Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144776 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
MarkGud, it's a do or die affair for some. Just try and understand.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
I asked for the mail yesterday, got no reply. From what I see, I can deduce that someone posted the mail and it has been removed.

Anybody that has the mail and wanna help, please do pm me.

Thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boneruns(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
MarkGud:
What's wrong with some shallow mind people screaming why did you post the email online as if diamond bank belongs to them. I had known that email for long and moreover it's on a particular previous page. People like these ones won't come back to help others when they have eventually got the job.

SMH for all selfish job seekers out there.

Mark, I'm sorry if you see that as selfishness on my part. I didn't have as an intention, I was only trying to advice the poster, so that he wouldn't ruin his chances. Like I advised in my comment, he should have sent it via PM.

Most organizations are careful about their footprints outside their environment. Sometimes fraudsters may use it to defraud unsuspecting people.

I'm sorry for the misconception, it is my wish to see a lot of NLders clinch this opportunity, like it happened between 2011 to 2013. I would advise prospective test takers to practise very well. Because from the way it seems, a lot of people were not successful after the test. You're about 80 percent sure of an offer after the test. The interviews are generally not difficult. You'll be appraised by your confidence, about yourself, course of study, why DB, how does your course of study relates to banking, and little things about the industry. I remember in 2012, an interviewee couldn't answer the then CBN governor, but she was successful. Ensure you have a good haircut, dress in suit and tie, then you're good.

I wish every prospective Diamond success. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by MarkGud(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
boneruns:

Mark, I'm sorry if you see that as selfishness on my part. I didn't have as an intention, I was only trying to advice the poster, so that he wouldn't ruin his chances. Like I advised in my comment, he should have sent it via PM.

Most organizations are careful about their footprints outside their environment. Sometimes fraudsters may use it to defraud unsuspecting people.

I'm sorry for the misconception, it is my wish to see a lot of NLders clinch this opportunity, like it happened between 2011 to 2013. I would advise prospective test takers to practise very well. Because from the way it seems, a lot of people were not successful after the test. You're about 80 percent sure of an offer after the test. The interviews are generally not difficult. You'll be appraised by your confidence, about yourself, course of study, why DB, how does your course of study relates to banking, and little things about the industry. I remember in 2012, an interviewee couldn't answer the then CBN governor, but she was successful. Ensure you have a good haircut, dress in suit and tie, then you're good.

I wish every prospective Diamond success. Cheers

No worries buddy. Thanks a lot. You're the best.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by suyamasta(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
ucobijiofor:
Well I heard dat they (Abuja branch) needed 400 persons, out of which only 97 scaled d test.
Our documents were first screened, particularly NYSC Cert, Date of Birth, WAEC, University Cert, a passport photograph and 4 Copies of our CVs.
We were den moved to d first stage of d interview: 'Tell us about urself', after which u are questioned based on ur very own info.
Those of us resident in Abj were later asked 2 return tomorrow for d 2nd stage so dat those resident outside Abj will first be attended to.
Hope dis info's useful to someone
thanks for d info!
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
fabiomatic:
so soon, how I wish I passed the test. Congrats brother.
Sorry Dear...
better ones ahead
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
tollyB, May you never be ignored when you ask for any form of help or assistance.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by suyamasta(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
SSpeter:
Hello guys I went to Diamondbank HQ...today and chatted with some buddies...here is what I found out......Those of you that have not gotten invite......continue to send ur CVs to the clawanson@diamondbank.com also encourage more people to apply. xoxo
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by JOE5854: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Some should help me with the mail abeg. Dis my mail josephupah46@gmail.com
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dahveydson:
tollyB, May you never be ignored when you ask for any form of help or assistance.

Amen...
Thank you
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Guys pls does anyone have an inkling when the next test invite will roll out?.......or will there still be test this year from DB?...anyone with any info?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chadelicious: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
@Dahveydson and @tollyB, pls kindly forward d email to chadelicious22@gmail.com, tnx alot
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
MarkGud Dahveydson

This is a misconception. It's not a 'do or die affair' for some. It's playing it safe. The email that was shared should not have been in the first place. Not because anyone is trying to be selfish, but because it's just common sense. That was why it was deleted. Let me explain. That email is meant for those gearing up for the interview to send their CV before the interview date. And those at Diamond Bank HR used this method in order to have the details of the interview candidates ready beforehand. Now if that email was shared with people outside the circle that it was originally intended for, the HR's inbox will be flooded with hundreds (if not thousands - you know how news flies) of emails that are not useful to their work. This will pose problems for the HR as they will have to scroll endlessly to find the CVs of the interview candidates that they actually need. And you know what this means; it's the interview candidates who would be affected as some of their emails might get lost in the crowded inbox. Sharing the email would have meant ruining the chances of those who have had the opportunity to get there.

Perhaps you should try to understand yourself. No one is out to ruin your efforts to find a job. We are all just trying to play it safe. If you go through the thread from the very first page, you will find that no one has relented in sharing information. If there's anyone selfish here, it's those asking people to jeopardize their chances of going through the recruitment process without any hindrances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice one craven...you are very right...
We have done the best We can do and have equally helped in our own way...
GOD help us all

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Craven:
MarkGud Dahveydson

This is a misconception. It's not a 'do or die affair' for some. It's playing it safe. The email that was shared should not have been in the first place. Not because anyone is trying to be selfish, but because it's just common sense. That was why it was deleted. Let me explain. That email is meant for those gearing up for the interview to send their CV before the interview date. And those at Diamond Bank HR used this method in order to have the details of the interview candidates ready beforehand. Now if that email was shared with people outside the circle that it was originally intended for, the HR's inbox will be flooded with hundreds (if not thousands - you know how news flies) of emails that are not useful to their work. This will pose problems for the HR as they will have to scroll endlessly to find the CVs of the interview candidates that they actually need. And you know what this means; it's the interview candidates who would be affected as some of their emails might get lost in the crowded inbox. Sharing the email would have meant ruining the chances of those who have had the opportunity to get there.

Perhaps you should try to understand yourself. No one is out to ruin your efforts to find a job. We are all just trying to play it safe. If you go through the thread from the very first page, you will find that no one has relented in sharing information. If there's anyone selfish here, it's those asking people to jeopardize their chances of going through the recruitment process without any hindrances.
Your explanation doesn't change the fact of what I said. You generalising and putting everybody in the 'kind and sharing' box is a problem.

It's funny how nobody always reply till the selfish flag is waved. There is no harm in saying - see, we can't share this mail because of so so reasons -

Craven you have to quit explaining for everybody. We are all different. There are selfish ones and there are kind ones. It's just life.

And I am not out to ruin the chances of anybody in getting a job. We are all on this journey which will end someday, what is yours is definitely yours.

Goodluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dahveydson:

Your explanation doesn't change the fact of what I said. You generalising and putting everybody in the 'kind and sharing' box is a problem.

It's funny how nobody always reply till the selfish flag is waved. There is no harm in saying - see, we can't share this mail because of so so reasons -

Craven you have to quit explaining for everybody. We are all different. There are selfish ones and there are kind ones. It's just life.

And I am not out to ruin the chances of anybody in getting a job. We are all on this journey which will end someday, what is yours is definitely yours.

Goodluck to us all.

I'm generalising? Whatever you say, man. I believe I already made my point.

Have yourself a wonderful night.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dahveydson:

Goodluck to us all.
bross why you no just go read the thread from the beginning? I have gone through the thread and saw about 2 different emails ppl sent their CVs to. Why don't you just search for it and believe God for an invite....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Craven:

I'm generalising? Whatever you say, man. I believe I already made my point.

Have yourself a wonderful night.

I believe I have made mine as well.

Cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bigmarx:
bross why you no just go read the thread from the beginning? I have gone through the thread and saw about 2 different emails ppl sent their CVs to. Why don't you just search for it and believe God for an invite....

Done with that Bros. I no get any wahala my guy, I just dey reply to keep thread alive. grin
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by bxcode(m): 1:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Parisfran:
Submit your CV online.
Please how did you submit yours online? undecided
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Parisfran(f): 5:37am On Dec 10, 2015
I used the cedoho mail that has been shared. I also dropped it on their career page. I don't know which got through at the end of the day. A lot of hints and ways have been shared on the following threads, you can search for them

Diamond bank test
Diamond bank 2014 recruitment

Good luck.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2015
When seeking for a job be open minded....and take whatever comes ur way as a blessing in disguise...besides getting an invite is not a guarantee of getting d job so y give urself high blood pressure...?
I wasn't invited and am cool...whatever will be urs will be urs at the right time....to theirs termed as being selfish pls redeem ur image by posting the email .....it wouldn't change anything neither will new job seekers take ur place if indeed its destined to b urs....infact I help people get in for interviews so that God can help my struggle....there is a blessing attached to helping people.....

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by suyamasta(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
I sent my cv to cedoho@diamondbank.com and also clawson@diamondbank.com but im getting error messages why naa
cedoho wasn't found at
diamondbank.com.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Excellergroup(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
suyamasta:
I sent my cv to cedoho@diamondbank.com and also clawson@diamondbank.com but im getting error messages why naa
cedoho wasn't found at
diamondbank.com.

Maybe u just have to change the 'clawson', cos it's clawanson.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
chadelicious:
@Dahveydson and @tollyB, pls kindly forward d email to chadelicious22@gmail.com, tnx alot

Please send the mail to soyeolabode@yahoo.com God bless you.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by suyamasta(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Excellergroup:

Maybe u just have to change the 'clawson', cos it's clawanson.
ok thanks i have sent my cv to clawanson@diamondbank.com
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by fumstar(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
I asked for the mail yesterday, got no reply. From what I see, I can deduce that someone posted the mail and it has been removed.

Anybody that has the mail and wanna help, please do pm me.

Thanks.

Getting that mail isnt necessary. Just find ur way to their headquarter n submit in person cuz that was what i did. Though, someone helped me out. Anyway, lemme still chill with my teaching job pending when i'm called. Just do ur best n trust in God bro, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Dahveydson(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
fumstar:

Getting that mail isnt necessary. Just find ur way to their headquarter n submit in person cuz that was what i did. Though, someone helped me out. Anyway, lemme still chill with my teaching job pending when i'm called. Just do ur best n trust in God bro, it is well.

Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by motide(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
please can someone give me the address of diamond bank's head office thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Donniewestly:
Got a success text, had my interviews and now done with Medicals...waiting for Training School....Thanks to God Almighty....

please when was your test and interview? I wrote mine on the 6th and passed.And I was told to submit my Cv on the 8th which I did. But they have not called since then.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Donniewestly(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kemexy:

please when was your test and interview? I wrote mine on the 6th and passed.And I was told to submit my Cv on the 8th which I did. But they have not called since then.
I wrote on the 5th being on Saturday in Abuja, had my interviews the next day 6th and medicals same day too but late at night....I was given that concession because I was travelling back to Onitsha that same night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.