Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. (61587 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
ransomed:
::- This also buttres what is happening right now. ISIS, AL QAEDA, AL SHABAB, AL NUSRA, AL SAR'DIN ,BOKO HARAM Kill unharmed innocents all over the world who never fought with them?. Are you saying God cannot fight for Himself? Why must you fight for God and go on suicide mission terminating innocent souls. Is your God not having room for forgiveness? There will be peace all over the world the day Islamic terrorists stop their heinous activities against humanity. Thanks.
terrorists claimed to be muslims bt theyre doing wat quran is against.islam is against any form of violence against innocent pple except wen confronted during war.they simply dnt understand wat d quran preaches.i always feel bad wen muslims are referred to as bokoharams.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Excellentmind: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
mindtricks:

Bros, its not Islam. its the wrong interpretation of Islam that is the problem.

It's Islam. We must unite and destroy Islam so that peace can return to the world.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by damocool(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
This news can't be true, some Muslim faithful said these boys know nothing abt Quran, how did they know their hostages was actually quoting what they asked them.... Who is deceiving who..... End time denial....
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thank God i'm not a muslim,being a christian is bad enough.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by uniquejessy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Useless religion
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by JudgementHammer: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Allah Will forgive you
What I don't understand is whether d quaran also contribute to deranging ur brains

Some so-called islam faithfuls are spoiling the name of ur religion, instead of u ppl to bring them to book, u'll leave them and start casting insults on those who are reacting to d threats they're facing from them.

Why not leave the branch problem and face the root. And if u keep casting insults on xtains then ure gradually becoming a terrorist. I'm sure they all started like that too.

That's how u'll all be watching and do nothing until u all be like them and begin the 3rd world war. Peaceful religion my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mindtricks: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Excellentmind:

It's Islam. We must unite and destroy Islam so that peace can return to the world.

We must unite and destroy wrong interpretation of Islam , not Islam itself.

Wrong interpretation of Islam is the problem.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by calaway: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Xbee007:

Shut up gay!!!

THIS WICKED ISLAMIST QUOTING ME ON NL HAS HIJACKED MY MONIKER AND IS POSTING AND RESPONDING TO GARBAGE UP IN HERE. I SPIT ON XBEE007 AND HE REPRESENTS
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Excellentmind: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
rahymat:
terrorists claimed to be muslims bt theyre doing wat quran is against.islam is against any form of violence against innocent pple except wen confronted during war.they simply dnt understand wat d quran preaches.i always feel bad wen muslims are referred to as bokoharams.

If Quran is against violence, why are terrorist groups always have link to Islam? Another word for Islam is terror.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by meforyou1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow!

I hope Dangotes Quran game is strong. grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
he's not in d building. He's in lagos
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ransomed: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
rahymat:
::-- Why must you fight for God? What can you say about Qur'an chapter 2 verse 29 ? Jihadists and terrorists see themselves doing the will of Allah and obeying Islamic injuction but, you are saying no. Are you more Islamic than the Arabs?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by henryutd(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
May God Almighty destroy Islam and the prophet who brought it to this world

AMI
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sisqonite: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
vodkat:

here you guys go calling palestine in everything, you will not talk or do anything about the killing of africans in nigeria by islamists -what did this nigerians do. palenstians are boko haramists looking for land to culvated their virus called islam. All motivated by greed and land grabbing ideology neo arab colonialism cultural expansion program just like they want to do in africa and in the world. Even though the arab man will always choose a white man over a black man in everything. the black man will shout palestine bla bla bla. We lost our Egyptian pyramid heritage to this blood sucking demons.

My brother shine ur eyes, this is the truth told to me by arabs themselves

This islamists are always the first to look for trouble and when u hit them back they start crying. Only Russia LONE CAN destroy the middle east but because of the humanitarian disater it refuses to do so.

Just take what is happening at home for eg Nigeria army is fighting back againhst boko haram who in their neo arab colonialism cultural expansion program is claming that a part of nigeria belongs to dem.

IF not for what happened in Nigeria with boko haram many ppl will still be gullible

Palestine problem is an islamic problem motivated by greed

Look at nigeria vs cameroon over bakassi if islam was in that equation the blood bath would be like an ocean

But what annoys me is that u are looking to the land of your mental masters more than wher God placed u

So Arabs colonized!!!!?
No need to take this further
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by KLAMZ: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Islam terrorizing every damn day...

