Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,792 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

JUST FOR FUN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST FOR FUN (2930 Views)

Just For Fun (facial Expression Pics) / Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST FOR FUN by Rukkydelta(f): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2015
DikSin:

How old are you?

Do you have passion for education/knowledge?

Have you finished with your secondary school education?

Would you like to go places in life; stand before kings & not mean men?

If you're above 18 & you answered yes to all those questions, ma neegress you need to ReaD inorder to get rid of your flaws!
Less you'll soon dash your "feet" against a stone & fall to the floor. (No be swear)

Happy Sunday wink
Why should I answer those questions of yours? I typed went b/4 but was given a correction so i have to modify
Re: JUST FOR FUN by DikSin(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Why should I answer those question of yours? Please sir am not in an interview

There she goes...

It's for your good, sweetie. Don't be too proud to learn.

#smh at the bolded
Re: JUST FOR FUN by Rukkydelta(f): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2015
DikSin:

There she goes...

It's for your good, sweetie. Don't be too proud to learn.

#smh at the bolded
I'm not proud to learn. If you know there is a mistake in what i wrote, you could have at least correct me than asking me questions. English professor
Re: JUST FOR FUN by DikSin(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I'm not proud to learn. If you know there is a mistake in what i wrote, you could have at least correct me than asking me questions. English professor

Sorry if that hurts, I was only trying to help undecided

Once again, I'm sorry & out.
Re: JUST FOR FUN by jackpot(f): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2016
How is this topic romantic?
Re: JUST FOR FUN by jidxin(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
DikSin:

How old are you?

Do you have passion for education/knowledge?

Have you finished with your secondary school education?

Would you like to go places in life; stand before kings & not mean men?

If you're above 18 & you answered yes to all those questions, ma neegress you need to ReaD inorder to get rid of your flaws!
Less you'll soon dash your "feet" against a stone & fall to the floor. (No be swear)

Happy Sunday wink
see finishing. [/quote]FINISHING
Re: JUST FOR FUN by PerfectHeart(f): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
wat kind of fun x dis angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] / See Photos Of A Pretty Nigerian Female Police Officer With Hot Hips / Help: I Can't Find My Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.