Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? (18062 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by bluetyrese(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2010
@all its nice to see your wonderful comments, especially those people devoting their time to answers question.

I applied for Swedish student visa last year but it was too strict and difficult, So am applying for an IT course in (BSc in Austria so am getting prepared for next year but i have a problem.

Please i would want to know if anybody here has an idea how to get a letter of special entrance qualification, from a university in Nigeria, it is a requirement you must fulfill when a applying for a course in Austria please @Asiwaju and others who knows about this process should please brief me, on what and what to do to get a BSc study place in Austria, i really want everything to go well this time.

So house, please drop your comments.
thanks in Advance
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by bluetyrese(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2010
@Promise2

I Want to apply for Network Engineering & Communication BSc at CARINTHIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES,
Please i need help on how you where able to get  Proof of the general and special university entrance qualification.

And other helpful tips to help me in my application, please here is my email, tarhe4real@yahoo.com i would like you to contact me so we can talk because i have to get all documents ready for next year.

@all
your helpful tips are welcomed.
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by vanSully: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hi Promise!
just added u on yahoo messanger. Pls kindly accept so that i can confirm some things from u.
I just applied for an admission in some schools in Asutria and i am confident that i will secure a place.

Kind regards.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by jorel1(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2011
Hi Guys,Please based on financials, what are the requirement at the embassy, is the bank transfer to an Austrian bank the ideal and prefered process,if so how much should this sum be ? and what is the process of the bank transfer? is this transfer done via the school or directly with the bank?
Please anyone with related experience?
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by Hussain555(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2011
i would like to seek u guys' opinion bout goin for undergrad studies or not. As in,
if it'S WORTH DROPPING OUT
OF A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA FOR AS A
FIRST YEAR STUDENT, and spending a year at a language school before starting the four year course.

Your comments are most welcome, thank you.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by Shoccs: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Please how long does the legalization of documents took at the austria embassy abuja? I submitted mine last month i haven't heard anything frm them.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by xtus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
@promise plz i would love to know hw long do it normally takes to get ur document legalised at d austrian consular office and who have d address of d ministry of foreign affairs in nigeria should plz help with it, thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by ngoice: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
good day to you all , i am from Cameroon and i want to apply for study in Austria, i have been to India and now i want to move to Austria,

if there is any one with information i will be very happy
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by shaboy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
ngoice:

good day to you all , i am from Cameroon and i want to apply for study in Austria, i have been to India and now i want to move to Austria,

if there is any one with information i will be very happy

To the best of my knowledge, there's no Austrian Embassy in Cameroon, so u will have to go to Nigeria, precisely, Abuja and apply for student permit if ur in Cameroon now. if not, i m sure u can still apply from India if and only if ur legally settled there. for other informations, u can read posts related to Austrian visa and get more infos. For any worries, just go on an ack ur question here. I must be noted that "Austrian Visa" is like buying a ticket to "hell". Make God Almighty ur guidance grin
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by ngoice: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2012
thanks very much for your post but i just wanted to ask what you mean by buying a ticket to he

but i believe austria is a good country

thanks
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by shaboy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
ngoice:

thanks very much for your post but i just wanted to ask what you mean by buying a ticket to he

but i believe austria is a good country

thanks

Please, don't get me wrong, Austria maybe a good place, i haven't been there. What i meant was that the "Visa procedure is complicated and toooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooong. Its only when ur ignorant then u can easily fall to the trap. If ur very impatient, don't even start it.

Good luck to u.
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by loverencha: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please, does anyone know how long it takes the Austrian ministry in Austria to finish processing applications for residence permit? The Austrian embassy already sent my application for residence permit to the Austrian ministry in Austria and I have not heard from them, this is one month now... Please, who knows how long this takes for residence permit application? This Austrian application stuff is soooo long and complicated, from foreign affairs, to ministry of education to legalization to lawyer to verification..(I've done them all) I don tire... I think I am beginning to grow white hair(lol) and I hope I don't get hypertension or high blood pressure!! haha.. I hope my efforts have not been in vein ohh!! Because I already did all the embassy asked for.. But why is it taking so long time to get answer from the Austrian ministry if my residence permit has been granted or not. Anybody with useful information should please contribute. Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Re: I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2013

(1) (2)

Nigerian Students In Spain..how Do You Survive ??? / Planning To Relocate To Turkey / Information Needed From Nigerian Students & Nigerians Living In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.