Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (3111 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi peeps, as you all know nairaland beach party is on jan 2 at Elegushi and I've promised the organizers i will turn up with Pinkjacket if she's back from travel before that time.

so guys please I would like us to respect ourselves.

I'm a shy person please don't take offence if I didn't answer to your greetings.

I know lot of attention will be on me "Airforce1" so please don't snap me if I didn't permit you to do so else I may smash your phone.

If you don't like me please avoid me.

If i get called upon to perform or make a speech and I decline, please respect my decision.

I will be dressing so simple to the event so please don't expect Alexander McQueen or Gucci designers from me.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Life Of Airforce1.

5 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Inkman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Trying to say you are not all you claim online.. And you will disappoint?.. Lol. I won't be there but I know others will be too busy having fun to even notice you.. #no offense

13 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Florblu(f): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy you are such a loser. Why are you seeking for cheap attention? why are you attaching so much importance to your existence?
We celebrate success and not failure biko.Come next 2017 humble yourself so that you can stand before kings and queens.You are every shades of Stupidity

17 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Sexxkillz: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
What an asswipe.

10 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Monalisa185(f): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
What an asswipe.

gringringrin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy

This guy ehnnn

Why all these efforts just for cheap attention?

Funny enough, nobody may remember you exist till January 3rd

grin

2 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Smellymouth: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nna ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Sexxkillz: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Monalisa185(f): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
GGMU.

seriously?? shocked shocked

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by optional1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Airforce1 abeg na which kind drink you they take abeg?

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Demeanor or what should I call this tosh?
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by ritababe(f): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
lol, not yet time and you are already afraid? what a coward.

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Sexxkillz: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

seriously?? shocked shocked
Hell yeah. . .for as long as i can remember.

3 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga you no be celebrity for elegushi o, if you do anyhow them go dey pick McDowell bottle for your head.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Read more please..

No famzing please..

My life on nairaland is quite different from my life off nairaland so please do be informed that most times on nairaland , I act on a script.

No questioning, No paparazzi.

Stay blessed.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by falconey(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Read more please..

No famzing please..

My life on nairaland is quite different from my life off nairaland so please do be informed that most times on nairaland , I act on a script.

No questioning, No paparazzi.

Stay blessed.
you act on a script? who is producing/directing it cus it's load of crap!

3 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Bluezy13(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Inkman:
Trying to say you are not all you claim online.. And you will disappoint?.. Lol. I won't be there but I know others will be too busy having fun to even notice you.. #no offense

Tell am o...
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
optional1:
Airforce1 abeg na which kind drink you they take abeg?

I go tell you if you go come..
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by ekanDamie: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
hehehehe, I don't comment on thread like dis,but dis guy ehn..

let him perform that day abeg, any of his single will make the waves swallow una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Florblu:
Guy you are such a loser. Why are you seeking for cheap attention? why are you attaching so much importance to your existence?
We celebrate success and not failure biko.Come next 2017 humble yourself so that you can stand before kings and queens.You are every shades of Stupidity

That was harsh... shocked
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Twaci(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Now I'm tempted to go cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by dollyjoy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na wa o, I can't wait for the after party stories. heheheheh.

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by mrcrabs(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Airforce 1 and his attention seeking tactics. Farts on OP face tongue walks out of thread.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Read more please because its very very important.

Don't get too close unless I ask you to come over.

Don't beg me to buy you drink.

don't beg me to buy you food or share shiit with you.

If i laugh to you laugh with me back but if i didn't laugh please take a long walk.

I may want to swim that day please if you're Gay, don't get too close else I will call the police.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Smellymouth: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Read more please because its very very important.

Don't get too close unless I ask you to come over.

Don't beg me to buy you drink.

don't beg me to buy you food or share shiit with you.

If i laugh to you laugh with me back but if i didn't laugh please take a long walk.

I may want to swim that day please if you're Gay, don't get too close else I will call the police.

Life of a celebrity.. cheesy grin

I hope you go come with your "bodyguards".

2 Likes

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by falconey(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

even I support this one

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

even I support this one

Airforce1 can never go wrong.

1 Like

Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by Mimzyy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pinky is just 22 years old and she trust me with her life So please If i ask you to step aside, OBEY!

I protect people i love with my life.

If you're broke please stay at home.

Don't envy and jealouse or even tryna hate on peeps you perceive better than you.

Be yourself.

don't harass girls especially when they didn't give you face.
Re: What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party by uzuede4(f): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Airforce 1, you are at it again. ;DAirforce 1, you are at it again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / If I No Come Pool Party Call Me A Baskart / What Made You To Be A Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.