Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (34646 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by HopeAtHand: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
DikeOha882:
Why are you so bitter about comment made by gov Udom, thought you are one of the proponents of. Niger delta republic?

Im just catching fun...people are so emotional on NL i begin wonder the stuff some "men" are made of...it is unbelievable how random comment will evoke such emotions from people that u begin to doubt if some aren't teenagers who confuse a forum for their regular social media platforms.

My opinion still stands for me...others are entitled to their own.

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Ilaje44(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Bruv you know nah..

Akwa Ibom Ayaya peeps want their state to look like Rivers...next thing they ask for LNG plant... grin grin

Actually it's their right. Your argument has no foundation at all. The thing the governor is agitating for is very legitimate. The reason Nigeria has underperformed is the concentration of power in Abuja. Why must almost every nonsense need the approval of the federal government? Yoruba people say: "ika o d'ogba" meaning fingers are not equal. Even children born on the same day, the same hours don't grow equally. It's the right of Akwa Ibom to demand more empowerment which is actually legal framework to be able to make investment in this regard.

We have similar limitation in the power sector, where the federal government mandates to you as a power generator to supply to the national grid if you want to invest in power generation. It's kind of stupid and anti investment.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by mandy4s: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You dunce.

It is not rocket science to refine and sell crude.

And if Nigeria began developing the downstream sector we will earn 20 times what we now earn from crude, create jobs and industries and conserve much needed forex.

The cost of crude has crashed but has that in any way affected the pricing of refined resins like engine oil, brake fluids?

You see how parasitic and lazy people like you yorubas and your ab0ki masters are the problem?

Fool, the future lies in developing the downstream sector which won't happen as long as you Yorubas and Awusas oppose the passage of the PIB.

And for your info, almost all refineries are located in and around the coastal areas. Why ? Because those countries with sense see a viable and more profitable market in selling refined crude products overseas.

Or do you think the fuel that is imported daily into Nigeria comes from a refinery located in land?

ode

you were making sense at least before but now you are just ranting. the other guy has gone a step ahead of you since he stopped insulting

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by HopeAtHand: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Your brothers are to be blamed...engage them.

Ilaje44:

Actually it's their right. Your argument has no foundation at all. The thing the governor is agitating for is very legitimate. The reason Nigeria has underperformed is the concentration of power in Abuja. Why must almost every nonsense need the approval of the federal government? Yoruba people say: "ika o d'ogba" meaning fingers are not equal. Even children born on the same day, the same hours don't grow equally. It's the right of Akwa Ibom to demand more empowerment which is actually legal framework to be able to make investment in this regard.

We have similar limitation in the power sector, where the federal government mandates to you as a power generator to supply to the national grid if you want to invest in power generation. It's kind of stupid and anti investment.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Norajones(f): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
iceberylin:
Would have believed if Rivers state government said it.. undecided
and what do you think Rivers state can do that Akwa-Ibom can't or any oda Niger delta state? What is so particular about rivers state anyway? I was born der. So my frnd u bera wake up n pay attention
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
einsteino:

Am from delta, most of our oil reserves are offshore. Right now shell no longer drills onshore in delta. So be informed before you speak.
my brother tell them ... Akwa ibom oil onshore or offshore , blah blah blah , if Akwa ibom oil is offshore then kaduna oil is where, inshure ? that have refinery... Kaduna that has no drop of palm oil let alone crude oil but they have refinery & some raving lunatics are here spewing thrash ....give us refinery ... mme idad .... ''invest in Akwa ibom''

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by akposking(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by calabardick(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Where do they have oil on land in Aks...imagine a state with about 100% offshore oil talking about siting a refinery..are we looking for a refinery that will triple cost of production at this time??

Akwa Ibom governor should go and sit down..

that creature is incompetent, fake and foolish, what does he know about governance?

one chance governor
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
my brother tell them ... Akwa ibom oil onshore or offshore , blah blah blah , if Akwa ibom oil is offshore then kaduna oil is where, inshure ? that have refinery... Kaduna that has no drop of palm oil let alone crude oil but they have refinery & some raving lunatics are here spewing thrash ....give us refinery ... mme idad .... ''invest in Akwa ibom''

cheesy cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by HopeAtHand: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
calabardick:

that creature is incompetent, fake and foolish, what does he know about governance?

one chance governor

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by anonym0us: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Where do they have oil on land in Aks...imagine a state with about 100% offshore oil talking about siting a refinery..are we looking for a refinery that will triple cost of production at this time??

*spits out of disgust * damnn your family must be proud of nonentity like you
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by calabardick(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:

ufan suk esit, we lack good leaders, we would have achieved more by now. akwa ibom is my state, we are where we are today because of greed.

our politicians are self centered, creaating projects that will give them means of looting, ibaka deep sea project, et all, have we heard of it? what of the glorified tropicana?

the stadium akpabio built, how much is it generating? how many jobs has that stadium generated?

if the money that was wasted in that monument was used to creat industry it would have been beter.

am compiling a documentary on the stadium, if you see that stadium today you will not believe your eyes.
dakada ufan
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

They will need an operational liscence to build and operate a refinery.

Something that the Hausas and Yoruba oil marketers will oppose till their death!.

whats your grouse with we the yorubas, or are we the cause of your miserable, indigent and worthless existence grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by iceberylin(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2015
Norajones:
and what do you think Rivers state can do that Akwa-Ibom can't or any oda Niger delta state? What is so particular about rivers state anyway? I was born der. So my frnd u bera wake up n pay attention
Calm down....

We all know Niger-Delta is blessed with Oil..
So they got more advantage in the fuel issue.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Useless Yoruba man always claiming Niger Delta.... Yes They dont have oil on Land what they have at EKET is water and palm oil...MUMU.... Mobil HQ supposed to be in EKET not Lagos .... you ppl stole all the opportunities in SS and SE and took them to lagos

Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by veesion: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

They should build the refinery in Osogbo abi?

Before the crude is shipped out is it not sent onshore to be cleaned of debris and sea water?

Dunce
no b small dunce thanks for telling he for me
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by REDRADARRR(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2015
IgahDavid

Do you develop LOGOS

I like that D-Tech you dropped

I need a LOGO for my business
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

U continue sitting down...unam
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by tonychristopher: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Why are you thus retarded ? Just asking
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by HopeAtHand: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why are you thus retarded ? Just asking

Ewu Awusa..
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by LiveFromNaija1: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
jacoik:
I swear if u put sand sand in this two ppl again I will give u a dirty slap u will never forget in generation to come. don't u see we are enjoying d show? seun pls ban this man and send me ur bank acct.

Haha... lol. My sincere apologies o
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by Norajones(f): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2015
iceberylin:

Calm down....

ok I haf calm down grin
iceberylin:

Calm down....

ok I haf calm down
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by iceberylin(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Norajones:
ok I haf calm down ;Dok I haf calm down

Better wink
Re: Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel by igahdavid(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
REDRADARRR:
IgahDavid

Do you develop LOGOS

I like that D-Tech you dropped

I need a LOGO for my business

It was designed by astralgirl
https://www.nairaland.com/1902656/need-logo-professional-logo-design

"I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Prince Charles Said “Naija No Dey Carry Last" (video) / Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos