Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed (3473 Views)

Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Pls Matured Advice Needed / Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by Chubhie: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
PoisonedOne:
I'm so tired of all these!
I'm so tired of reading stories of men's infidelity.
I've sworn never to renege on a promise whether in a relationship commitment or marriage in the future; but my fear is increasing, I wonder whether I can be any different. I've seen supposed angels cheat, notable men of God, good men that I respect and look up to. I'm really scared...

What is it with men and cheating? Where is the sanctity of marriage?

Dear Op, take it easy, I can only imagine how you feel. Talk to him calmly, don't shout or fight, get busy, do more fun things for yourself, allow nature to take control. He will change if he wishes to.

*drink some orijin*
The poisoned one, don't let nobody poison your mind. There are still lots of men with honour left in the world. Keep a positive outlook and maintain your standard.
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kimoni has said it all.
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
My dear stop being depressed over a man. Tufiakwa! . If you die of high bp he will just shrug his shoulders and carry on.

Sit him down and tell him if you ever catch him cheating you will leave him. Lose weight look very nice, find a hobby. Hang out with other mummy's. Live your life. Life is too short.
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by An0nimus: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2015
aflyingbird:
u must be a learner or are just very stupidd. she said "i so much love my husband" . loving and being in love are 2 diff things. this is even a stupidd argument u are now throwing in bc it doesn't prove what u are claiming. but ok, let's say she's in love with her hubby like u are saying, this doesn't mean he must be an amazing husband! how the hell...? my argument remains the same! read my first comment again , abeg. just like many pple remain in unhappy marriages ... cus they think it's best for the kids (which's soooo not true...keeping children in an unhappy home is one of the worst things u can ever do to them), fear of being alone or whatev, u can be in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way... who isn't in love with u!!! not saying this is the case with the op and her husband, i don't know what's in their hearts BUT u arguing he must be an amazing hubby cus she's in love with him is invalid. invalid argument!!! angry angry angry

No, my a.ss can't be kept away from discussions. besides, wherever i go there will my a.ss be. when u got a big bottom it's impossible to hide it.

take it easy nne. no be fight grin
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by saammyy(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Yea, Some men are like that, He may truely be using them to pass time has he said, but the devil is wicked it may degenerate to infidelity. I was like ur husband, one day my wife saw a text from a lady and confroted me with tears, i reassured her nothing was going on, she agreed, but after that day i met her awake at midnight praying severally, and sincerely right now i even hate chatting with that lady. PRAYER WORKS. Get on ur knees ma am.
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol. yea. smiley smiley smiley
An0nimus:

take it easy nne. no be fight grin
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
saammyy:
Yea, Some men are like that, He may truely be using them to pass time has he said, but the devil is wicked it may degenerate to infidelity. I was like ur husband, one day my wife saw a text from a lady and confroted me with tears, i reassured her nothing was going on, she agreed, but after that day i met her awake at midnight praying severally, and sincerely right now i even hate chatting with that lady. PRAYER WORKS. Get on ur knees ma'am.

You have a conscience . . . 80% of Nigerian men don't!!!

I agree with you that prayer works, but I think God must be getting irritated by the number of wives praying for their husbands to be faithful.

Shouldn't he be more concerned about severe cases like world peace, eradication of terrorism, hunger e.t.c Why should he disturbed over a man who has refused to fulfill the vows he willingly took at the altar, before God and Man

I don't know sha, but I'm not one of those women who pray for their husbands to be faithful, and I will certainly not advice someone else to.

Not when I can pray to be the Linda Ikeji of my family tongue cool
Re: I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed by prettysassygirl(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Onyeozichukwu:
I have been married for 10years with 2kids now but my husband has started having an affair of which each time I confront him, he will deny that he is not doing such. But I do come across his chats with different ladies on whatsapp,Facebook and BBM and when I ask him about those chats, he said it's a harmless chat just for him to while away time and will promise never to chat them again only for him to go deeper the next minute. I so much love my husband but I doubt his level of love for me though he claims that he still love me.
I don't want to fight him but I don't have how else to get him to stop those nasty chats before it will degenerate into another thing. Pls I need matured advice and I have been praying to God to strengthen me. Pls moderators help me to get it to front page as I am down to my lowest level of patience now.
He still loves you,just remove your mind and pray about it,if you think much about it,you might just be digging your grave,maybe this thought would relieve you"90%of Nigerian women also pass through the same situation"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Micheal Adedotun Gbadebo / You are Exposing Yourself To Erectile Dysfunction If You Do These Things / Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.