Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) (37547 Views)

My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows / Funny Chats Between A Married Man And A Single Mother (photos) / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by valmunich(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
whenever you start to think you've seen the "lamest" of all, they just go a long way to prove you wrong....and to think he even showcased it for public view... undecided

Such crass display of stupiidity undecided
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by damiloladuke: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

The last thing i would do is to start trading words with a meat-head like you.. .. .. So therefore boy, I'll rather watch you rant than to stoop low down to your level of IQ.. .. ..

Cheers smiley

Marrd men start a fight they can't finish... real men fight to death... Coward, bring it on if u capable and we slug it out.... Ur weed is way expired but u keep on smoking it.... it will keel u soonest
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by damiloladuke: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

So dis is wt u be wat u are proud of.....sleeping with 3 gals I'm a week...insane!!

who boost of being sexuality cage?? undecided..only an idiot no offense angry

The last time I checked, Nigeria is got millions of people init.... Your problem is non of my business... your words don't count.... Marrrd human
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

Marrd men start a fight they can't finish... real men fight to death... Coward, bring it on if u capable and we slug it out.... Ur weed is way expired but u keep on smoking it.... it will keel u soonest
ok bro.. .. .. You gat more to say?
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by damiloladuke: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
princealexndre:
wetin be my own.....me wey neva chop since morning..

are you sure you have not eaten?
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
lipsrsealed hmmmmm
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

The last time I checked, Nigeria is got millions of people init.... Your problem is non of my business... your words don't count.... Marrrd human

Hope u get a gold medal??... hiv is arriving soon kontinu
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by damiloladuke: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

Hope u get a gold medal??... hiv is arriving soon kontinu

that's if you don't have it already.. I am so sure you have cuz its so certain you fuccc raw and do u know who ur patner fucs..... a whoree in a cheap brothel and he doesn't use condoms.... go for test and don't spread to ur other partners
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

that's if you don't have it already.. I am so sure you have cuz its so certain you fuccc raw and do u know who ur patner fucs..... a whoree in a cheap brothel and he doesn't use condoms.... go for test and don't spread to ur other partners

Lolzzz.....evidence dat u are under a curse go to TB Joshua cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by damiloladuke: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzz.....evidence dat u are under a curse go to TB Joshua cheesy

Only a cursed person thinks others are cursed like her... TB JOSHUA WILL NOT even heal you... yoy are doomed, you messed with the wrong person and I will show yoy
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

Only a cursed person thinks others are cursed like her... TB JOSHUA WILL NOT even heal you... yoy are doomed, you messed with the wrong person and I will show yoy

See this born by mistake??....who has time to counter word with a miserable wrecked negro u are silly if u think u worth my 1mins u still hav the guts to open ur gutter mouth to talk...u are mad...quote me if u are a miserable son of a BITCH!!
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Erums(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP Pls be truthful to yourself, all this Uve posted now, doesn't it make sense?, has it imparted lives, doesn't it even send a message to the populace, just woke up to paste rubbish, u for upload video self.

cannot imagine you took ur time to screen grab those post,
Mhen wasted money self is better than wasted time
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by hertz9te(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Some dumb online daters go justs dey chat mumu chat and d!ck/n!pples go dey rise unnecessarily.. .. .. Foolish low self-esteem fvcktards who can't get sex in real life.. .. .. shioor!!!!!

End time conversation angry
I neeed to buy you beer..
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by dharay99: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

u happen to the confused retarrrd as you are under the influence of expired codeine... Yoy dey mard

cry

1 Like

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by obiorathesubtle: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

See this born by mistake??....who has time to counter word with a miserable wrecked negro u are silly if u think u worth my 1mins u still hav the guts to open ur gutter mouth to talk...u are mad...quote me if u are a miserable son of a BITCH!!
remind me again why you like e-fights so much? undecided
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by dharay99: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

sad sad

1 Like

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by LordOfTheWeed: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
hertz9te:

I neeed to buy you beer..
Not too late bro.. .. .. I'll gladly collect it from you, lol.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Seems the babe is more interested to fucck the dude than the dude is. Or perhaps two of them are just "jonzing" around.
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Bishops10(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
2 minutes of my life wasted
5 mins of mine wasted...lolzz
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:
http://www.wenogetjob.com/p/winkmart.html

so after all dis long talk no appointment nothing...

girls hate guys like u.
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:
http://www.wenogetjob.com/p/winkmart.html

so after all dis long talk no appointment nothing...

girls hate guys like u.

all talk no action..
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by IamLEGEND1: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bishops10:

5 mins of mine wasted...lolzz
the damage him do you even worse pass my own. but some guys daft no be small I swear.

1 Like

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by techmandy: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
how to set upo your PC to speak your name on start up
http://techmandy..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-make-your-pc-say-your-name-on.html
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin Hit LIKE if u think op na mumucheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by flames007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

just talking rubbish!what's wrong with you?even women have learnt to curtail their speach. Quote me tho,i don't care cos i don't tussle with small men.

2 Likes

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by damiloladuke: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

I just checked ur pix, if I knew you were this ugly, I wouldn't have wasted my time. you look like someone has used you for rituals..... bring it on and I will give it to u..... monkey.... son of a dog and baboon.... ur mama kuku no know who she born you for....
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

See this born by mistake??....who has time to counter word with a miserable wrecked negro u are silly if u think u worth my 1mins u still hav the guts to open ur gutter mouth to talk...u are mad...quote me if u are a miserable son of a BITCH! !
hmmm fine girl i like d way u pout ur mouth for ur dp.
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Seriously see nothing flirty about this chat tho..... Everything must not be a thread ....

1 Like

Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
lefulefu:
hmmm fine girl i like d way u pout ur mouth for ur dp.

Tank u wink
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
damiloladuke:

I just checked ur pix, if I knew you were this ugly, I wouldn't have wasted my time. you look like someone has used you for rituals..... bring it on and I will give it to u..... monkey.... son of a dog and baboon.... ur mama kuku no know who she born you for....

Ofcos I knw u and I knw am better dan any woman u have ever meet in ur entire miserable life...but dats not my problem....u just tole me u are a miserable son of a bitch by quoting me.... so amazingly am not amaze because u are the product of a black sperm. U are meant to act dat way
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
remind me again why you like e-fights so much? undecided

Lolzzzz.... cheesy...na person fyn my trouble nah grin
Re: See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzz.... cheesy...na person fyn my trouble nah grin
continue. When them break ya head ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.