Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144775 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Donniewestly(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pls...for those sending me a PM. Pls don't be angry, I don't have access to my email add again. You can resend to donniewestly@gmail.com.... @ luchee, chajakyle, tollyB etc

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boghetto: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
I've read through the other trends abj peeps are always considered first. I guess it's cos of the number of applicants in lag. anyway it's still early sha, we're waiting
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Deanofbiz: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pls,help a brother. Send d email address to deanofbiz@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Mckayzee(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
For people that have already passed through the interview stage and done their medicals, please do you know if it's a contract staff thing or a full time job?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by fairprince(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Congrats to the successful candidates so far. For those that could not scale through now, I believe strongly your own time shall come.
See you all at the top.

Signing out for now. Seun's latest controversial rule dey somehow. Have been here since 2006!

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Donniewestly:
Pls...for those sending me a PM. Pls don't be angry, I don't have access to my email add again. You can resend to donniewestly@gmail.com.... @ luchee, chajakyle, tollyB etc
I. Sent mine now, pls check it and comfirm. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by gemsclothiers: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Donniewestly:

I sent you a mail. I'm Elijah please help
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Sunnypar(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
fumstar:

Getting that mail isnt necessary. Just find ur way to their headquarter n submit in person cuz that was what i did. Though, someone helped me out. Anyway, lemme still chill with my teaching job pending when i'm called. Just do ur best n trust in God bro, it is well.
I don't do reply PM. Send me a mail michaeladeselukaadeniji@gmail.com
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
How long are we going to wait for this interview? Is it likely to take place before the year runs out? Some people need to travel abeg. grin
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by fumstar(f): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sunnypar:
I don't do reply PM. Send me a mail michaeladeselukaadeniji@gmail.com

Ok, later

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Donniewestly(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mckayzee:
For people that have already passed through the interview stage and done their medicals, please do you know if it's a contract staff thing or a full time job?
Full time job
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Donniewestly:
Full time job

seriously? av u bin given offer letter?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Donniewestly(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

seriously? av u bin given offer letter?
Not yet. If it were to be contract, they would have told us during interview at least. Besides the SMS invite and the Test paper both had "Graduate Trainee" both written in and on them. Graduate Trainee can't be contract or can they?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Donniewestly:
Not yet. If it were to be contract, they would have told us during interview at least. Besides the SMS invite and the Test paper both had "Graduate Trainee" both written in and on them. Graduate Trainee can't be contract or can they?

Oh okay, when given d offer letter, endeavour to let us no ooo
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by seyemon(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
suyamasta:

for the sake of clarity...do you advise against going to the HQ for submission of CV...rather send it to the specified email address. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Donniewestly(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
seyemon:
for the sake of clarity...do you advise against going to the HQ for submission of CV...rather send it to the specified email address. Thanks
Do both....if possible do more than that.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Donniewestly(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

Oh okay, when given d offer letter, endeavour to let us no ooo
OK...no p
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by clemment(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Please house is it to late to apply for this Job? I really need d assistance of this house to help me submit my cv or give me the link to submit my cv. Here is my email:ossaiclement@gmail.com.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by suyamasta(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
seyemon:

Donniewestly:
Do both....if possible do more than that.
Yea if possible do both, i only sent it to the email though, still waiting for positive reply sha
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by emmabod(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
suyamasta:

ok thanks i have sent my cv to clawanson@diamondbank.com

any response from the mail you sent?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by suyamasta(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
emmabod:

any response from the mail you sent?
Nop

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Raey2919(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls who knows where diamond banks hq is in port harcourt
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
When is the interview for Lags peeps?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Donniewestly:
I wrote on the 5th being on Saturday in Abuja, had my interviews the next day 6th and medicals same day too but late at night....I was given that concession because I was travelling back to Onitsha that same night.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your response. Please send me your email address, I need to ask u something. If u don't mind. I don't know how to send private messages here, would have done that. Or can u?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boghetto: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Boyowa:
When is the interview for Lags peeps?

question for the gods..this wait eh..Pls don't read other trends o unless u're up for it, too scary.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boghetto: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls o anyone with useful info regarding dates we'll likely be invited for interview should speak up. I know some of us have connection in diamond bank. Pls let us know so people planning to travel will do so.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
From the previous recruitment, applicants were invited for the aptitude test on September 06, 2014. Results were received that same day. Interview invites came in on September 17, a week and four days after the aptitude test. Result of the interview was disclosed eight days after the interview, although some did get a response the same day the interview was done. Successful applicant were required to undergo medical examination on November 14th. Invitations to the training school were sent out on February 13th. There were two training schools, one in Lagos and another in Owerri. Training in Owerri started in March, and training in Lagos started in April.

In summary, the whole process ran from September 2014 to March/April 2015; five/six months. It is unclear whether the same process will be applied to this current recruitment, but I hope not.

We've already established that some candidates in Abuja have undergone the interview stage, and some went through medical examinations. So the delay might not remain for long.

However, my instincts tell me that if interview invitations are not sent out this week - to be generous, early next week - they might not come this year. Christmas is drawing close.

This is me giving my two cents, please do not mistake it for intel. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boghetto: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Craven:
From the previous recruitment, applicants were invited for the aptitude test on September 06, 2014. Results were received that same day. Interview invites came in on September 17, a week and four days after the aptitude test. Result of the interview was disclosed eight days after the interview, although some did get a response the same day the interview was done. Successful applicant were required to undergo medical examination on November 14th. Invitations to the training school were sent out on February 13th. There were two training schools, one in Lagos and another in Owerri. Training in Owerri started in March, and training in Lagos started in April.

In summary, the whole process ran from September 2014 to March/April 2015; five/six months. It is unclear whether the same process will be applied to this current recruitment, but I hope not.

We've already established that some candidates in Abuja have undergone the interview stage, and some went through medical examinations. So the delay might not remain for long.

However, my instincts tell me that if interview invitations are not sent out this week - to be generous, early next week - they might not come this year. Christmas is drawing close.

This is me giving my two cents, please do not mistake it for intel. smiley

there's no concrete time frame, I went through other trends too, some even had to wait for almost a year while others in just a few weeks/months. I guess we'll ve to wait and see
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by omoseth(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Thanks for the info,I just hope it's still open. Can Someone be kind enough to forward the link to: Omoseth24@gmail.com
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by boghetto: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2015
omoseth:
Thanks for the info,I just hope it's still open. Can Someone be kind enough to forward the link to: Omoseth24@gmail.com

there's no link to forward if u're referring to application process. u'll ve to wait for the next recruitment and go to their head office. otherwise go through the trend u'll see emails other people sent their application to.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by omoseth(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
boghetto:

there's no link to forward if u're referring to application process. u'll ve to wait for the next recruitment and go to their head office. otherwise go through the trend u'll see emails other people sent their application to.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.