Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. (31473 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / APC Candidates In Ikwere Lga Quarreling With Returning Officer To Refund #12m / Buhari, APC, Media Editors and Army are conspiring To Cover-up 105 Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Adminisher: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2015
We are lucky most young Biafrans posting all these stuff are young and very unexposed. Very amateurish in reasoning so their lies are easily busted.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 4:55am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
IAMTHEHERO:

Oh,they are less than 20 now but your link says about 45 soldiers burnt to death.Can you hear yourself. Who did this to you?
[/s]

Ode villager, shouldn't you first explain to us how 105 = less than 20 bodies.?

Shouldn't you first tell us how oil got on their body?

Should you first tell us how BH soak the bullets in oil before shooting?

Shouldn't first beg your co village evil wishers to show us the source for their fake and bogus pick?

Lastly, shouldn't you STFU...?
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by rozayx5(m): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2015
once you see people like arresa and adminisher resorting to tribalism and insults in this thread. just know they have lost the fight and have nothing to say.. he is now zooming into pictures of decay and calling them burns. i wonder if he has seen a 3 days old dead body before... seems ur stll a kid ..

after 8 pages he is yet to counter the op.. that picture cannot be found online... and yea we lost dozens of soldiers whether you believe it or not

isnt ii funny how the people.like.omenka lrnzh ngeneukwenu and co who never supported the army.. are.now army supporters because of Buhari is in power..

boko haram aint childs play by te time bh is done with the north baghdad will be safer

mizmycoli avoid apc e rats like arresa. we got bigger fish to fry. they think defending an illiterate is easy . they aint seen nothing yet grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

That is really nice!

Politics is quite interesting.
But the big players know how these things go. And they believe it's a do or die affair
And they are passing down the legacy to the youths.

But not all are in support. That's why they are scared of leaving power.

That's why someone will be a governor for 8 years and still want to contest for senator or another political post.

Funniest thing is that, as a former governor, you're entitled to your salary everymonth. The salary you were earning when u left office.

So why do they want to remain in power?
Selfish reasons.

My dear, forget these politicians, like seriously.

Like I said, we know better now.

Funny enough most of us, youths, who clamour for change and Transformation actually love the status quo.

They love the fact that they feed off of these politicians, and aren't really ready to chart a life path for themselves.

I'm not saying there aren't individuals I'm not passionate about (GEJ and Ekweremadu for instance) but I have decided to do so with sense.

May God help us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by IAMTHEHERO: 5:14am On Nov 21, 2015
fx45:
Idi0t!

Firstly, oil is highly inflammable and should have even helped to burn those bodies beyond human recognition in the event of an inferno.

Secondly, that oil was deliberately poured on the decomposing corpses to reduce smell and to prevent the spread of an epidemic. That's the only plausible explanation.
God bless you for those answers you provided to that idiiiot . You are on point. l am a geologist, l remember the oil that seeped to the surface during the ancient times were being used for preservation.

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Adminisher:
We are lucky most young Biafrans posting all these stuff are young and very unexposed. Very amateurish in reasoning so their lies are easily busted.

Dude, are you for real right now?
cheesy

Good Morning from Nigeria btw.

9 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by naijapips02: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy

lucky for you, Ada. I couldn't sleep all night.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

lucky for you, Ada. I couldn't sleep all night.

Good Morning from Nigeria to you too Bro.

But why?
Why couldn't you sleep?sad

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by rozayx5(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy

i have noticed nairaland is also trying to covers this up. i noticed lalasticlala rished to close the thread without beging sure of the thread she linked us to... we will fight apc.propaganda online to a standstill

8 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by naijapips02: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning from Nigeria to you too Bro.

But why?
Why couldn't you sleep?sad

that picture....plus my ex got engaged. angry
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
rozayx5:
once you see people like arresa and adminisher resorting to tribalism and insults in this thread. just know they have lost the fight and have nothing to say.. he is now zooming into pictures of decay and calling them burns. i wonder if he has seen a 3 days old dead body before... seems ur stll a kid ..

after 8 pages he is yet to counter the op.. that picture cannot be found online... and yea we lost dozens of soldiers whether you believe it or not

isnt ii funny how the people.like.omenka lrnzh ngeneukwenu and co who never supported the army.. are.now army supporters because of Buhari is in power..

boko haram aint childs play by te time bh is done with the north baghdad will be safer

mizmycoli avoid apc e rats like arresa. [/s]

we got bigger fish to fry.

We are on the same page about frying your fish. You clowns should have confined your foolishness to your roadside biafra demonstration in nnewi instead of wishing evil and peddling fake pictures all over the place...

Go fry your fish and and carry your biafra poster and placard..

Useless clowns and beasts of no nation....

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by IAMTHEHERO: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent Biafra villagers and their ignorant gibberish bore me...
You are still taking despite all those proofs,you have just proved that you don't have shame.

6 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:27am On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

i have noticed nairaland is also trying to covers this up. i noticed lalasticlala rished to close the thread without beging sure of the thread she linked us to... we will fight apc.propaganda online to a standstill

I really don't blame the mods for taking it down.
Gosh, the sight of it is terrible!!!
Gosh!

As for the emboldened, all I can say is Gbam!
And we will do it with sense and sincerity sincerity of purpose.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by tomakint: 5:28am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[b][/b]

Your akpu breath stinks...

Next.......
You are trying hard to be reasonable alas you appear more confused.....get well soon deranged rabbit.

7 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by rozayx5(m): 5:30am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Gosh!

u freeglobe and biafranqueen are doing well

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

that picture....plus my ex got engaged. angry

Ooops!

Okay, just take a deep breatth and force a smilesmileysmiley
As long as we still have life, there's hope for the future yet.

I apologise about the gory picture, and about your ex...
I'm sorry about that too.

After all is said and after all is done..
Please move on.
You owe yourself the responsibility to always be happy and have inner peace.

Whatsoever is born of God overcomes.
You were created by God and by default, you are an overcomer.

Just Believe.
Ebezinawink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by tomakint: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Gosh!

I am proud of you but please sheath your sword like I told you before now....don't engage their rants but once in a while some doses in equal measures are allowed cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by IAMTHEHERO: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Ode villager, shouldn't you first explain to us how 105 = less than 20 bodies.?

Shouldn't you first tell us how oil got on their body?

Should you first tell us how BH soak the bullets in oil before shooting?

Shouldn't first beg your co village evil wishers to show us the source for their fake and bogus pick?

Lastly, shouldn't you STFU...?
Hey!! a dog poo is far far better than you.l don't want to insult foools by saying that you are foolish.For your information l will insult you back as you have drew your first blood .

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2015
tomakint:

I am proud of you but please sheath your sword like I told you before now....don't engage their rants but once in a while some doses in equal measures are allowed cheesy cheesy

ahh
Lolz, Bros, that was sooo yesterday afternoon.
It's one of those days I guess...

I have been on this thread since last night and I didn't fight anyone.

Fighting and cussing aren't my thing.
Clearly, I wasn't myself when all that went down.

I'm proud of you guys too.
I like that you people didn't encourage me to keep on with the fight, but simply reminded me who I am.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by naijapips02: 5:46am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ooops!

Okay, just take a deep breatth and force a smilesmileysmiley
As long as we still have life, there's hope for the future yet.

I apologise about the gory picture, and about your ex...
I'm sorry about that too.

After all is said and after all is done..
Please move on.
You owe yourself the responsibility to always be happy and have inner peace.

Whatsoever is born of God overcomes.
You were created by God and by default, you are an overcomer.

Just Believe.
Ebezinawink

it's actually more of pity than Ebezina. Like i'm so disappointed. After dating someone like me, she got engaged to some dwarf...puts a huge question mark on my choice of girls.

Don't fight with those pigs....they'd only be happy to share the mud with you.

Ututu Oma, Nnem.

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You are still taking despite all those proofs,you have just proved that you don't have shame.

What proof?

A bogus and fake picture with no source or origin is what you villagers call proof these days?

Do you have a source for the pic? No..

Look in the mirror shame....
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by naijapips02: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:

What proof?

A bogus and fake picture with no source or origin is what you villagers call proof these days?

Look in the mirror shame....

grin dude needs source to verify a picture. and i thought musiwa was crazy?

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
IAMTHEHERO:

Hey!! a dog poo is far far better than you.l don't want to insult foools by saying that you are foolish.For your information l will insult you back as you have drew your first blood .
[/s]

Keep quiet...
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by AtlanticBreeze: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:

[s]What proof?

Look in the mirror shame.... [/s]
You are still asking for proof and source after opening this useless thread? Thats means you cannot even defend your thread. You are no different from other mad men roaming the streets of oshogbo

10 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:58am On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

it's actually more of pity than Ebezina. Like i'm so disappointed. After dating someone like me, she got engaged to some dwarf...puts a huge question mark on my choice of girls.

Ututu Oma, Nnem.

hmmmm
Hmmmmm

Odikwa risky o
Well, after this stage, maybe you should do more of soul searching...
Try to have a moment or two of self-reflection, become aware of the things you did wrongly.
Were there things about you she always complained about?
Was she generally happy with you?
Asides the usual women tantrum throwing do you think she was a good person?
Did she love you?

As for the physical attributes of the guy she engaged, all I can confirm to you is that Love Is Blind! And it's beyond the flesh, it's beyond what the eyes sees.

For most of us who have fallen in love and will eventually fall in love, we will find that the people we settle for might not be those who fit our specs in terms of looks, gait et al...

But we just know in our heart of hearts, that we're proud of them, and there's no where else we'd rather be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

Ututu Oma, Nnem.

Ututu Oma Nna.
smiley

No more fighting.
I'm done.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by mightyhaze: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent Biafra villagers and their ignorant gibberish bore me...
all the people u tagged,none of dem gree show face. They must be cringing at ur stupidity coupled wit d way ur being eviscerated in your own thread by ppl wit reason. Shd suck 2 be u right now..

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by IAMTHEHERO: 6:10am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet...
SHUT UP!!! You are Nigeria no 1 enemy. Zombie!!

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by naijapips02: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

hmmmm
Hmmmmm

Odikwa risky o
Well, after this stage, maybe you should do more of soul searching...
Try to have a moment or two of self-reflection, become aware of the things you did wrongly.
Were there things about you she always complained about?
Was she generally happy with you?
Asides the usual women tantrum throwing do you think she was a good person?
Did she love you?

As for the physical attributes of the guy she engaged, all I can confirm to you is that Love Is Blind! And it's beyond the flesh, it's beyond what the eyes sees.

For most of us who have fallen in love and will eventually fall in love, we will find that the people we settle for might not be those who fit our specs in terms of looks, gait et al...

But we just know in our heart of hearts, that we're proud of them, and there's no where else we'd rather be.

nah. nein to do with those. She was just desperate for marriage. She forced me to propose and I told her i couldn't yet....that she should be a lil patient till i've reached some milestones in my career. said she couldn't wait no more, so we broke. Her desperation drove her to the dwarf, i'm sure it's not love.

Got to a stage where here every other second line in a chat with any random guy is 'are you married'? Her desperation scares me...and she's just 25??

Loved her....still do..always.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

You are still asking for proof and source after opening this useless thread? Thats means you cannot even defend your thread. You are no different from other mad men roaming the streets of oshogbo

Oponu villager, I defended my topic with a link, with facts. The bodies have oil on them from the oil tanker and even the picture you posted confirmed that these are burn victims with oil on them.

On the other hand, what source have you showed beyond your fake picture with no head or tail....

biafradulent clowns and evil wishers...
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by IAMTHEHERO: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Help me ask him ooo.He has sold his conscience to Buhari to the detriment of unborn generation.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
mightyhaze:
all the people u tagged,none of dem gree show face. They must be cringing at ur stupidity coupled wit d way ur being eviscerated in your own thread by ppl wit reason. Shd suck 2 be u right now..
[/s]

And who is this village bingo? Abeg get lost with your meaningless gibberish..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.