Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. (31443 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / APC Candidates In Ikwere Lga Quarreling With Returning Officer To Refund #12m / Buhari, APC, Media Editors and Army are conspiring To Cover-up 105 Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Candyrain(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Biko, permission to suola bekee.
The thing wey I wan talk go hard me for asusu anyi.

Lolz
I'm in particularly high spirits today...especially seeing as I got off to a bad rap earlier today.
And No, It has absolutely nothing to do with these soldiers, Nothing.

Sumtin is shacking me unconsciously...winkwinkwink
No, it's not Alcohol and LIPS sealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha... I understand, I'm still a learner in writing asusu anyi grin

I think I really missed a lot today. I decided earlier today not to have anything to do in politics section but rather spend some time with friends on romanceland, now see all that I missed.

I can actually feel this highness Mizy. Should I come closer so you whisper it to my hearing? I'm curious.

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by paramakina202: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
The government cannot hide the truth from the general public forever if it actually happened.
Trust boko haram to release video of the incident very soon.

7 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Abagworo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
The truth is that you Abagworo knows fully well that picture is authentic. You will not accept it publicly but deep down in your heart, you and I know that serious shiit went down there. The Nigerian Army will definitely not be forthcoming with information that is supposed to be classified. It is a sad day for the Zoo. My heart is with the families of those dead soldiers

No country releases classified info on MIAs . So I guess whoever first made it public should be court marshaled and hung for treason.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:
my dear Daniel was not thrown into fire it's shedrach mesherk n abdenego, Daniel na lions den tongue tongue
What do you tell a girl that prefers to go and waste every sunday at her boyfriend's house instead of going to church? Ladies of nowadays.

MzMyColi sef.....
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... I understand, I'm still a learner in writing asusu anyi grin

I think I really missed a lot today. I decided earlier today not to have anything to do in politics section but rather spend some time with friends on romanceland, now see all that I missed.

I can actually feel this highness Mizy. Should I come closer so you whisper it to my hearing? I curious.

Wish I could reallysmileysmileysmiley

Beht not now, not herewink

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Arresa how can these corpse be in any way involved in an accident with a tanker that burnt them to death?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3097331_img904063678276979_jpeg_jpeg6897620be0a5c8fe39c6932690f7e32d

Did you not post that all the soldiers were incinerated in the accident?

How come even their uniforms did not burn?

Do the corpse look like what was involved in a petrol tanker explosion?

You see how una no get sense?

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
What do you tell a girl that prefers to go and waste every sunday at her boyfriend's house instead of going to church? Ladies of nowadays.

MzMyColi sef.....

Jeeezzzz
See sub!

Bro, it's a mistake na.
Haba.

And no, I don't do that Sunday Sunday trip.
Cut me some slackwink
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:

You have to be the dumbest paid Goon on NL. Bullet wounds from tanker accident?

How low can you go?!

You and your co evil wishers arrived at your bullet nonsense because you reached through your chinko phones to perform autopsy and recovered the bullets rigjt?

Manufactured illiterates...
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Same here. The image seems to be recent, and none of the websites that reported OP have this picture attached. The source of the picture remains unknown as far as I can tell.

I'm still searching Google as I type.

Looks like they were shot at close range, I can see some headshots, none shot in the belly. I don't believe untrained terrorists can be this clinical in a gun to gun battle. I don't want to go further with what I think, cos I still want to believe this picture is false.

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Arresa you must answer who is the fool today.

Tell liar Mohammed we are all not as stup1d as your average Taju and Mulikats

Also tell Remi and Bola tinubu that they remain convicted drug couriers

Idiotic pant sniffer

4 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

You and your co evil wishers arrived at your bullet nonsense because you reached through your chinko phones to perform autopsy and recovered the bullets rigjt?

You are not in my league.

7 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Pant sniffer how come the uniforms of these corpses where not incinerated in a fire?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3097331_img904063678276979_jpeg_jpeg6897620be0a5c8fe39c6932690f7e32d

In your idiotic post did you not link these bodies to those killed in a fuel tanker inferno?

Ode

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Arresa how can these corpse be in any way involved in an accident with a tanker that burnt them to death?

Did you not post that all the soldiers were incinerated in the accident?

How come even their uniforms did not burn?

Do the corpse look like what was involved in a petrol tanker explosion?

You see how una no get sense?

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer

Can you tell us where the oil came from or why BH soaked them in crude oil.? Or the bullets had crude oil embeded in them too.?

Accident with oil tanker and men soaked in oil sounds more plausible than unexplained and source less picture of men soaked in oil..

Low grade mentality losers. .
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Jeeezzzz
See sub!

Bro, it's a mistake na.
Haba.

And no, I don't do that Sunday Sunday trip.
Cut me some slackwink[/font]
Just a friendly jab. You're my person. No biggie
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
[s]
RevDesmondJuju:

Pant sniffer how come the uniforms of these corpses where not incinerated in a fire?

In your idiotic post did you not link these bodies to those killed in a fuel tanker inferno?

Ode
[/s]

Show us the source of your bogus picture and I'll pay you attention...
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
Just a friendly jab. You're my person. No biggie

Sure.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that some people are so much enshrined in the spirit of foolishness that they think others are like them.

Well, maybe it's their job afterall.

But I can't take a job like where I have to deny something obvious.