This is what happens when people take commands like the ones below serious....

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
u just took a verse out of context from a chapter that is about the Battle of Badr
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by moonnstar(f): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I'm a Christian and I know this people do not represent Islam.
may Allah bless u for dis comment.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by sisqonite: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Excellentmind:

..and kill over 1/3 of the world?
The last time i checked no Islam was mentioned in the first and second world war
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by NanaAmofah(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=mujaya1 post=40226011]I am asking this question to christian, who invented gun, who produced it, who sell it, who throw atomic nuclear to japan in world war 2, who fought world war 1 and 2,who created isis,boko haram,alqeada, who use all of this in name of islam, to destroy islam, or allah reveal all this people that are using islam to achieve want and destroy them forever. [/quote ( In Mortal combats voice) THE BLAME GAME!!!!!
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Excellentmind: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
mindtricks:

We must unite and destroy wrong interpretation of Islam , not Islam itself.

Wrong interpretation of Islam is the problem.

Islam has had enough time to correct that wrong interpretation like you said, but Islamist is on the increase just as the years of Islam increase. We don't want to live at the mercy of Islamists, and so only visible solution now is to destroy Islam.
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by millionaireman: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
kennygee:
After they will say Terrorism has no Religion.

In whose name is all this happening?

In the name of Sango or Amadioha, abi?

In the name of Sango. Lol.
Too many more bros from Sangoland are heading more to Macca than ever before in Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Sovet: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
all what u pointed out is what is called WAR between 2 person:But when u go into a hotel and kill people (innocent);its called terrorism
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by seunlara(f): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
adesegun121:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

there is no way terrorism won't be narrowed down to Islam. What cause is Islam fighting for? What ever treatment u get u deserve cos u people won't stop behaving abnormal. How can people think u can fight for God? Una Don turn to vampires... U v basterdized d religion... If u continue to make place unbearable for people hell is your home... All terrorist should v a change of heart biko..

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
KLAMZ:
u just took a verse out of context from a chapter that is about the Battle of Badr

What about these

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.Qur'an 3:151 Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell. Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand."Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mindtricks: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Excellentmind:

Islam has had enough time to correct that wrong interpretation like you said, but Islamist is on the increase just as the years of Islam increase. We don't want to live at the mercy of Islamists, and so only visible solution now is to destroy Islam.

You don't throw away the baby and bath water, do you?
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ihatebuhari(f): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
honeywealth75:
Lahnatu Laahi Aleiki. Foolish brat.
foolish prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by vodkat: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
sisqonite:

So Arabs colonized!!!!?
No need to take this further

u guys will always mention palestine in everything. what concerns an african in palestine matter?

All of our problems which ones have they helped us with?

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Dinocarex(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
I listened to WNYC news station (New York) this morning and a panelist said something. He pointed out that majority of the Islam country are in support of this ideology carried out by this evil Jihadists. He further went to explain why none of them hasn't spoken up since. He sighted example of the Kings of Qatar and Jordan, the Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc. The only Islam country that is speaking against this Jihadist is Morroco.
And according to Russian Intelligence, more than 40 countries are supporting the Jihadists financially.
No wonder they know peace in purely Islam country but are making lives unbearable to the so called Infidile countries.

Its high time we find another planet for this blood sucking Jihadist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by cyprus000: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
This a clear prove that islam= terrorism.
I know some wud argue that not all moslems are terrorist yet again all terrorist are moslems......anyway na to quickly google search koran cause where I dey for north dem fit go gaga any minute
[size=13pt]
gringringrin

I thought you love hausa-fulani. You have been professing your undying love for them.

Why you come dey fear?. Abi them no be your brda's again.?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by klax(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
I know they will still come and defend their shameless behaviour. I can see some idiots among them quoting their demonic book gave to them to go ahead and kill unbeliever, ohhh..... nice one so Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mali, Somalia etc are unbelievers too Oh........sorry the bombing of the mosque during Friday prayer we have witnessed around the world so the worshippers in those mosques too who dies in 100s are Unbelieveable

I tell you what and I repeat muslim shame on you. You are too confused and don't know what you are doing again those counties I mentioned above are 99.9% muslim pls any peace there Noooo. Fools, Virgin moral fu ckers.

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by bikefab(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
...And they say moslems aren't terrorists. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.