Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (106342 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by nkemjacob2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Had it been jonathan did not lose election diezani wud nt have had cancer.... Fake pictures..... Even dazuki wants to go for medication. Wen dey there is allegation againt them, they tend to fly out using sickness a shield.... "DIEZANI" ur cancer has notin to do with you returning nigerians money. Save d stress and refund d moni. No matter the pictures we cant beliv u

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

ThankGod she can still stand and walk so it won't be difficult for her to walk into the witness box when her trial finally begins.

Btw, would she have suddenly develop cancer if Jonathan had won the election and she still retained her post as the minister of petroleum ?

You guys need to chill a beg. Innocent until proven guilty. She clearly has cancer and is undergoing chemo. Can't u see all her hair has fallen out?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by NomzyJust(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
If this is truly Diezani's state, really I do not like it. Am not happy about it. I mean she's my crush.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Lawsteller: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

ThankGod she can still stand and walk so it won't be difficult for her to walk into the witness box when her trial finally begins.

Btw, would she have suddenly develop cancer if Jonathan had won the election and she still retained her post as the minister of petroleum ?
Dont mind her joo!
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Lawsteller: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
janellemonae:

You guys need to chill a beg. Innocent until proven guilty. She clearly has cancer and is undergoing chemo. Can't u see all her hair has fallen out?
fallen off
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
If she is looking this old now, y is she not yet extremely thin(cachetic)?
I smell lies.

Let them do a DNA test to ascertain this claimer is really she.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by mikolo80: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Anijay1212:
So dis guy don turn pr manager abi? But i pity d woman sha.
that's vultures circling to get their own share.circle of life
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by doncollino: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
she does not look sic, no weight loss, just looking for sympathy.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by osazee12(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
she should visit a good makeup artist and stop trying to get public sympathy
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by abdullkabar(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is it only me or she still looks healthy,only her face tho but her figure still intact undecided....I smell lie here(sniffs d air)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by joe4christ(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
andresia:
hehehehehehe... heavily made up face

but why did they forget to also make up the entire body? see as the woman hand fresh

Guy, you've got eyes mehn, God bless those eyes of yours cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bluetooth2:

how about this. Maybe later evidences shows this woman is innocent how will Nigerians apologies to her?
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Lekan247: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Teymanhenry(f): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
we Nigerians luv to believe everything we hear once we don't like d person.. d moment u r accused of something people will begin to reign insults on u. I have a second thought on this n I believe the figures given against her is exagiratd...if we r to believe all we hear then it Means we r richer than China which is clearly false... d last month NNPC report shuts our mouth, because we have an estimate of what remains in d treasury after each month... and d result is a sad story... I pray we go back into agriculture in order to support oil
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Temysteve(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adewummy007:

Actually am not her attorney but I think we should judge based on empirical evidences and not propaganda.
You are right, but @ d same time, u can't tell me she's 100% inocent

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by JayJustus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adewummy007:
She is undergoing Radiotherapy/Chemotherapy. Get well soon

my friends mum underwent chemo for stage three breast cancer and she didn't lose hair and become old like this...

nota bene: when thunder is firing somebody it also scrapes the hair... correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Adewummy007: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
JayJustus:

my friends mum underwent chemo for stage three breast cancer and she didn't lose hair and become old like this...

nota bene: when thunder is firing somebody it also scrapes the hair... correct me if I'm wrong

When someone undergo chemotherapy the person might not go bald but the colour of the hair will definitely change.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by johncreek: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Seems OP use style do advert
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ehix89(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adewummy007:
its Chemo obviously wif d signs all over,,,sori 4 her
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by ehix89(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adewummy007:
its Chemo obviously wif d signs all over,,,sori 4 her,hope she pulls tru
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by lebete3000: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
andresia:
hehehehehehe... heavily made up face

but why did they forget to also make up the entire body? see as the woman hand fresh

you no even see sey d hips still dey intact.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by NovusHomo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Adewummy007:

I don't give a damn (GEJ). No media campaign will take the place of a court hearing.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
SCAM PICTURE!
#BRINGBACKOURSTOLENMONEY#
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by asvpChuu(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fortissimo:
I'll take all this with much more than a pinch of salt. I wish her well though.

By the way, it sounds really dubious when people say they left XX amount in the treasury when they left office. It sounds like they stole some and left some. E.g a wife cooks 10 pieces of meat and comes home to meet 2 gone and attacks the house boy who screams that at least he left 8 pieces.

It's well.
doesn't even make sense
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by BAbajeje1970: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2015
;DBring her back home and give her morsta seed to cure her CANCER ERRUS, LOOTING ERRUS, LAWYER ERRUS, COURT ERRUS.... ;DBring her back home and give her morsta seed to cure her CANCER ERRUS, LOOTING ERRUS, LAWYER ERRUS, COURT ERRUS....
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by jidebaba69(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
69MissedCalls:
biatch! all she did was remove her make up! gosh Nigerians are so gullible.. why didn't she have cancer before buhari enter office na?

nonsense. if u like have HIV sha bring the money you stole

Exactly!
If she puts on a wig and wears make up I bet we wouldn't even be able to tell the difference!
They always use sickness as a way from eluding justice and provoking pity meanwhile when they clicking glasses of champagne eating at expensive restaurants all around the globe they were hale and hearty while Nigerians have been groaning in pain and neglect.
I'm not sorry for her one bit.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by nuelyoyo(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
hassan85:
Dele momodu should get a better job doing ds tin is becoming boring. y celebrate ds scam pics? rubbish
He is not celebrating her, he only went to interview her, u can then make ur own conclusion after reading the interview.
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by wordbank(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2015
When her son shut down hotel for London all to himself she no go barber her hair to attend d event for this same London she dey. when her mom dey flex flamboyantly, she no meet costume artists for halloween makeover wey she wear now. Yet she dey chow normal, abeg abeg abeg she's very healthy to attend court hearing. In fact, the earlier the better for her if she no want her mama to start her time
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by jpphilips(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
This woman is about to fake her death
Re: Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu by imamabi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
kodded:
what about abacha what about obj what about all the military Generals that destroyed this nation ?

They are all same to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.