Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland (707 Views)

See What A Kenyan Girl Said About Nigerian Guys on Facebook / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Bryt07: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
[b][/b]So I'm in the church now and the pastor is preaching about the travails of JosEPH...and so it occured to me if any of you guys we're in his shoes

WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR MASTERS HOT WIFE? OR GO TO JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME?
Nb: u haven't had sex in like a year
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2015
A whole year undecided

Well I don't like Egyptians grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by czarr(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2015
No!!
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Bryt07: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Lmao!!! Dude egyptian women then we're HOT....they we're very preety...
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2015
So this is what church has turned to? People just there to fill the pews without really being there sad

And so Christ weeped for the world cry
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by midehi2(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So this is what church has turned to? People just there to fill the pews without really being there sad

better still, why is he in the church cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2015
midehi2:

better still, why is he in the church cheesy cheesy

Million dollar question smiley
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by midehi2(f): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Million dollar question smiley
cheesy
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Bryt07: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I learnt a Lot tOday tho just decided to share this cos the story of joseph intrigues me...How wld a. Man resist that kind of offer some men wld jump @...
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Having intercourse with the wife of your boss is illegal, wrong and sinful so just like Joseph. ..

I rather spend time in prison than to do that. Sex is not food.. it's not a new Bentley. .. Neither is it petrol at N40
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Bryt07:
[b][/b]So I'm in the church now and the pastor is preaching about the travails of JosEPH...and so it occured to me if any of you guys we're in his shoes

WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR MASTERS HOT WIFE? OR GO TO JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME?
Nb: u haven't had sex in like a year
No slave in his right mind would dare do such!!!
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmm, I'll get back to you on this
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by Maxi112: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
I will bleep the fucking keety-cat... my own opinion tho
Re: Funny Question For Guys On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
A year jail time? undecided

mehn, life is too short to rather serve a jail time over some few minutes pleasurable service sad

(1) (Reply)

. / 밤전 〖bam〗〖war〗8〖com〗「신논현립카페」「샘물」개화립카페선릉립카페 / Why Will Runs Girls Want Faithful Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.