Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. (31475 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / APC Candidates In Ikwere Lga Quarreling With Returning Officer To Refund #12m / Buhari, APC, Media Editors and Army are conspiring To Cover-up 105 Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by doctokwus: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
engineerboat:

Nobody is believing that picture as it is still confusing to everybody until we get more info about the missing soldiers, why people are having other opinions on this said news is because the army have initially debunk the claims of missing soldiers only to come back later to claim that all the soldiers missing have returned back to their base.
But u self think am na!
This wud be damaging to the moral of the troops, how can the army had allowed any person,even if it's an officer to carefully snap the bodies of the missing soldiers, including that of an attendant with nose cap on.
Assuming it's a chemical that was used by BH,why wud they have such a lethal weapon and still be outgunned by the military within hours and these bodies recovered.
BH wud also have suffered some casualties,where are their own corpses.
People shd have time to do some sober reflection on what they read online,thats d minimum required of somebody educated enough to use the internet
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by jane0000(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
quote author=jane0000 post=40239850]oya sori na. undecided No problem. Dear, not all things are made for public ok? Cheers! I miss you sha grin
me too oo. angry
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
This propaganda is very dangerous to all of us. I wonder what else they are despwetly hiding?

You all deserve to die. Nigeria is under terrorist attack and all you can see is APC. No Army guves classified info like MIAs to journalists. Whoever does that committed treason and must die if fished out. Does it mean PDP is in support of Boko Haram and want our soldiers to lose the war?

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
simplycarro:
Bros, good Nigerians will keep bursting the lies of these evil people roaming the cyberspace.
You think you're smart abi? Super-imposed picture? Why not share the link? Yeye dey smell
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
One day, monkey will go to market, and it will return with three left legs.

Aresa claims that the picture I posted earlier was a sham that happened in 2008, I am not disputing that per se.
I really want him to be correct.

But what I find mind boggling is how a group of soldiers whom we're told were killed by a tanker fire never had any of their clothes ruffled.
Not even a smoke patch on their trousers, yet their faces looked charred.

I want to ask....
Is the fire that Burned them the same kind that Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego of the bible was thrown into?

7 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Candyrain(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Candyrain
Ekenem gii o o
Nnem anam ekenekwa gii. Hope inemekwa ofuma.

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rolings:

So you could see bullet holes in that blurry picture those sore losers have fabricated.
Kontinu

The picture isn't blurry. The 2nd soldier has bullet holes in his wrist and shoulder, plus their clothes did not burn at all.

No one is happy about this stuff, in fact I don't want to talk about it anymore and I hope the picture is false and others saying the soldiers are dead are proven wrong. The falsehood in this thread forced me to comment.

I have used every keyword combination possible on Google and none has returned this image.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3097331_img904063678276979_jpeg_jpeg6897620be0a5c8fe39c6932690f7e32d

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ichidodo: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
This propaganda is very dangerous to all of us. I wonder what else they are despwetly hiding?
That we just gave BH enough arms to not only sustain them for the next 2 years but they are also mobilizing and amassing near maiduguri for an all out blitzkrieg with most of the heavy weaponry siezed..... if you have family near that town, this is the time for them to get the hell away from there ..

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ishiamu(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
One day, monkey will go to market, and it will return with three left legs.

Aresa claims that the picture I posted earlier was a sham that happened in 2008, I am not disputing that per se.
I really want him to be correct.

But what I find mind boggling is how a group of soldiers whom we're told were killed by a tanker fire never had any of their clothes ruffled.
Not even a smoke patch on their trousers, yet their faces looked charred.

I want to ask....
Is the fire that Burned them the same kind that Daniel of the bible was thrown into?

my dear Daniel was not thrown into fire it's shedrach mesherk n abdenego, Daniel na lions den tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by biafranqueen: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

My dear, this is not a versus case o.
I value the sanctity and sacredness of human life.
No tumbu tumbu here.

It might be hard for most APC folks to understand, seeing as they are incapable of being humane.
I remember how they politicised the war against terrorism in GEJ era.

