Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. (61620 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by rigarmortis: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes! Terrorism has no religion. Anyone can be a Terrorist. ( A muslim, christian, an atheist, name it), can be a terrorist.

Therefore, terrorism shouldn't be narrowed down to a particular religion.

How many christian or budhist terrorists have you seen lately, how many muslim terrorists have you seen lately............

Supply the answer.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by calaway: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Xbee007:

So u wanna blame Islam for this? Well go ahead and blame Islam, I can't blame you cos you are clearly having a myopic thinking. Just centuries ago we know the horror committed by the west in the name of Christianity. The horrific slave trade and the apparthied and even manipulation in the form of neocolonialism.
Perhaps, ur thinking is that they stop slave trade in the name of Jesus. Let me prove you wrong, the blacks would still be suffering from those gays missionaries if not for industrial revolution.
The world would have been a better place if the American had not invade Iraq and that is a fact that the Pentagon can never deny.

shut up you murderer.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ihatebuhari(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
eeshluv:
and may almighty God also destroy dat ur mouth u used in saying it.
gonna destroy allah first
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by bluaero(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Allah Will forgive you

God will punish you

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by nellyelitz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
sisqonite:

Well, if the 1.6 billion people in the world that practice Islam make you feel unsafe,..............
WE ARE NOT TERRORIST!
Bros u'll not understand the fear in world today, do u know how those hostages in Mali feel at the moment...i Mean those non-muslims which can't recite koran? Is it because u can recite Koran?

Who are the world known terrorists and who are terrorizing the world now
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sisqonite: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
klax:

Infact the worst thing in human history since creation. You can see them again the religion of pieces I still don't know why muslim don't have shame honestly in this world we live we have lots of religion as a matter of fact Buddhist and Hindu are in region of billion in population pls have you hear them say their master asked them to kill Hell No. Only islam their useless prophet asked for blood and the most annoying thing is they will come here and say oh islam is not supporting this, oh they are not muslim, oh bla oh blablablabla fu cking shameless animals.

Can't you be ashame for once I really blame early christain for failed to wipe islam out at the onset it's a big mistake and Abraham contributed to these bastards still existing because if not his inpatient to go and sleep with one thing that gave birth to Ishmael today their won't be islam. I'm really upset with these people a lot I just can't stop hating this religion called islam with passion it really disgust me like pooh.

Of you know you are real satanic jihadist why not try North Korea and lets see how jihadist you are, I bet you that day you will know some people are more satanic than you animals. That black block or Box you all goes to hit your heads claiming is your demonic prophet tomb will be level to rubbles I swear. I'm really angry with these people honestly.

If you're a xtain (which i doubt), am definitely disappointed in you. So much hate but you know it's only my religion (Islam) that talked about accommodating other religions than any in the world.
If my religion believe is to hate xtain (Like you all assume) that much why is it that Jesus (PBUH) was mentioned 25x in the Quran as against Muhammed's 5x (PBUH)?
you don't even know Islam you claimed to hate.
Spread love, not hate

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Between these arab muslims and african muslims,who introduced the religion to who?because it seems to me that nigerian muslims knows the koran more than the arabs
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by tonychristopher: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
A father of six who converted from Islam to Christianity had his kneecap smashed in an alleged religious hate crime.
Nissar Hussain, 49, was attacked by hooded thugs who leapt from a car as he left his house in Bradford. They hit him 13 times with a pickaxe handle and repeatedly punched and kicked him, breaking his kneecap and hand.
Police said that the incident on Tuesday evening was being investigated and have recorded it as a religious hate crime. However, Mr Hussain, a nurse, accused them of doing little to protect him over the years.
British-born Mr Hussain convertedA father of six who converted from Islam to Christianity had his kneecap smashed in an alleged religious hate crime.
Nissar Hussain, 49, was attacked by hooded thugs who leapt from a car as he left his house in Bradford. They hit him 13 times with a pickaxe handle and repeatedly punched and kicked him, breaking his kneecap and hand.
Police said that the incident on Tuesday evening was being investigated and have recorded it as a religious hate crime. However, Mr Hussain, a nurse, accused them of doing little to protect him over the years.
British-born Mr Hussain

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4618730.ece?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-thetimes-_-20151120-_-News-_-283593407-_-Imageandlink&linkId=18910586

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Aliyu333: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Speechless3:

Allah is a fool !
hmmm your hatred for islam shouldnt reach this peak. May Allah forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Izzybaba(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't know where u guys get your info from but u won't post the news that the gunmen spoke in English according to the hostage released.. this is just hatred to Islam by d OP..

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ransomed: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
rahymat:
, the Muslims should be stern against those who use violence to prevent people from freely practicing Islam, not simply those who are not Muslims. Jesus Christ, peace and blessings be upon him, was in fact very stern with some of his enemies among the corrupted scholars and men of religion. In a famous passage, Jesus rebukes the Pharisees: But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither enter yourselves, nor allow those who would enter to go in… Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law, justice and mercy and faith; these you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel! Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within they are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. So you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but within you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous… Source: Matthew 23:13-29 Likewise, Jesus was very stern with the money-changers who were cheating people inside the very house of Allah. As it is written: In the temple Jesus found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers at their business; and making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. Source: John 2:14-15
::--Did Jesus kill them?

