Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience (3572 Views)

My First Date Experience / Lunch Date Experience / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by ievbuomw(f): 4:44am On May 22, 2009
So there is this friend I have that is a 30 year old virgin that has been looking for a girl for 4 years and has not been successful. He grew up in the coventry and has never even dated a girl. You talk to him about women and he asks like he is 7! I tried playing match maker and put him on a date with one of my good friends. He said he won't date her because,"her family is ugly". What the hell? He is waiting for some "Ol' fine gal" to come around but it is sad because he has NO experience with women and I don't think many would give him the time of day. My 14 year old brother could get a girl before he can. I have never seen anything like it in my life. He can't even PRETEND to have even a little experience undecided

What should I do for my friend? How should I help him? Because it is getting kind of annoying and I don't know what to do anymore with him
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by tpiah: 5:07am On May 22, 2009
which "coventry" did he grow up in that didnt have women?

Altar boys are among the heaviest players on the planet.

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by oluwafemi113(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2009
@ poster pray for him,
with God all things are possible
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by AEjiro(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2009
very funny! well if u re available then give him the break he needs. but think about it he be playing u. am a man i kno hw difficult it is 2 tell a lady u ve neva gotten some. it is either of u is bin economical wit d truth.
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56am On May 22, 2009
shocked  shocked  shocked. . .personally I have reservations about ending up with such a guy!  undecided lipsrsealed

He must be a grumpy old young man. . . cry
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by SeanT21(f): 6:00am On May 22, 2009
ievbuomw:

So there is this friend I have that is a 30 year old virgin that has been looking for a girl for 4 years and has not been successful. He grew up in the coventry and has never even dated a girl. You talk to him about women and he asks like he is 7! I tried playing match maker and put him on a date with one of my good friends. He said he won't date her because,"her family is ugly". What the hell? He is waiting for some "Ol' fine gal" to come around but it is sad because he has NO experience with women and I don't think many would give him the time of day. My 14 year old brother could get a girl before he can. I have never seen anything like it in my life. He can't even PRETEND to have even a little experience undecided

What should I do for my friend? How should I help him? Because it is getting kind of annoying and I don't know what to do anymore with him

Leave the guy alone.When he is 40 n lonely he will get serious!!
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by shanda(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2009
He won't change untill he starts having sex.
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by nethacker(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked i dey laugh cos i am shocked shocked this is hilarious grin story of the century grin
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by nethacker(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2009
@thoniaslim, u r beautiful. grin grin
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by honeric01(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2009
He should wait in the lord for 20 more years
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by Nobody: 9:07am On May 22, 2009
Whats the big deal. If you never saw a football in your life you ll feel clumsy the first time you play. So you guys just chillout for the poor dude I beg Una.

I know you nairaland guys have got skills and swagger when it comes to hitting it off. But not every man has played football before and you might be sh coked to realise this fact. Just as you are shocked to know that the guy is a virgin at 30 with no dating experience.

Guy you must understand that the you are in for a real teaching job. You have to teach the guy o with plenty of examples. You have to approach girls and chat with them and let him watch from closeby. I no talk say toast them o! Just teach him how to get comfortable around chics and from there a romantic relationship can kick off. Otherwise he is on his own o!
I wasn't there when he remained a virgin for life. In which there is nothing wrong in that any way.
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by biola44: 9:28am On May 22, 2009
@poster: tell ur friend to go out more often, meet pple n relate(both guys n girls), it could be difficult @ first but if he is serious, there be results with time, it's up to him, however, if he is desperate about s** ashies r his best option 4 a start, which i dont advise, he has a choice
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by Oxone(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2009
@op
there is no better person to teach him how to relate with a girl but you since you are a girl.

1 Like

Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by ievbuomw(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2009
Oxone:

@op
there is no better person to teach him how to relate with a girl but you since you are a girl.

I have tried. I am married. I am just trying to help a friend. If I was single though, I would not have given him a chance honestly

dabriggs:

Whats the big deal. If you never saw a football in your life you ll feel clumsy the first time you play. So you guys just chillout for the poor dude I beg Una.

I know you nairaland guys have got skills and swagger when it comes to hitting it off. But not every man has played football before and you might be sh coked to realise this fact. Just as you are shocked to know that the guy is a virgin at 30 with no dating experience.

Guy you must understand that the you are in for a real teaching job. You have to teach the guy o with plenty of examples. You have to approach girls and chat with them and let him watch from closeby. I no talk say toast them o! Just teach him how to get comfortable around chics and from there a romantic relationship can kick off. Otherwise he is on his own o!
I wasn't there when he remained a virgin for life. In which there is nothing wrong in that any way.

Teaching a 30 year old man to be be confortable around women is not the easiest thing to do. He needs to practice but he acts like he's scared or something.
AEjiro:

very funny! well if u re available then give him the break he needs. but think about it he be playing u. am a man i kno hw difficult it is 2 tell a lady u ve neva gotten some. it is either of u is bin economical wit d truth.
Oh he's not playing. He is too unexperienced to be playing
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by dae(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2009
emmm, take him to strip clubs, maybe when they shake some yansh meat in his face, he will wake up!
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by JJYOU: 2:04pm On May 22, 2009
tpiah:

which "coventry" did he grow up in that didnt have women?

Altar boys are among the heaviest players on the planet.

T, any confession to make or you have anything to declare? i promise nothing will be taken against you.
Re: 30 Year Old Virgin With No Date Experience by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
Op abegg get heart open leg 4 am..... I'd b surprised hw experienced his inexperience is!! ;P

(1) (Reply)

Are Their More Virgin Men Than Women? / I Dnt Want To Marry An Ashawo As House Wife, Please Help! / My Girlfriend's Mother Calls Me Too Often,and Making Me Uncomfortable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.