Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Joystick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Joystick (836 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense / Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Joystick by ladezy: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Miley Cyrus has no chill at all. She took the stage wearing fake breasts and a strap on joystick with a purple wig and a silver bondage harness. See full pictures here
http://www.ladesblog.com/2015/11/miley-cyrus-performs-on-stage-with-fake.html

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Joystick by khristals(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
too late OP.. I just handed out my last fvck lipsrsealed
Re: Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Joystick by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
I feel she is trying sooo hard to be noticed, it's ridiculous. She should concentrate all that creative energy on making hits instead of all this clownery.
Re: Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Joystick by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
ladezy:

Miley Cyrus has no chill at all. She took the stage wearing fake breasts and a strap on joystick with a purple wig and a silver bondage harness. See full pictures here
http://www.ladesblog.com/2015/11/miley-cyrus-performs-on-stage-with-fake.html
Go Miley!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Single Ladies "Husband Scarcity" / How To Turn Your Man's Over Sized Long Sleeves To Cute Top / Ladies Worry Too Much About Their Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.