Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sacrifice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sacrifice. (784 Views)

Ladies What Can U Sacrifice For A Cute Guy(photo) / Can U Sacrifice Ur Gf's Presence For Football Match? / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrifice. by SoAmazing(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2009
A number of people no longer see the need to sacrifice in a relationship.Self interest has taken over but relationships ain't getting any better these days with the ever so rampant pick and dump of today.How much of sacrifice would you make to make a serious relationship work?
Re: Sacrifice. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2009
No problem making a sacrifice, it all just depends on what the so called 'sacrifice' is and is it really worth it?
Re: Sacrifice. by bblacky(f): 3:59pm On May 22, 2009
sacrifice wats i can, to my best ability
Re: Sacrifice. by luxoire(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2009
sacrifice get levels grin wink

and it is easier when you know - if the shoe were on the other foot they'd do same or more for you - sometimes ppl are reluctant to sacrifice cos they know thier partner either will not appreicate it or probably hasn't / wouldn't do same to make the r/ship work
Re: Sacrifice. by MaiSuya(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2009
Why must it even be sacrifice? I prefer compromise, ie 50-50
Re: Sacrifice. by biola44: 5:01pm On May 22, 2009
i av so much to give but dont know wat i'll get, so i give as good as i get,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dnt Promise Wat U Cant Do 4 A Girl / Is It Healthy Marrying Him? / She Hate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.