Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos (13619 Views)

The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
One African adage says ; The easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach .

This girl won my heart today with this delicious mouth watering food .
And forever , I will love her.

Pix below .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by 9cent(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
You've given me clue on what to eat tonight

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Kid!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Jokerman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by internationalman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
She prepared food for you to eat but on a real note No cooking was done here...

40 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by saintkash(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bros them no dey use Indomie take rate babe Wey sabi cook ooo...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Airforce you too they show..

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
You think you are a big boy by showing off indomie, a glass of water and Guinness?

Who takes Guinness with indomie?

Showing this just expose your mental locality,,,, A Rich guy or Lady will see you and see a tout forming a Yankee guy online...

You are everything that is wrong with being rich..

money don't suit you,,, we could mistake your face for Anini...

You are the all embodiment of money miss road even though you are not even Rich...

You are both money and poverty Miss road..

the money your parents used In putting you through school,,, should have been used to pay NEPA bill...

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
in Johannesburg that food is just R30. the price of barely 4 loavea of bread. you have a cheap heart.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
in Johannesburg that food is just R30. the price of barely 4 loavea of bread. you have a cheap heart.

U always make useless comment.
I'm not just talking about this topic but in general.
go to RANDLAND.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U always make useless comment.
I'm not just talking about this topic but in general.
go to RANDLAND.
did i hurt your feelings with my useless comment??
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Drchristian:
Airforce you too they show..

I just dey compliment the girl na

Something wrong with that ??

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Waffarianman(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
You Guys Should Check The Last Pic... Na Undone Meat

HairFox Eat So. Lol

Blood Still Inside The Meat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You think you are a big boy by showing off indomie, a glass of water and Guinness?

Showing this just expose your mental locality,,,, A Rich guy or Lady will see you and see a tout forming a Yankee guy online...

You are the all embodiment of money miss road even though you are not even Rich...

the money your parents used In putting you through school,,, should have been used to pay NEPA bill...
Lol.be nice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
How e take be your wahala.

aproko.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Air force your chicken in the last pic still have some blood inside.undecided

8 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol.be nice.
Yes my Queen,,, i just thought i should straighten his brain a little..
but I'm now going to be nice because of you..
Good evening..

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:
Air force your chicken in the last pic still have some blood inside.undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by IamAirforce1: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Miseducations
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

LOL. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. cheesy grin
Smiles!!! good evening.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Smiles!!! good evening.
Evening. How are you?
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Yes my Queen,,, i just thought i should straighten his brain a little..
but I'm now going to be nice because of you..
Good evening..
loolz.
evening dearie,trust you are chilling really good?
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Evening. How are you?
I am very fine, thank you..
You guys are on holidays?
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Does it look like the blood that comes out of your Orifice every time of the month? grin cheesy

Just asking ... undecided
shake my head 5 times.undecided
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

loolz.
evening dearie,trust you are chilling really good?
Yeah,,, it's rainy heavily here,, so I'm having a really good time,, the only thing missing is the presence of forbidden fruit..
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
I am very fine, thank you..
You guys are on holidays?
No, we're about to start exams. You?
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Yeah,,, it's rainy heavily here,, so I'm having a really good time,, the only thing missing is the presence of forbidden fruit..
lool.
it rained here today too.

lol, enjoy dear.smiley
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
goodluck dear.
Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Oh the thought of exams alone must be mentally hectic..

lol,,, if only all our assignments and class attendance, including seminars are used in giving us our Over all score,, i will be the happiest..

I don't like exam periods,, because of exam fever..

I won't be back to school till October..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

goodluck dear.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos by Saintsammurai(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lool.
it rained here today too.

lol, enjoy dear.smiley
There is really nothing to enjoy here...
I'm just waiting for colourish,,, whopping her and pocohantas gives me online joy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extremely Beautiful Ladies Drop Photos As #singleladieschallenge Begins (photos) / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) / My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.