If I wanted to be political, I would have heaped lots of verbal stones on Buhari.
Even the press release ShadowCab created was filled with sympathy and grave concern.

That I play opposition politics does not mean I should become stone hearted.
I wish they can intelligently debunk that picture...
I truly wish.
Nne I wish they could too cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by mightyhaze: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
If this is how PDP intends to play this kind of politics then I wish death to every PDP supporter and those of them funding Boko Haram and IPOB.
I aint a pdp supporter,but dis post is devoid of sense.wake up!

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

my dear Daniel was not thrown into fire it's shedrach mesherk n abdenego, Daniel na lions den tongue tongue

gringringrin
Chai
See as I just cast myself here unto say e dun tay wey I read Bible.

Loooolzzz

Thanks Dearsmiley
I will effect a correction now.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ishiamu(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrin
Chai
See as I just cast myself here unto say e dun tay wey I read Bible.

Loooolzzz

Thanks Dearsmiley
I will effect a correction now.

Asap... LoL.... b4 ndi iro ejiri ya mee topic
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by jaykaylegend(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
I know some people be wishing the stories of the dead soldiers were true...

But NEWSFLASH: it ain't

God pass una....
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
wordcat:
Guy, your desperation proves that the first picture is as real as moon.
Now I actually have good reason to believe that some people are really paid hacks littered all over the internet with the sole objective of deceiving gullible folks and spreading propaganda. That arresa guy cannot be displaying such extreme level of desperation based on purely personal convinctions. He's most probably at work. Nothing else...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Candyrain(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
simplycarro:
Only God knows where these Biafraudians and wailing wailers will lead Nigeria to with their madness.

The screenshot you uploaded said the soldiers were burnt to death but the picture is saying something else, no sign of being burnt and their uniform still intact. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Lordave: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
[b]As far as I'm concerned, you guys have debunked nothing.

All I see are people calling other people 'emotional' whatever just to appear as macho men to their gullible friends while crying, sobbing and wishing the main story is not true.

All I see are people calling other people evil for being concerned about Nigeria and her citizens which is what every sensible person should do. They have forgotten quickly how shamefully they dealt with the previous government on security matters. How they almost sabotaged every security move just to score unnecessary points against the government. How they went below reasonable doubts to prove that more than 200 girls were kidnapped in Borno.

I see people posting articles, but the messages do not correlate with the picture of dead soldiers.
Seems like some people are working on Vanguard too.

Those who are abusing and wishing MizMyColi bad will get what they are wishing her for ridiculing the past government efforts to curb terrorism. [/b]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Nnem anam ekenekwa gii. Hope inemekwa ofuma.

Biko, permission to suola bekee.
The thing wey I wan talk go hard me for asusu anyi.

Lolz
I'm in particularly high spirits today...especially seeing as I got off to a bad rap earlier today.
And No, It has absolutely nothing to do with these soldiers, Nothing.

Sumtin is shacking me unconsciously...winkwinkwink
No, it's not Alcohol and LIPS sealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:

The picture isn't blurry. The 2nd soldier has bullet holes in his wrist and shoulder, plus their clothes did not burn at all.

No one is happy about this stuff, in fact I don't want to talk about it anymore and I hope the picture is false and others saying the soldiers are dead are proven wrong. The falsehood in this thread forced me to comment.

I have used every keyword combination possible on Google and none has returned this image.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3097331_img904063678276979_jpeg_jpeg6897620be0a5c8fe39c6932690f7e32d
Same here. The image seems to be recent, and none of the websites that reported OP have this picture attached. The source of the picture remains unknown as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by biafranqueen: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

You all deserve to die. Nigeria is under terrorist attack and all you can see is APC. No Army guves classified info like MIAs to journalists. Whoever does that committed treason and must die if fished out. Does it mean PDP is in support of Boko Haram and want our soldiers to lose the war?
Did I mention APC? BTW back to sender!

8 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lordave:
As far as I'm concerned, you guys have debunked nothing.

All I see are people calling other people 'emotional' whatever just to appear as macho men their gullible friends while crying, sobbing and wishing the main story is true.

