Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. (31442 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / APC Candidates In Ikwere Lga Quarreling With Returning Officer To Refund #12m / Buhari, APC, Media Editors and Army are conspiring To Cover-up 105 Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Coming from a neutral?
This is Aapppttttt.

LogoDWhiz:
And btw, I don't think 'these' people are wishing Nigeria bad. They just want the truth to be told. That's all.

Also, if PDP were to reciprocate half of what you people did during Jonathan's tenure. You'll call them more insane names.

I remember an APC fan who is a friend then.
Any BH attack then is an opportunity to gloat about how bad Jonathan was. Not knowing if it's real or not. Or what really happened.
Now the tune has changed, the guy is now saying. We should give Buhari time.
These BH have support.
They can't be uprooted just like that.
And other idiotic yarns.

I was just like, were u not thesame person crucifying Jonathan's government just because of this.

Last Bullet: Whatever We Sow, We Shall Reap.

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahaha... Oya come and complete the confession you already started
. So you've not been reading your bible, right?

Hehehehe
That one na religion section talk.
Lolz

Let's not derail this byootifuu threadwinkwink

gringringrin
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Stunt gone wrong mizmycoli come n see secret admirers LoL
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Arresa you will die a wretched pauper the oil you are claiming that came from a tanker without the bodies being incinerated even though your article clearly stated that they were burnt to death is actually corpse wax

But you won't know this because you remain a fool

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Google Corpse Wax you illiterate

I am now pretty sure that it was when the Nigerian Army found their corpses, that they released the press statement "the missing soldiers have returned (in body bags that is)

Can't find this picture anywhere else.

9 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ishiamu(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Can you tell us where the oil came from or why BH soaked them in crude oil.? Or the bullets had crude oil embeded in them too.?

Accident with oil tanker and men soaked in oil sounds more plausible than unexplained and source less picture of men soaked in oil..

Low grade mentality losers. .

Adipocere

Adipocere /ˈædɨpɵsɪər/, also known as corpse, grave or mortuary wax, is a wax-like organic substance formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fat in tissue, such as body fat in corpses. In its formation, putrefaction is replaced by a permanent firm cast of fatty tissues, internal organs, and the face.

Illiterate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Candyrain(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nwannem, God bless you richly.

Situations like this present itself so our strength of character and resolve can be tested.

Rightly said. After our strength of character has been put to test only then can we be certain of victory because that's GOD's promise to us.

God bless you greatly Ada oma

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:

I am now pretty sure that it was when the Nigerian Army found their corpses, that they released the press statement "the missing soldiers have returned (in body bags that is)

Can't find this picture anywhere else.

A close friend of mine lost his snr brother

He was from southern kaduna.

All the dead soldiers are from a special platoon created during GEJ which where drawn from non northern muslims.

They were setup and killed by their Muslim colleagues.

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Rightly said. After our strength of character has been put to test only then can we be certain of victory because that's GOD's promise to us.

God bless you greatly Ada oma

More for you too, Opara Oma.
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Lordave: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
I really was expecting these evil wishers and anti Nigeria biafrauds to tell us where the oil on the bodies cam from....
Stupidity is when you try to bring in tribalism into this issue.

Does it mean you're now bereft of facts and common sense to defend your stance, hence the resort to tribalism?
Na only Igbos no like Buhari and APC abi na only Igbos think say that picture is real?

Please don't prove to the whole world that your opponents on this thread are right about your mental state.

13 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
RevDesmondJuju:

All the dead soldiers are from a special platoon created during GEJ which where drawn from non northern muslims.

Wait, for real?
shocked

Oh Dear Me...
Sleep Just Totally Cleared From My Eyes Now.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by onatisi(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
From Darfur...

op, don't worry .one day someone close to you will die like this soldiers and some ppl will come out to say there death was caused by a petrol tanker then you will know how it feels . Don't worry it will soon reach your turn

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:
I really was expecting these evil wishers and anti Nigeria biafrauds to tell us where the oil on the bodies cam from....

Illiterate

Adipocere
Adipocere /ˈædɨpɵsɪər/, also known as corpse, grave or mortuary wax, is a wax-like organic substance formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fat in tissue, such as body fat in corpses. In its formation, putrefaction is replaced by a permanent firm cast of fatty tissues, internal organs, and the face.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wait, for real?
shocked

Oh Dear Me...
Sleep Just Totally Cleared From My Eyes Now.

Boko haram is the Muslim north.

The black standard of jihad is being flown across mosques and the emir palaces across the north.

Nigeria is undergoing a jihad by the whole muslim north.

6 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Coming from a neutral? This is Aapppttttt.
Thanks!

Yea. I am.
Hard to be objective sticking to one political party.
So much passion involved

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Thanks!

Yea. I am.

Hard to be objective sticking to one political party.

So much passion involved

True talk.
Some of us now realize this and would rather deploy such passion to defend the common wealth and good of this nation.

4 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Csami(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:

Can you tell us where the oil came from or why BH soaked them in crude oil.? Or the bullets had crude oil embeded in them too.?

