Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk (7801 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by HeWrites(m): 1:42am On Aug 03, 2017
So, a Facebook User with the Name,
Oluwa Shidara has called out a “now former” friend, who she claims has slept with almost all the Nigerian guys on Facebook for money.

She even went as far as naming some two guys, who are popular “slay kings” on Facebook, and alleged that this her ex-friend, identified as “Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci” has slept with them, and claimed she stole her “very expensive slipper” & Bag.

She took to Facebook to write;
“Hey Pals, Do you know this bitch Called Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci. Please tell her to return my bag she carried to lagos when she went to F** her Facebook Daddy Starboi Lolo in Lagos. and Nike Slippers My Boyfriend Brought For me. Eles Dis is just the beginning for Dis.
You this useless bitch. She has fuc*ed all FB Guys finish including Pablo Escobor. This Bi(=*ch hardly bath. She can wear pant for 6 days. pity all this guys F***ng her. I pray you guys don’t contact diseases.
Fade try and listen to your mum. Why so Ugly. Ugly Bit**h

http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/08/lady-calls-out-slay-queen-who-has-slept.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by RoyalBlak007: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2017
♤Lols

♤Ho's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2017
chai! see as dis slayqueen resemble lizard grin
some guys dey try sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by clarocuzioo(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2017
All these girls won't do something useful with their lives, keep slaying tilll you are slayed. See the wowo face self.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by StarBukola(f): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2017
They r both ho

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by brainpower(m): 3:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Children of nowadays. I pity this generation. I bet two of them can't even write a good Formal Letter, heck they don't even know if it's two addresses or only one address.

Actually, majority of youths nowadays can't do something as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 03, 2017
How do niggaz even fvck skinny flat out tasteless galz like these? embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by BlackDBagba: 4:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by ibkkk(f): 4:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Gosh!!!See dem
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by barallanee(f): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Haba...wats all dis cry
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by nikkypearl(f): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Kileyi
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by chynie: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2017
E pain the girl
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Typical case of a pot calling the kettle black!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by idyicy45: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2017
the friend is an olosho too even cheaper than fade

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Lalas247(f): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Typical females sad sad AF
Can't be classy always airing out their biz to the world smh
So she was once your friend right .. if you gave her bag and slippers your bf got u .. now u put her on blast Argh can't stand fake ppl
And I bet she is a bigger olosho or just jealous .. chics and their kindergarten techs mtcheew

Besides if she supported her friend before .. how do we know her bf ain't another sugar daddy
Mynd44 what do u think

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Travelking: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2017
This is serious the girl in question dont even know you guys exist sef. Pls dont call her ugly because no one created her self so you cant change it. Any Way dont bring ur beef here learn how to do things in a matured way.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by oladoja1(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2017
A pastor resurrected a woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21nlgCFB_SM
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Dalecoin: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok

Join us
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by SINZ: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Thats not true! I'm on Facebook but she hasn't fûcked me grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Blackhawk01: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Dindinrin meji undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2017
This is backstabbing, I hate backstabbers, even if she decides to fu*k all the guys in world, you don't need to publicize it, you are actually the bit*ch cos you be snitching on your fellow girl.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladies Nd dick all the time. Nawa ooo. And for u the complaint,ur English can no be here at all.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladies Nd dick all the time. Nawa ooo. And for u the complainant, ur English no be here at all.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by haykinzz(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Bism(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Bird of a feather flock together. You and her are the same thing so the same name you call her also applies to you.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Gladiator1: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Ugly things
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by jworos(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
F**k... They're both Ugly as F**k.

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Michellla(f): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
and these gals won't be more than 17

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! / What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.