Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (133914 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Are their curriculum different from students who attend ewututu secondary school?

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by malonephill(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:
Where is Idris Premier College?? IPC
with the chicken change idris collect as school fee I know you one those who complain is much... cheesy

Y you nor add oyemekun join ;P
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
But many of them don't have good teachers, because they pay poor salaries and don't want to spend to train their teachers. I have never seen the most brilliant pupils from any of these private schools. In many cases, they are all well packaged scams.

5 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Heamah: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
loveuGOD:

Olashore inter sch iloko ijesha is 2m per anum.
the OP obviously missed out a good number of schools one of which is Olashore
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Alexander001(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
tintingz:
Na wa ooo, are they teaching aliens in those listed schools or are the teachers from mars? undecided
public schools go still beat dem hands down in national competition.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by anthonynhoma(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jesumed:

No bro, you can't find a single dull brain in any of those schools.
No bro, I strongly disagree with you. You find equal number of dull and good brains. Some of them will still end up as armed robbers and terrorist. While some from public schools will become the Albert Einstein and John Hopkins of tomorrow. It's not really where you are from, but where you want to be, and your determination to get there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by 989900: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
I went to a public primary school, a public secondary school and a Government University...today am on the same level if not better than Corona or Adrao kids..all na for show

You can't compare the standards back then in government schools to now.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
It's a form of special centers.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by mizhanny(f): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Still wondering y LORAL isn't on dht list
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by datjohn(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
bro you got me cracking...LoL

akwana:

Jesus. Why are u this wicked?
Hahahahahaha hihihihihi bwahahaha

grin grin grin
wit a fee like dat, d child shud hav a "direct" economical use nah.

So jst imagine say ur pikin finally goes dia, repeats all d classes n comes back home remorseless abt it. (shey koboko sellers don go strike)

Let's b frank, Bros, if u no flog am becoz u wan discipline am, u go flog am becoz d money pain u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by AmazingDanny(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Day Waterman!!! Class of 2014
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Orikinla:
But many of them don't have good teachers, because they pay poor salaries and don't want to spend to train their teachers. I have never seen the most brilliant pupils from any of these private schools. In many cases, they are all well packaged scams.

the average loyola je suit student is a genius

the best private secondary school in Nigeria

all the people I know that went there is smart

they only take the best
in primary school, if u didnt take first to third position in ur class in primary school
no need taking their entrance exam
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by nnamdiosu(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
yazach:
SCHOOL FEE/YEAR LOCATION

23- Regent School Maitama N1.35 Million Abuja
22- Bloombreed High School N1.5 Million Port Harcourt
21- Lead British International School N1.5 Million Abuja
20- Norwegian International School N1,843,750Million Port Harcourt
19- Nigerian Turkish International College N1.6 Million Abuja
18- Greenoak International School N1.9 Million Port Harcourt
17- International Community School N1.9 Million Abuja
16- Charles Dale Memorial International School N2,040,000 Million Port Harcourt
15- Dowen College, N2Million Lagos
14- Chrisland College N2Million Lagos
13- Atlantic Hall N2.27 Million Lagos
12- Corona Secondary School N2.55 Million Agbara Ogun State
11- Hillcrest School N2.65 Million Jos
10- Loyola Jesuit N2.8 Million Abuja
9- Meadow Hall N3 Million Lagos
8- Greenspring School N3.185 Million Lagos
7- Whiteplains British School N3.6 Million Abuja
6- Day Waterman College N3.7 Million Abeokuta
5- Lekki British International High School N4 Million Lagos
4- American International School N4.3 Million Abuja
3- British International School N4.48 Million Lagos
2- Grange High School N4.5 Million Lagos
1- American International School N5.5 Million Lagos

http://buzznigeria.com/top-23-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in-nigeria-the-fees-are-really-mind-blowing/7/

wat of murigidi grammer school. 1,250/the whole 6 years. venue: near canal. at least its still expensive to them na.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by philips70(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
In 2yrs time, with the TSA and PMB still in place these fees will come down to N50,000.00

When you stay online defending the crooks this is where they spend your collective wealth sending their kids to. Iranu!