Accident with oil tanker and men soaked in oil sounds more plausible than unexplained and source less picture of men soaked in oil..

Low grade mentality losers. .

You're a f00l. If you're a graduate, you need to tell me the school you attended. In light of the evidence shown and your desperate cover story which makes no sense to a right thinking human, you still have the audacity to still comment and call someone an illiterate?

Now illiterate listen. The only reason why they seems to be soaked in your imaginary oil is because decomposition is now setting in which means they've been dead for a long while. Although I need to explain to the meaning of decomposition to you because of your literacy level, I think I'll pass.

4 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2015
These are people who died today in a petrol tanker inferno in Delta state. Where is that useless paid hack arresa? Come and look at these pictures and tell us the difference between these and that of the Nigerian soldiers.

6 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by MizMyColi(f): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The black standard of jihad is being flown across mosques and the emir palaces across the north.

*Sighs*
Even when the signs are obvious.
I'd rather live in denial.

The possibility of the above stated is scary.
Damn Scary.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Aww!

Sorry to your friend.
May God grant him and his family the fortitude to bear the loss!

I just wish Jona had like an extra 1 year to complete the clampdown being done with the BH.

Because with a change in officials, operations will change. And it will be hard to recover the form.

It's like having a teacher who is training some 'not too good' students. His method seem not to be good but it is eventually yielding result.

But the PTA were in a hurry for 'results' and then they decided to sack the teacher and appoint a new one.

It will be hard for the students to adapt to a new teacher and his methods.
And also, the students might have started to feel emotionally attached to the teacher which might be the cause in the changes in performance.

God help Nigeria.
God bless us all

Cc: MizMyColi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by biafranqueen: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2015
fx45:
These are people who died today in a petrol tanker inferno in Delta state. Where is that useless paid hack arresa? Come and look at these pictures and tell us the difference between these and that of the Nigerian soldiers.
Lord have Mercy cry

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Sighs*
Even when the signs are obvious.
I'd rather live in denial.

The possibility of the above stated is scary.
Damn Scary.

The Emirates that dot the north are Religious institutions

They are symbols of Islamic rule.

Since 2011, the black flag has been hoisted over palaces and mosques in the north.
BishopMagic:
There are two flags in Islam;

The flag of Peace which represents the Islamic state in peace and the flag of Jihad which represents the Islamic state in war.

This may seem irrelevant to most of you but the black flag of Jihad now flies tall over the palace of the Kano emirate and can be seen dotted round the city on the domes of mosques and Madrasses.

Why is northern Nigeria especially Kano flying the flag of Jihad?

Remember this same black flag with Arabic inscription is what groups like Boko Haram, Al Shabaab and ISIL adopted as their symbolic colors.

Boko haram and the fulani militia are their jihad Army

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Csami(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Bros, they can turn this country into jihadist country o! I can't turn into a terrorist and blow myself up for some imaginary 72 virgins. I rather have my virgins here on earth.

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by malele(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
From Darfur...

U are a fool does those corpse look like burnt corpse?

5 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by fx45(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:
LoL
Hmmnnn! Una dey use me do topic? Instead of to face that imbeci1e arresa

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

True talk.
Some of us now realize this and would rather deploy such passion to defend the common wealth and good of this nation.

That is really nice!

Politics is quite interesting.
But the big players know how these things go. And they believe it's a do or die affair
And they are passing down the legacy to the youths.

But not all are in support. That's why they are scared of leaving power.

That's why someone will be a governor for 8 years and still want to contest for senator or another political post.

Funniest thing is that, as a former governor, you're entitled to your salary everymonth. The salary you were earning when u left office.

So why do they want to remain in power?
Selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by ishiamu(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2015
fx45:
Hmmnnn! Una dey use me do topic? Instead of to face that imbeci1e arresa

LoL. Arresa na punk all man knows

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
RevDesmondJuju:

Adipocere

Illiterate

[/s]

Unintelligent Biafra villagers and their ignorant gibberish bore me...

2 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent Biafra villagers and their ignorant gibberish bore me...

Go and sniff Remi tinubu's yeast infested pant

6 Likes

Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 12:32am On Nov 21, 2015
malele:

U are a fool does those corpse look like burnt corpse?

The look black and burnt with oil socked bodies and clothing so I'll believe the accident story with oil tanker a million times before your source less picture with no origin.

In fact, when are you losers going to tell us that soaking people in oil is BH's new method of killing..?

Our soldiers are back, your evil Biafra prayers failed....
Re: 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. by arresa: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fool, how can you explain the fact that the corpses were not burnt? Even their uniforms were untouched but in your own linked article we read that :

You see how una foolish

They look burnt, black and blue from flame and the fact that a oil tanker was involved affirmed the oil on their bodies while the source less and bogus picture didn't explain why they were soaked in oil and also why we are looking at less than 20 bodies instead of 105...

Please explain to us where the oil came from if not from oil tanker. Was it from BH bullet..?

Please explain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs / INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.