurping tatties face dirty smelling yoruba dog.

Have you voted?

Kindly do first

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Tinubu is a confirmed convicted drug dealer and d0pe head

Make that bastard muslim filth leave the white house nah
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Is it the Christian Obama that you call a Muslim filth?

Religious bigots like you are a menace to the peace of the world.

What happened to Tinubu when he visited the US with Bush as president?

Bush was Christian filth then too?

You're not tired of all the hate you propagate all over Nigeria, you had to go involve yourself in the vast right wing conspiracy of white America?

Negro please!

You are indeed a house slave.
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

Is it the Christian Obama that you call a Muslim filth?

Religious bigots like you are a menace to the peace of the world.

What happened to Tinubu when he visited the US with Bush as president?

Bush was Christian filth then too?

You're not tired of all the hate you propagate all over Nigeria, you had to go involve yourself in the vast right wing conspiracy of white America?

You are indeed a house slave.

Tinubu is a convicted drug dealer, d0pe head, kleptomaniac and serial ritualist

Obama is a bastard lying taqiyya marafarker and a fagg0t

Now eat sh1t yoruba slave

2 Likes

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

We will cross that bridge when we get there but what I know is that it can't be that fake pastor and lying lawyer and manservant to that drug dealer tinubu
Illiterate, go read the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by StOla: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Tinubu is a convicted drug dealer, d0pe head, kleptomaniac and serial ritualist

Obama is a bastard lying taqiyya marafarker and a fagg0t

Now eat sh1t yoruba slave

House slave.

Carry on with your hate. Expand your frontier beyond Nigeria and USA.

Isn't there something you have to say about the UK also.
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:

Slow down you son of an illicit affair between an ab0ki trailer driver and a multicolored owambe hoping paraga slinging promo chewing gbegiri slurping tatties face dirty smelling yoruba dog.

Have you voted?

Kindly do first
Lol... Now you are crying cheesy I just decide to teach you a small lesson so that next time you will not be fast on insult some one's parent just for nothing. With the insult I gave you now,I know you will be looking at that ugly thing you call mother. #Ain't take it personal dude#

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by MagicBishop: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Illiterate, go read the Constitution.

You still dey hope on paper?

Haven't you heard of Scenario 1?
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]How Nigeria will end up Balkanized
Scenario 1[/size]

Day 1: President Buhari slumps on live TV in a far away international Confrence.

Preliminary reports state that the President suffered minor fatigue and is currently receiving treatment and much needed rest in an undisclosed hospital in the host Nation.

Day 2: Rumors begin to fly all over social media that the Pressident is in a coma induced by a massive heart attack.

Aso Rock and Buhari's personal aides refuse to comment and only repeat the same terse statements that the president is recovering fast and will soon return back home.

This does the opposite and only fans the embers of Rumours going round about the true state of the President. 

Day 3: The bilateral agreements the President was supposed to sign where done by a senior minister accompanying him.

Day 4: The First Lady or is it wife to the president jets out to be with her husband.
Aso Rock comes out with a statement that she had always been a part of the official delegation.

Day 4:  rumours spread that the President has since been relocated to a  high security hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Day 5: a western based news outlet reports that the President has died to which Aso Rock issues a damning statement condemning the news report as false and malicious.

Day 6: A group of northern politicians, leaders and business men are pictured arriving Saudi Arabia thus confirming the earlier rumour that the president's condition warranted his relocation to another faccility in Saudi Arabia.
The northern delegation refuses to comment on their visit to Saudi Arabia.

Day 7: civil organization groups based in the southwest demand that Aso Rock through the SFG address the National Assembly about the true state of the President.

Day 8: An obscure northern youth group issues a statement declaring that the west and Tinubu had a hand in the President's current health situation. Wide-spread riots engulf the northern states.

Day 9: Riots continue to spread in the north with the security forces not able to control the mob. The vice President calls for a security meeting at his residence in Aguda house but only the Police and paramilitary responds. The military spokes person through a statement declared that only the Commander n Chief of the Federation can summon a meeting with military brass and that as far as the military is concerned the CNC is yet to officially communicate an order for a security meeting.

Day 10: the riots continue unabated and mass migration of southerners in the north begins.
The VP's inability to command security forces is further heightened with the riots reaching its 3rd day in a roll in virtually every northern state.

Day 11: A senator representing a southern state and from the PDP passes a motion for the National Assembly to grant VP Osinbanjo acting powers as the President.  This is viciously opposed by northern senators and a physical brawl follows.

Day 12: The focus has now shifted from Buharis health to VP Osinbanjo's impotence all over social media. Yoruba socio-political groups issue statements demanding that the National Assembly confirm Osinbajo as acting President citig the current mayhem in the north.

Day 13: marshal law greets Nigerians and the COAS announces his intention to institute marshal law, the national assembly is dissolved and VP Osinbanjo's location becomes unknown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by ChimaAdeoye: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
how did Nigerians get so wise so soon?
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by missKiffy(f): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
If you had made this post reasonable, people would have taken the poll serious

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by devilishM: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

House slave.

Carry on with your hate. Expand your frontier beyond Nigeria and USA.

Isn't there something you have to say about the UK also.

Stop disturbing yourself with that akpu eating animal, he hates his own tribe that he deny it daily. We know the smelly oaf very well, an accursed bleached fool.

1 Like

Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by wawaboy1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:
The old fool belongs in an old people's home.

If you agree click like; if you are an apc zombie click share and DIE!

I CLICKED SHARE: WHEN AM I GOING TO DIE
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by dazdilijae(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
If he resigns who would fullfill all the promises? Noo he must rule for the full term so Nigerian can CHANGE. (appreciate what they have)
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by speedyGonzales: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
I WHICH THE CITIZENS ACTUALLY HAD THE POWER TO SACK PRESIDENT AT ANYTIME DURING THEIR TERM LIKE IN SOME OTHER COUNTRIES!
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
juvenile delinquency dey worry op.
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by omolami: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
My vote is for him to resign immediately. Not fit to rule
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by Okanokan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
MagicBishop:
The old fool belongs in an old people's home.

If you agree click like; if you are an apc zombie click share and DIE!

You may disagree with The President on issues but it is completely wrong to call him an old fool, this display of infant mentality on net is becoming a trade mark. It should stop. I do disagree with his policies so far, but i don't go beyond that, we should cultivate the decorous idea of using the net to make Government change its anti-people policy not trading INSULTS. The Man is the President and you can't take that away from him.
Re: Poll To Ask Buhari To Resign As President by oyatz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sen Ike Ekweremadu
If buhari resign who will succeed him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Got Shot And Kill By Nigerian Security Forces..see Very Gory Photo / South/south, Southeast Governors Meet Today In Enugu / See What PDP Did To Flags At Their Office To Mourn Victims Of Plateau Killing(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.