All I see are people calling other people evil for being concerned about Nigeria and her citizens which is what every sensible person should do. They have forgotten quickly how shamefully they dealt with the previous government on security matters. How they almost sabotaged every security move just to score unnecessary points against the government. How they went below reasonable doubts to prove that more than 200 girls were kidnapped in Borno.

I see people posting articles, but the messages do not correlate with the picture of dead soldiers.

Those who are abusing and wishing MizMyColi bad will get what they are wishing her for ridiculing the past government efforts to curb terrorism.
apt!

11 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by biafranqueen: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lordave:
As far as I'm concerned, you guys have debunked nothing.

All I see are people calling other people 'emotional' whatever just to appear as macho men their gullible friends while crying, sobbing and wishing the main story is true.

Those who are abusing and wishing MizMyColi bad will get what they are wishing her for ridiculing the past government efforts to curb terrorism.
GBAM!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Asap... LoL.... b4 ndi iro ejiri ya mee topic

winksmileysmileywink

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaykaylegend:
I know some people be wishing the stories of the dead soldiers were true...

But NEWSFLASH: it ain't

God pass una....

How foolish can an APC zombie be?

Do the corpse look incinerated?

Do the bodies of the dead soldiers or even their uniform look burnt?

Commonsense is indeed not common

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Nne I wish they could too cry

*Deep Sighs*
We are talking about Fathers, Sons, Brothers, and Husbands here.

How anyone can politicise an issue like this, be it past, present or future baffles me. It does.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Lordave: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
doctokwus:
So much evil and hate in some people.
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever bliv that there are indeed some Nigerians who wud try to use fake pics to openly celebrate over the death of soldiers serving their countries,just because they want to be merry that it happened under d watch of PMB.
I really thought this nland opposition ended at just heated discourse, never knew the evil that trully resides in the heart and soul of some Nigerians just because their fisherman lost an election.
I am still dumbfounded on the joy those pics gave some people and how they felt good trying to make other dimwits bliv!!
Man, don't get emotionally devastated yet, our soldiers might not be dead, after all.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
The truth is that you Abagworo knows fully well that picture is authentic. You will not accept it publicly but deep down in your heart, you and I know that serious shiit went down there. The Nigerian Army will definitely not be forthcoming with information that is supposed to be classified. It is a sad day for the Zoo. My heart is with the families of those dead soldiers

7 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

winksmileysmileywink

Babe, pls try create a topic debunking Arresa's latest lies

The corpses are not in any way looking incinerated.

Even their uniforms are not burnt.

The incidence the Remi Tinubu pant sniffer is referring to saw all the soldiers burnt to death.

The corpses in that picture did not die from an accident but look like they were killed in combat and we're recovery days after their death.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
From Darfur...

Fool, how can you explain the fact that the corpses were not burnt? Even their uniforms were untouched but in your own linked article we read that :

Forty-six soldiers, including one officer, died in the flames after the petroleum tanker collided with two troop-transport vehicles on the road in northern Nigeria. Five other soldiers were treated for their injuries, the military said.

You see how una foolish

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Lordave: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:
If this is how PDP intends to play this kind of politics then I wish death to every PDP supporter and those of them funding Boko Haram and IPOB.
I thought it was only those that lost in this year 's presidential election are emotional on Nairaland?

Hahahahaha

APC don join them?

Of course it's only someone who is emotionally and mentally unstable will be dishing out such wishes to innocent people or his aggressors.

6 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

If this is all you could type with all that is happening, if this all that your brain could churn out in the face of such serious issue, with all due respect, I say you are an id¡ot!

7 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Babe, pls try create a topic debunking Arresa's latest lies

The corpses are not in any way looking incinerated.

Even their uniforms are not burnt.

The incidence the Remi Tinubu pant sniffer is referring to saw all the soldiers burnt to death.

The corpses in that picture did not die from an accident but look like they were killed in combat and we're recovery days after their death.

Lolz
Bro, we talking about a possibility of Bio Warfare here.

@Thread Creation, No need jarey.
The wise among us will probe further.

Clearly, the accusers have left us on this thread.

If they come back to post more bogus claims, then a thread will be popped.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.