Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman (1423 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / If Your Biggest Problem Is Walking Up To A Girl(shy).. Here Is Good News For You / Why Do Ladies Avoid Walking Up To Guys They Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by leslimark(m): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2015
That's when I realized that most guys, even when they live in an area where there is an abundance of attractive women around, still never get quite past that reservation to make the approach.

Here are 3 tips that will have you approaching women with confidence in no time at all:

1. Practice makes perfect.

I know you have heard this line before, but you know what? It's true. When I first started out getting this area of my life handled, I sucked at approaching women. I never knew what the "right" thing to say was, I always thought about it a little too much, and sometimes, I would back down at the last second. But, I kept chugging along, and within a short time, it started to become easy to approach a woman, and it did not matter how attractive she was. I could walk up to her as calm as the breeze and start a flirty conversation.

2. Whatever you can use to open a conversation, use it.

If you do not have a lot of experience in approaching women, then you need to get some right? Well, one of the things that will hold you back is feeling like you don't know how to start things off. This is really just a small thing, because the whole point of walking over to a woman is so that you can get a conversation started. So, that's all you need to do. At first, you might only have a little come on that you use, but over time, you will be able to launch into a full conversation that hooks her attention.

3. Women do NOT bite.

I saw this on a female friend of mine's MySpace page one time. It said, "If you want to ask me something, just ask. I don't bite!" Now, that might seem a littler funny, and it is, but that's the truth right there. Women are not going to bite your head off, slap you in the face or do anything else just because you came up to start a conversation with her.

Want to get more advanced tips on The Biggest Secret of Attracting Hard to Get Women with confidence and make her feel an *instant* attraction towards YOU?

Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2015
smh
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by Afritop(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Some women do bite. Others will swallow you if you are not careful

3 Likes

Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice 1...happy Sunday fella's
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2015
leslimark:
That's when I realized that most guys, even when they live in an area where there is an abundance of attractive women around, still never get quite past that reservation to make the approach.

Here are 3 tips that will have you approaching women with confidence in no time at all:

1. Practice makes perfect.

I know you have heard this line before, but you know what? It's true. When I first started out getting this area of my life handled, I sucked at approaching women. I never knew what the "right" thing to say was, I always thought about it a little too much, and sometimes, I would back down at the last second. But, I kept chugging along, and within a short time, it started to become easy to approach a woman, and it did not matter how attractive she was. I could walk up to her as calm as the breeze and start a flirty conversation.

2. Whatever you can use to open a conversation, use it.

If you do not have a lot of experience in approaching women, then you need to get some right? Well, one of the things that will hold you back is feeling like you don't know how to start things off. This is really just a small thing, because the whole point of walking over to a woman is so that you can get a conversation started. So, that's all you need to do. At first, you might only have a little come on that you use, but over time, you will be able to launch into a full conversation that hooks her attention.

3. Women do NOT bite.

I saw this on a female friend of mine's MySpace page one time. It said, "If you want to ask me something, just ask. I don't bite!" Now, that might seem a littler funny, and it is, but that's the truth right there. Women are not going to bite your head off, slap you in the face or do anything else just because you came up to start a conversation with her.

Want to get more advanced tips on The Biggest Secret of Attracting Hard to Get Women with confidence and make her feel an *instant* attraction towards YOU?
Yeah that's right. Women want men to talk to them romantically. It goes like that. Lol.
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2015
End time tips
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Op u neva jam sm gals sha, b4 u even waka near dem, d kind eye dem go give u eh, u go fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by anselm791(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2015
dont be deceived, the dumb ones actually bites, they bite your ego, so approach with caution.
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Women who are potential vampires do bite.

But mind your level sha.
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by dntaskme(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2015
dats true
Re: Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman by SporaD8: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2015
The op b giving some nigga hope.
Let me quickly say RIP in advance to those guys that might take your advice serious.
Some Girls will not only bite, they ll chop off your head and keep as trophy.
If the devil wan really punish u, make e con go jam the day she dey see her red flag! Omo na sorry b your case o!

(1) (Reply)

What A Coincidence / 10 Couples Whose Wedding Looks Were Just Perfect / Erotic Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.