Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Told Her But She Never Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her But She Never Listen (794 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her But She Never Listen by otuism: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
i narrated my story on this forum on how my ex-gal left me for another guy,now this is the situation,her good friend called me somedays back telling me how my ex has been unhappy with her choice just because the guy is smallist in stature,in fact she finds it difficult walking with the guy
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Kelvinj(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
Eyaaa
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Secretz(f): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
Lol
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
Did she not notice this while she dumped your arse? grin grin
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
That's some immature girls mentality.
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by cantell(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
@poster,
Seems you have a lot of time on your hands. Its pretty sad you still have feelings for your poor confused ex-girlfriend.
You need to move on and stop peddling petty gossips.
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by googles: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]so who removed the chewing gum that covered her eyes before?
abi the guy wear high heel toast am ??
mcheeeeeeeeeeew [/size]
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Ebi79: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
otuism:

i narrated my story on this forum on how my ex-gal left me for another guy,now this is the situation,her good friend called me somedays back telling me how my ex has been unhappy with her choice just because the guy is smallist in stature,in fact she finds it difficult walking with the guy

It sure is sad that you have enough time on your hands to listen to her friend who am sure is preparing the way for herself by making you feel you lost nothing!! Are you sure this her friend did not have a hand in your break up?!!! Ask am ohhh!! You never can tell when it's us women!!!

You should move on with your life or better still call her up and let her know you are doing fine without her!!! And stay the HELL AWAY FROM HER FRIENDS!!!!

Abi you no fit find another gal? Nairaland is full of them ohhh!!!!
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Scooby1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
The guy must have worn platform shoes and agbada to cover his small stature during the toasting period  or was she toasted at nite ? grin grin grin
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]so who removed the chewing gum that covered her eyes before?
abi the guy wear high heel toast am ??
mcheeeeeeeeeeew [/size]
Scooby1:

The guy must have worn platform shoes and agbada to cover his small stature during the toasting period  or was she toasted at nite ? grin grin grin
I guess she was too desperate to find a substitute.
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by daduke2k(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
u no knw say nite toasting dey swit pass, after the nhite una no go knw una sef again. e get one of ma friends ,mayor , im go chyk one babe for nite party, for mornin d guy just dey hurry me mak i follow go dey meet d babe , im hapy like im win lottery, as we reach d babe caban. im tell me make i go ask if d babe dey around for am , i com go nah, knock for door na im i jam one dirty  gurl like dat wey eczema full im face , c holy ghost wey i shout. as i com bak com tell am say d babe dey house , im jump up run dey go inside d compound, under 2 mins the guy take run komot for the house ,forgeting i was with him. i laughed my self crazy
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
otuism:

ok am happy for you hum cos you still have a chance. I can see you still love her tongue
Re: I Told Her But She Never Listen by omega25red(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
otuism:

^^ so why are you telling us that she is unhappy is it because you are happy that she is unhappy or because you think you now have a chance
Why exactly are you even still asking about her from her friends and that friend of hers is shady she has no loyalty to her friend

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Why Do Men Cheat? / Shes Pregnant With His Baby But He Is In Love With Some Other Chic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.