Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,521 members, 7,833,716 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Happy Birthday Lanicky - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Lanicky (13750 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Lanicky by ShaqFu: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
llaykorn:

How can you know if you haven't gone there to check
So they didn't teach you The Solar System in school? Wow!. I'm shocked. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Lanicky by llaykorn: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
ShaqFu:
So they didn't teach you The Solar System in school? Wow!. I'm shocked. grin

Those who are destined to be in the ranks of the greatest don't believe everything they are taught in school. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Lanicky by ShaqFu: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
llaykorn:

Those who are destined to be in the ranks of the greatest don't believe everything they are taught in school. smiley
That's why they fail to know most of what they're taught in school were set my people who know what they're doing, and have years of experience.

Llaykorn, you funny oh..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Lanicky by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
llaykorn:

Hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos / Are Women Still Moved By Words????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.