Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play (3962 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / See How Father Watch While His Six Yrs Old Boy Bangs Olosho In Public / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by nwonufestus(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
It was a public show of shame and a big disgrace to womanhood as a six years old boy played roughly with a runz babe of about 25years old publicly in one popular night club at the watch and amazement of his father and onlookers.
When we ask the father of the boy for his thought of allowing his six years old son bang an ashawo,
he happily Reply. AM PROUD OF MY SON, HE IS A MAN AND A TRUE SON OF HIS FATHER.

Wonders shall never end.

Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
This world is going to the dogs.
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by MrsChima(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
That's wasn't a real father.

2 Likes

Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by gamaliel121(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nice one!!!
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by trapQ: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
endtime father undecided
endtime son undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
That's wasn't a real father.
believe me wen I say some fathers re mad.. ladies gat no shame..
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
That means that boy has been a front seat viewer when his father is doing such at home. He could even start practicing on his sisters and neighbours daughters or even schoolmates with the approval of his father.
But who even takes a child to a night club and who even let the child in. heeey this only makes one wonder, What kind of parenting is that boy recieving
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by calabardick(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
adopted father
adopted son
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by joseph1832(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
What haven't we seen and what haven't we heard. May be by the time the boy rapes his father's wife, then I'll like to hear the father say how proud he is of his son.

And to think the level of low some girls will stoop to just because of money.
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm sure u have a video somewhere?
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by alterswerve(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wow
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This world is going to the dogs.

Hahahaha. I watched this video. And i keep wondering.
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Hahahaha. I watched this video. And i keep wondering.

Please tell me they're not really "doing it" shocked It's bad enough seeing such a young child grinding up against some smelly old bat cave, but I think I'll have a heart attack if she actually let him in. This is too disgusting & inappropriate for words.
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please tell me they're not really "doing it" shocked It's bad enough seeing such a young child grinding up against some smelly old bat cave, but I think I'll have a heart attack if she actually let him in. This is too disgusting & inappropriate for words.

The boy was just hitting the spot. Clothes on tho! U wanna watch?
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time op, End time video, End time story,
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

The boy was just hitting the spot. Clothes on tho! U wanna watch?

No thanks, I just ate grin

Still very wrong. I wonder where was his mom at, because the father is an unfit parent.
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by MrsChima(f): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
I asked my husband if he caught his sons having coitus what would he do. He said he will do worse than Book Hatam!
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No thanks, I just ate grin

Still very wrong. I wonder where was his mom at, because the father is an unfit parent.

Hahaha! Very sure the mum isnt better either.

Bad married worse and nw they ve worst
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Hahaha! Very sure the mum isnt better either.

Bad married worse and nw they ve worst

Sigh. Some people should be forbidden to have kids.
Re: Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sigh. Some people should be forbidden to have kids.

Nothing surprises me anymore tho. The world is really bleeped up

(1) (Reply)

Blame It On Wizkid: ‘toilet Selfie’ Now Trending(photos) / "He Eats My Pubic Hair While Making Love To Me" Lady Reacts / This Is Strange About My Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.