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
Make I do go learn Quran. One can't just tell.
No, you don't have to. you should ask for the Grace instead to defend your faith & earnestly contend for the faith once delivered unto the saints for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole & loose his soul for it is better & wise to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than go to hell with your two eyes intact.
Yes, it is not easy but by the Grace of God we will hold the fort for the LORD is calling & Jesus signals still so that in the end it will be us & Jesus living & reigning with our God forever more-AMEN
SHALOM!!!
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by PurestBoy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
DNAxpat:
Dna paternity test @ your convenience.

Your father needs your service first, can't you see this is a serious discussion? Oniranu ole
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by thazz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Welcomme:
Islam, but why? why only this religion? Smh.

Because when a radical person from other religion does samething, the media won't call Terrorist.. they simply call name like "Shooting" "Homicide"

Just goto youtube and type "Joseph Kony"

Terrorism is a plaugue and we must collectively fight it...
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by saintkel(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I'm a Christian and I know this people do not represent Islam.
Guy just park abeg, islam is so bad
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sisqonite: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
nellyelitz:
Bros u'll not understand the fear in world today, do u know how those hostages in Mali feel at the moment...i Mean those non-muslims which can't recite koran? Is it because u can recite Koran?

Who are the world known terrorists and who are terrorizing the world now

People claiming to be Muslims and not acting according the Islam doctrine.
So where do you people classify those gay people who have their wedding in the church and i read clearly in the bible that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah cos of this?
Not justifying terrorism but enlightening people on my religion (ISLAM)

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
ransomed:
::--Did Jesus kill them?
how would he wen he wasnt attacked or harmed “Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight
you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah
loveth not transgressors. And slay them
wherever ye catch them, and turn them out
from where they have Turned you out; for
tumult and oppression are worse than
slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred
Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there;
but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the
reward of those who suppress faith.”
[Al-Qur'an 2:190-191]
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sisqonite: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
PurestBoy:

Your father needs your service first, can't you see this is a serious discussion? Oniranu ole

Actually, this is a comic relief cheesy
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by oglalasioux(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes! Terrorism has no religion. Anyone can be a Terrorist. ( A muslim, christian, an atheist, name it), can be a terrorist.

Therefore, terrorism shouldn't be narrowed down to a particular religion.
Good observation. People hide under the guise of religion to unleash their wickedness on fellow human beings. Every religion is guilty of this.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sisqonite: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
rahymat:
how would he wen he wasnt attacked or harmed “Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight
you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah
loveth not transgressors. And slay them
wherever ye catch them, and turn them out
from where they have Turned you out; for
tumult and oppression are worse than
slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred
Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there;
but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the
reward of those who suppress faith.”
[Al-Qur'an 2:190-191]

..and yet terrorists blow up mosques but you still call them muslims?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by marlockj: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:
It's their way, Islam is the world's worst, and largest epidemic.

Sincere apologies to my Muslim friends but your religion is now a threat to human peace and existence.

The world need peace and life, not Islam and it's bloodletting trademark.

My broda Muslim was Neva a gud religion.

Imagine this world without islam
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ochoa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
..they might nt be representing islam.. but they re using their blueprint..go n check all these local islamic brotherhoods group...
While growin up in ilorin...they maimed alot n burnt loadz of churches arnd(ecwa church winners chapel e.t.c)...they re just overly aggressive..Its always damn easy for anybody with terror intentions to infiltrate em
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
The world in general is hypocritical when dealing with islam.. Let's face the fact. let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Islam is a cancer to the world and it need to be cut off.
With all due respect to the muslim, I don't hate you guys.. You guys should stop playing the race card here and don't call me racist cause islam is not a race, it is an ideology. I love you all as humans, but I hate your ideology. It is a treat to my existence.
You're so on right on this.
A Christian can live with an atheist
An atheist can live with a Buddhist
None of these group can live with a Muslim cos they can't even live with themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ElCapone(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what the quran says about terrorism 1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.” 2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (- The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by CyberWolf: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Biafra is the only remedy to this rampaging demons angry
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mofayodeyahoo: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thats why they always beg for peace for the man...seeking peace man who you claim av serve God throughout his life time
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by marlockj: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
SenatePresdo:
Islamabad.

as for those muslims saying that ISIS and Boko haram are not doing in the ways of the true teachings, in 2006 when muhammed was cartooned at denmark, who massacred the christains in the north?? Were they Isis?

Islamabaddest!

Islam is the world most dangerous religion.

If u cn kill for Jst painting or cation a non living thing,n u kill the living for non living.

Then Muslim is terrorist it self

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islam embarassing the world since 100AD
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by marwanafrica: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:
It's their way, Islam is the world's worst, and largest epidemic.

Sincere apologies to my Muslim friends but your religion is now a threat to human peace and existence.

The world need peace and life, not Islam and it's bloodletting trademark.

And when adolf hitler was alive we muslims never ascribe his cowardice acts to his religion which is christianity
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by TheAdvocate(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:

They are?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islam embarassing the world since 100AD
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by yomisco4love(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
....of a truth, can we just give the dog a bad name and hang it? I have ever perceived Islam as devil's strategy to destroy God's well-built world. deducing from their world wide evil-minded activities in relation to their origination, conclusions can be drawn. quoting from one of the earlier comments here, I respect them as human, but their ideology is infused by the devil.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.