3 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by AJSA2006: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
The most unfortunate thing is that despite the high fees, best students are found in public schools

4 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by IkBman: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abugab:
How come I don't see these schools as the best performing schools in ssce every year?
The first twenty positions should have naturally be theirs.
Well, not everything money can buy though.

Because they dont write WAEC . They do IGCSE.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jesumed:

First, these schools were not established during the era of those so-called ''notable people''. The standard of education in Nigeria is falling by the day, so those notable people had better education than what is obtainable now in today's government schools.
Kids from these schools are successful. They may not be popular, remember popularity is not the definition of success. Majority of those notable people you may want to mention got popular through politics. And everyone does not have to become Dangote before you conclude they are successful!
firstand foremost..to be able to go to these schools in the first place ,it means your parents are rich...so tell me how they won't be successful,when there background is from platinum and diamond....most of them after finish go abroad for there higher education and that's it..but now compare these kids to an verage nigerian kid that is sent to igbobi college ,baptist or federal government colleges...if you know the kind of experiences these children pass through in ths schools and how it motivates them to do something for the country...the standard of education in Nigeria s falling..but its falling n every category,both private nd government schools,I passed through both

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Maser: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
But where were students from these schools when students in Public schools in Anambra state have been coming tops in WAEC for several years now and also representing the country in inter-school debates. I thought these huge expense should ordinarily split their skulls and insert the knowledge there by fire by force. They all seem to use keywords "American", "British", "International" etc to play on the psyche of silly money bags and then rip them off.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
...AND POOR PEOPLE WILL SAY ITS A WASTE OF MONEY.

GO MAKE SOME MULLER FOR YOURSELF AND KIDS.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
AmazingDanny:
Day Waterman!!! Class of 2014
u are posh smiley
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by IkBman: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Love Machine:
Are their curriculum different from those who attend ewututu secondary schools?

They either run British or American curriculum.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
anthonynhoma:

No bro, I strongly disagree with you. You find equal number of dull and good brains. Some of them will still end up as armed robbers and terrorist. While some from public schools will become the Albert Einstein and John Hopkins of tomorrow. It's not really where you are from, but where you want to be, and your determination to get there.

The reason you think you can find dull brains there is because you have never been there. Loyola Jesuit gets over 5000 applicants annually and not more that 150 students are admitted strictly based on merit. I know some peep s there who gained admission to Stanford, John Hopkins, Harvard etc. Just visit any of those schools and see for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
These schools are too cheap for my UNBORN children. When i'm rolling in TRILLIONS of naira, spending some billions on my children's education won't trouble me. God punish poverty. #FLOODGATEOFHEAVEN.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by activelyA(f): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Admiralty616:
Arrant nonsense

**waving frantically** just passing by
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Enesi47: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
After pay all those money they will still go and write WAEC in special centre mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww!

3 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Love Machine:
Can parents who made their wealth legitimately send their children to these schools?

are u saying all rich people in Nigeria are crooks
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
IkBman:

What impact have these so call students contributed to the nigerian economy after graduation?Are these students not children of politicians who later take after their father and start stealing public funds when their parents slot them into govt positions?

3 Likes

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by onila(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
IkBman:

only the british, American schools

the rest follow the normal Nigerian one

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by to9ine: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Kids in this schools can't compete with kids in government schools...fact!!!!

Someone is deceiving himself
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
stanvesco:

hmmmmmm!
It depends o,the kind of connections such schools provide...
Hmmmm
and the realy rich kids going to such skools,it wud take years to meet and overtake them.
Hmmmm
Bros I employ rich kids
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by otunbashonny(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is their ssec examination different from iyanapako grammar sch? Or do they have auto admission into the university? If no then I don't think its worth it jare.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by to9ine: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sanchase:
Yet some of the children will come out of these schools and can't Write WAEC.
Bro students from these schools do not need to write WAEC.. Check out their A-level results, then come back to argue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.