I don't like commenting in political matters b'cos a lot of things go on in the background and the things the news outlet report is just what they want us to see/hear. And which is actually a minute quantity compared to the real gist.

I wonder how someone will bring a counter claim that's so full of holes and yet be defending.
U want us to believe that the soldiers were burnt due to the petrol fire. Okay.
You said they are 46 not 105. Okay.

But the title of your 'supposed' article said they were burnt but the picture to back the article up is a picture showing soldiers that are placed on the ground with no fire scar.

Okay!
If that's not even enough, you want us to believe soldiers will just die due to a petrol tanker fire.

Like, TF?
Are we that foolish?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ishiamu(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:

MzMyColi sef.....

Are you above mistake?

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
I really was expecting these evil wishers and anti Nigeria biafrauds to tell us where the oil on the bodies cam from....
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Candyrain(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wish I could reallysmileysmileysmiley

Beht not now, not herewink

Ok then, at your convenient time and place nne

I admire your very strong resolve to stand by what you believe is true despite the fact that there are many "winches" doing all they can to denigrate your person. They can only try to suppress the truth but they can't keep it locked away forever. Keep it up nne, we got your back.

4 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Can you tell us where the oil came from or why BH soaked them in crude oil.? Or the bullets had crude oil embeded in them too.?

Accident with oil tanker and men soaked in oil sounds more plausible than unexplained and source less picture of men soaked in oil..

Or so now they drowned in crude oil?

You are really daft.

The corpses are showing advanced signs of decay.

In your original post you linked an article which cited that 46 soldiers died in an inferno

Forty-six soldiers, including one officer, died in the flames after the petroleum tanker collided with two troop-transport vehicles on the road in northern Nigeria. Five other soldiers were treated for their injuries, the military said.

Do you see how foolish you are?

Tell liar Mohammed that we are not all daft Tajus and Mulikats here

Pant sniffing illiterate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
And btw, I don't think 'these' people are wishing Nigeria bad. They just want the truth to be told. That's all.

Also, if PDP were to reciprocate half of what you people did during Jonathan's tenure. You'll call them more insane names.

I remember an APC fan who is a friend then.
Any BH attack then is an opportunity to gloat about how bad Jonathan was. Not knowing if it's real or not. Or what really happened.
Now the tune has changed, the guy is now saying. We should give Buhari time.
These BH have support.
They can't be uprooted just like that.
And other idiotic yarns.

I was just like, were u not thesame person crucifying Jonathan's government just because of this.

Last Bullet: Whatever We Sow, We Shall Reap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Ok then, at your convenient time and place nne

I admire your very strong resolve to stand by what you believe is true despite the fact that there are many "winches" doing all they can to denigrate your person. They can only try to suppress the truth but they can't keep it locked away forever. Keep it up nne, we got your back.

Nwannem, God bless you richly.

Situations like this present itself so our strength of character and resolve can be tested.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Idi0t!

Firstly, oil is highly inflammable and should have even helped to burn those bodies beyond human recognition in the event of an inferno.

Secondly, that oil was deliberately poured on the decomposing corpses to reduce smell and to prevent the spread of an epidemic. That's the only plausible explanation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Csami(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abagworo:

No country releases classified info on MIAs . So I guess whoever first made it public should be court marshaled and hung for treason.

So are you indirectly admitting that 156 soldiers were killed in action?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
I really was expecting these evil wishers and anti Nigeria biafrauds to tell us where the oil on the bodies cam from....

You are an illiterate and must be banned from spamming this board with your stupid1ty.

8 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Or so now they drowned in crude oil?

You are really daft.

The corpses are showing advanced signs of decay.

In your original post you linked an article which cited that 46 soldiers died in an inferno

Do you see how foolish you are?

Tell liar Mohammed that we are not all daft Tajus and Mulikats here

Pant sniffing illiterate

Part of his plan is for this topic to stay on top of the politics section as long as possible. It's what he is paid to do, doesn't matter if he has to look more foolish than judas iscariot, cos believe it or not their are Nigerians that will be swayed by just the headline of this thread without bothering to read the article or comments.

It's better you all stop commenting, then this thread will die a natural death.

Aresa is paid to be stup¡d

8 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:
Are you above mistake?
Nna were ya nwayo! I was only trying to pull her legs.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Google Corpse Wax you illiterate

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Candyrain(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrin Chai See as I just cast myself here unto say e dun tay wey I read Bible.
Loooolzzz
Thanks Dearsmiley I will effect a correction now.
Hahahaha... Oya come and complete the confession you already started . So you've not been reading your bible, right?

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ishiamu(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
fx45:
Nna were ya nwayo! I was only trying to pull her legs.

Stunt gone wrong mizmycoli come n see secret admirers LoL
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:

Part of his plan is for this topic to stay on top of the politics section as long as possible. It's what he is paid to do, doesn't matter if he has to look more foolish than judas iscariot, cos believe it or not their are Nigerians that will be swayed by just the headline of this thread without bothering to read the article or comments.

It's better you all stop commenting, then this thread will die a natural death.

Aresa is paid to be stup¡d

Is it his fault? No be those janjawiid mods that push all of liar mohammed's lies to FP.

Well let who ever wants to be fooled be fooled

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Simon Lalong Rejects Cattle Colonies, Dumps Buhari / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.